Author Topic: TiT's Greatest Hits: A Musical Retrospective...  (Read 50040 times)

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
Re: TiT's Greatest Hits: A Musical Retrospective...
« Reply #125 on: May 24, 2008, 09:10:06 PM »
This Michael Savage celebrity--was this where the lying titty primitive made that one really stupid gaffe, thinking the mother of Michael Savage was still alive, and quoting her, when in fact she's been departed from this world for a while now?

Or am I thinking of the mother of some other celebrity?

If I remember correctly, it was about the same time as this Michael Savage deal.

Nope, you're thinking correctly. He said he knew someone who had lunch with Savage and said Savage was a weakling and talked to his mother on the phone during the meet. Savage's mother has been dead for a few years now.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #126 on: May 24, 2008, 10:45:47 PM »
Now it appears he's a world wide wheeler-dealer...but with a conscience. Keep in mind the guy claims to be a junkie but won't do trade shows in Dubai anymore because, well, along with their partners the BFEE & BCCI they're the biggest drug runners of them all (but evidently feel compelled to put the "little guy" in jail for possession).

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x2891860#2891936

blm (1000+ posts)       Tue Feb-19-08 07:06 PM
Response to Original message
8. Dubai - largest shareholder of BCCI - biggest drugrunning, terrorfunding, armsdealing bank
   in history.

They pull shit like this for IMAGE - they are a network of the biggest drugrunners in the world - the BFEE and their BCCI agenda that never ended.
   Printer Friendly | Permalink |  | Top

TomInTib  (1000+ posts)        Tue Feb-19-08 07:14 PM
Response to Reply #8
10. Precisely
   I have done Trade Shows (very lucrative) there, but a couple of years ago I decided to never go back exactly because of the points you make.

"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #127 on: May 24, 2008, 11:22:09 PM »
OK, now we have grew up around cowboys AND his family is into oil...maybe Dallas was written about TiT's family and J.R. Ewing is his first cousin or something. (Oh, they're discussing whether a letter from Jack Overstreet dissing Bush is real). Well, and Platoon was probably about him too.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=364x1020636#1020854

TomInTib  (1000+ posts)        Tue Apr-25-06 01:38 PM
Response to Reply #18
33. I'm with you. I have talked to Overstreet and this doesn't sound like him
   That said, I hope it is legit.

Booberry (14 posts)        Tue Apr-25-06 01:44 PM
Response to Reply #33
40. It's authentic.
   And where did you meet Overstreet?

TomInTib  (1000+ posts)        Tue Apr-25-06 01:48 PM
Response to Reply #40
44. Houston, TX, at the Petroleum Club
   the annual Nomads Dinner a few years ago.

My family is big in oil and gas and KBR (Halliburton).

As I said, if this is real the implications are huge. I'll bet Mehlman wet his pants.

Booberry (14 posts)        Tue Apr-25-06 01:43 PM
Response to Reply #18
38. My mole actually works for Overstreet
   And she can attest that this is true. I also have met Overstreet, and although a nice guy in general, but his blinding loyality to the Republican Party has always disgusted me, so I was suprised to get this authentic letter via e-mail, written on Microsoft Word.

TomInTib  (1000+ posts)        Tue Apr-25-06 01:35 PM
29. If that is legit, it is ominously bad for the 'pubs. I know Overstreet is
   the real deal.

If guys like him start opting out the GOP is in serious trouble.

And welcome to DU, Booberry!

I will have to admit, though, I'm slightly (highly) skeptical of the veracity of this letter.

"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #128 on: May 24, 2008, 11:26:49 PM »
Now would this be the girlfriend who keeps stealing his identity and posting lies at DU or a new one?

http://upload.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x5566394#5566506

TomInTib  (1000+ posts)        Fri Apr-18-08 02:27 PM
2. My girlfriend's super is ex- Black Panther.
   One of the sweetest people I know.

But Girlfriend has known him for 35 years. Says he used to be one scary character.

He spends all of his free time counseling gangstahs.

yardwork  (1000+ posts)        Fri Apr-18-08 02:29 PM
Response to Reply #2
5. The Black Panthers were actually a very interesting group, unfairly maligned by the media.
   Personally, I think that the Weathermen (later renamed Weather Underground) were a bunch of overprivileged jerks, but the Black Panthers were the real thing. They started their group to protect the poor and disenfranchised in the L.A. neighborhoods. They weren't perfect, no, but they had the right idea.

TomInTib  (1000+ posts)        Fri Apr-18-08 02:44 PM
Response to Reply #5
17. Yeah.... I can talk to the guy for hours.
   He says the reason they adopted the bad-ass persona (he lives in NYC) was to get the attention of young black people, not necessarily to scare Whitey. But the Powers That Be kind of turned the tables on them.
Mick Foley

Hedy Lamarr

Morticia Addams

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #129 on: May 24, 2008, 11:44:01 PM »
Now I thought TiT had a business partner (i.e. owned some Asian art shop)...that being the case, why would he need to look for a job in New York? Can one just up and leave one's business obligations on a whim?

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=169x7952

TomInTib  (1000+ posts)        Wed Jan-30-08 03:32 AM
Original message
Give me a few good reasons why I shouldn't move to NYC...
   Advertisements [?]

The Upper West Side, to be more exact.

Right there on Riverside Drive, overlooking Riverside Park and the Hudson. Right across the street from the Children's Museum (now a private residence).

I am moving from the SFBay area (Tiburon) and going for broke.

And I have always wanted to live in the City.

Refresh | 0 Recommendations   Printer Friendly | Permalink | Reply | Top

Replies to this thread

in search of sanity  (1000+ posts)         Wed Jan-30-08 09:30 AM
2. None
   Welcome. I live just off Riverside Drive in the UWS.
Good luck in finding an apartment!
   Printer Friendly | Permalink | Reply | Top

TomInTib  (1000+ posts)        Wed Jan-30-08 12:20 PM
Response to Reply #2
3. I alreay have one (apartment, that is)
   With a parking space to boot.

Looks right out on the river.

in search of sanity  (1000+ posts)         Wed Jan-30-08 12:29 PM
Response to Reply #3
4. Oh my, my.
   You must be an heir to a fortune. Good luck!

TomInTib  (1000+ posts)        Wed Jan-30-08 07:45 PM
Response to Reply #4
5. No, but I know this dancer, you see...
   But I am a lucky guy.

Ho! Hum! Another "someone" he knows that can get him into exclusive places...with the celebrity never end?

aquart (1000+ posts)        Tue Feb-05-08 08:22 PM
Response to Reply #5
13. Ah. Your dancer is the heir to a fortune. That helps so much.
   Or runs the ballet company, say, ABT.

TomInTib  (1000+ posts)        Sat Feb-02-08 07:40 PM
Response to Reply #6
9. I look forward to same.
   I had lunch with fellow DUer Stephanie last week and she was bemoaning the lack of regular meet-ups.

Maybe we can shake that up.

I hope to be there within the month.

And I do not have a job lined up, I am acting on blind faith.
Mick Foley

Hedy Lamarr

Morticia Addams

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #130 on: May 25, 2008, 12:46:09 AM »
Checking in on Memorial Day 2006

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=364x1308028#1308168

TomInTib  (1000+ posts)        Mon May-29-06 01:40 PM
12. USN '69-72. Pilot,PBR, Qua Viet River, Quang Tri, Dong Ha.
   Some longrange recon into Laos attached to Marine SF.

I was foolish enough to go to celestial navigation school. Big mistake.

Actually, the whole thread is loaded with vets...and some current folks, one of whom (Navy guy) actually seems to believes there's lots of Dems in the military. Well, you learn something new everyday.

Cindie
Mick Foley

Hedy Lamarr

Morticia Addams

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #131 on: May 25, 2008, 01:20:28 PM »
Questions for you military folks out there...TiT claims to be a SEAL (I won't go into the Team 3 nonsense...everyone knows by now it didn't even exist during Vietnam). He says he served from 69 to 72. At one point he mentions his instructor for his SEAL extraction team in Coronado in 69. That's all well and good...maybe he was such a kick ass warrior that he went right to SEAL school. It happens. However, he also claims to be a "pilot" (I understand that's the wrong term but don't know what the correct one is) of a PBR. Why would the Navy waste all that time, money, and training only to decide this SEAL should be a "pilot" instead? Wouldn't that also require specialized training? I mean it takes practice just to be able to row a boat efficiently, let alone all the bells and whistles on one of those patrol boats.

He also says he went to celestial navigation school. OK, they were probably still using that back then, though from my research it's more necessary when you aren't somewhere with lots of landmarks...you know, the high seas and stuff. Evidently because of THIS specialized training (Lord knows when he had time for that between SEAL training and PBR pilot training, but I think at this point we're all supposed to believe that were he Helen Keller's teacher instead of Annie Sullivan, he would've yanked out her eyes, put in new corneas he took off some Viet Cong he was in hand to hand combat with, and put them back in Helen's eye sockets, giving her 20/20 vision) he was assigned long range recon missions into Laos with Marine Special Forces. Now, I can see perhaps SEALS working with Marin Recon...there were times when it was advantageous for different branches to work together. But would they just pull a "pilot" off his steering wheel, let the 2nd pilot in charge of waiting for TiT to be called out on a super-secret mission take over until TiT returned? Or would he just steer the whole dang boat, crew, Special Forces, whoever, up the dang river until they reached Laos?

Because you know what really pisses me off? I mean some of his lies are so blatant and downright funny you know you're dealing with a pathological loser whose managed to confuse Tom Clancy, Oliver Stone, Rambo, and Bob Dylan into some super-human identity. Anyway when I put "long range recon into Laos" in Google to find out more about such missions I find pages and pages of MIA/POW's who went missing/were captured, many STILL missing (and families still looking), during these missions. And here's TiT, pretending to be some hero, highly decorated stud who did every fricken job in the Navy except swab the deck (he would've been too good for that) to puff up his own ego. Wives, mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, sons, and daughters will go to their graves hoping for an answer they'll never find and TiT cavalierly stomps on their memories. And NO ONE at DU cares! Not Skinner, not the ones who WERE military (they should be the first to call him out). Guess that shows the caliber of people at DU...and these are the people who pretend to care about the military. Sometimes I just don't know what to think of those people. They think they should be in charge but don't have the common decency to chase a blatant liar from their midst. Must be lovely to go through life without morals...you don't have to stand up for things like integrity and truth.

Cindie
Mick Foley

Hedy Lamarr

Morticia Addams

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #132 on: May 25, 2008, 01:30:40 PM »
Questions for you military folks out there...TiT claims to be a SEAL (I won't go into the Team 3 nonsense...everyone knows by now it didn't even exist during Vietnam). He says he served from 69 to 72. At one point he mentions his instructor for his SEAL extraction team in Coronado in 69. That's all well and good...maybe he was such a kick ass warrior that he went right to SEAL school. It happens. However, he also claims to be a "pilot" (I understand that's the wrong term but don't know what the correct one is) of a PBR. Why would the Navy waste all that time, money, and training only to decide this SEAL should be a "pilot" instead? Wouldn't that also require specialized training? I mean it takes practice just to be able to row a boat efficiently, let alone all the bells and whistles on one of those patrol boats.

He also says he went to celestial navigation school. OK, they were probably still using that back then, though from my research it's more necessary when you aren't somewhere with lots of landmarks...you know, the high seas and stuff. Evidently because of THIS specialized training (Lord knows when he had time for that between SEAL training and PBR pilot training, but I think at this point we're all supposed to believe that were he Helen Keller's teacher instead of Annie Sullivan, he would've yanked out her eyes, put in new corneas he took off some Viet Cong he was in hand to hand combat with, and put them back in Helen's eye sockets, giving her 20/20 vision) he was assigned long range recon missions into Laos with Marine Special Forces. Now, I can see perhaps SEALS working with Marin Recon...there were times when it was advantageous for different branches to work together. But would they just pull a "pilot" off his steering wheel, let the 2nd pilot in charge of waiting for TiT to be called out on a super-secret mission take over until TiT returned? Or would he just steer the whole dang boat, crew, Special Forces, whoever, up the dang river until they reached Laos?

Because you know what really pisses me off? I mean some of his lies are so blatant and downright funny you know you're dealing with a pathological loser whose managed to confuse Tom Clancy, Oliver Stone, Rambo, and Bob Dylan into some super-human identity. Anyway when I put "long range recon into Laos" in Google to find out more about such missions I find pages and pages of MIA/POW's who went missing/were captured, many STILL missing (and families still looking), during these missions. And here's TiT, pretending to be some hero, highly decorated stud who did every fricken job in the Navy except swab the deck (he would've been too good for that) to puff up his own ego. Wives, mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, sons, and daughters will go to their graves hoping for an answer they'll never find and TiT cavalierly stomps on their memories. And NO ONE at DU cares! Not Skinner, not the ones who WERE military (they should be the first to call him out). Guess that shows the caliber of people at DU...and these are the people who pretend to care about the military. Sometimes I just don't know what to think of those people. They think they should be in charge but don't have the common decency to chase a blatant liar from their midst. Must be lovely to go through life without morals...you don't have to stand up for things like integrity and truth.

Cindie

The only person I know of that could answer all of this in a single post is MTBoone from over at CU.

He was a River Rat in the same division (Naval Division NOT Army Division different terminology) that Kerry was.

If anyone could answer all of this for us Mr. Boone could.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline stickyboot

« Reply #133 on: May 25, 2008, 02:39:57 PM »

Cindie

Keyboard Rambo pisses off a lot of people, Cindy. Frightens others. That's why more than a few of us having been wishing TiT could be prosecuted under Stolen Valor. The real name/legal name issue has been a roadblock. The man seems not to exist in the incarnations he's claimed under Tom Wright, so his real identity could be unknowable and his names legion. Or it could really be Tom Wright and the rest is the BS. Entertaining that he thinks there's no way to unlock it eventually. He would be just amusing or even pathetic if not for his trying to ride under those false military hero colors.

My apologies for offering no more than brainstorming to this at the moment. I think I am going to try to do the TiT childhood when I have a block of time. If you want more elaboration or want me to try to find these myself, just PM me.

Continuing on from earlier in the thread, the other pieces to the New York adventure were that he was "in love" with this dancer, that he had a "DU sweetheart" there (same person?), and that the apartment "he" had was at Riverside and 107th Street, across from the Children's Museum.  There's a Children's Museum, but it's a number of blocks south of that intersection, so I don't know what museum he means. The last time anyone questioned him about the big move at DU, he was saying it was delayed until (this) summer. So what I surmised from the whole thing was that there was a flirtation and a meet-up, but the romance is all in his mind, and the place to live (with the Black Panther super?) is hers and ain't gonna happen. I'm pretty sure I know which DUer it was, too, because he couldn't resist making several coy references about it to her, but I'll spare her the further embarassment.

Business dealings: He's a marketing expert. He's worked extensively in show business, especially the music industry. He's an art expert, especially Asian art. Although it appears he's really a recent transplant to Tiburon from Dallas, he worked in a shop called Giftique there until about 1-1/2 years ago, when he began working in a place called Gallery 108. The actual owner of record of this gallery is a Nina Gerrity (who he says is battling breast? cancer). He also made an oblique claim of being an investor in children's fitness chain (Kid Fit?) which doesn't claim him as a principal, either. He started, organized and ran the Tiburon Art Festival last year single-handedly (tell that to the co-chair and other volunteers). And numerous references to having been present at high-powered meetings around the world.

He's accomplished all of this despite never having attended school a day in his life, having lost a decade or more to a heroin addiction, having smoked weed every day for 40 (or was it 45) years, being an active and supposedly happy alcoholic for decades by his own admission, now drinking three bottles of wine a day without hangover and rarely getting up early, having allegedly served both several years in country during Vietnam and additional service in Panama, plus unspecified years in prison for drug-related offenses (multiple references to being a convicted felon). He also says he was in Canada and did something there that prevents him from going back. I don't know how this relates, if at all, to the estranged Canadian girlfriend Beth, who also can't go back; you know, the one who kept "his" house, car, bank account, and dog, or to whom he "gave" or "left" all of the same, depending upon his mood, so that he could bounce between the abodes of three women, start using public transporation for the first time in his life (only because it's the responsible, trendy, and cool thing to do right now), eat hummus and basmati rice and drink wine, and lose 30 pounds. I'm sure there's a (real) story and a half, right there.

Sorry for the rambling-I'll bring links to my next installment.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #134 on: May 25, 2008, 03:05:19 PM »

Cindie

FWIIW, he has been reported to Stolen Valor (everyone knows his real name( -- I haven't heard what happened from that.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #135 on: May 25, 2008, 03:09:51 PM »

Cindie

Keyboard Rambo pisses off a lot of people, Cindy. Frightens others. That's why more than a few of us having been wishing TiT could be prosecuted under Stolen Valor. The real name/legal name issue has been a roadblock. The man seems not to exist in the incarnations he's claimed under Tom Wright, so his real identity could be unknowable and his names legion. Or it could really be Tom Wright and the rest is the BS. Entertaining that he thinks there's no way to unlock it eventually. He would be just amusing or even pathetic if not for his trying to ride under those false military hero colors.

My apologies for offering no more than brainstorming to this at the moment. I think I am going to try to do the TiT childhood when I have a block of time. If you want more elaboration or want me to try to find these myself, just PM me.

Continuing on from earlier in the thread, the other pieces to the New York adventure were that he was "in love" with this dancer, that he had a "DU sweetheart" there (same person?), and that the apartment "he" had was at Riverside and 107th Street, across from the Children's Museum.  There's a Children's Museum, but it's a number of blocks south of that intersection, so I don't know what museum he means. The last time anyone questioned him about the big move at DU, he was saying it was delayed until (this) summer. So what I surmised from the whole thing was that there was a flirtation and a meet-up, but the romance is all in his mind, and the place to live (with the Black Panther super?) is hers and ain't gonna happen. I'm pretty sure I know which DUer it was, too, because he couldn't resist making several coy references about it to her, but I'll spare her the further embarassment.

Business dealings: He's a marketing expert. He's worked extensively in show business, especially the music industry. He's an art expert, especially Asian art. Although it appears he's really a recent transplant to Tiburon from Dallas, he worked in a shop called Giftique there until about 1-1/2 years ago, when he began working in a place called Gallery 108. The actual owner of record of this gallery is a Nina Gerrity (who he says is battling breast? cancer). He also made an oblique claim of being an investor in children's fitness chain (Kid Fit?) which doesn't claim him as a principal, either. He started, organized and ran the Tiburon Art Festival last year single-handedly (tell that to the co-chair and other volunteers). And numerous references to having been present at high-powered meetings around the world.

He's accomplished all of this despite never having attended school a day in his life, having lost a decade or more to a heroin addiction, having smoked weed every day for 40 (or was it 45) years, being an active and supposedly happy alcoholic for decades by his own admission, now drinking three bottles of wine a day without hangover and rarely getting up early, having allegedly served both several years in country during Vietnam and additional service in Panama, plus unspecified years in prison for drug-related offenses (multiple references to being a convicted felon). He also says he was in Canada and did something there that prevents him from going back. I don't know how this relates, if at all, to the estranged Canadian girlfriend Beth, who also can't go back; you know, the one who kept "his" house, car, bank account, and dog, or to whom he "gave" or "left" all of the same, depending upon his mood, so that he could bounce between the abodes of three women, start using public transporation for the first time in his life (only because it's the responsible, trendy, and cool thing to do right now), eat hummus and basmati rice and drink wine, and lose 30 pounds. I'm sure there's a (real) story and a half, right there.

Sorry for the rambling-I'll bring links to my next installment.

Good summary -- don't forget to link the Flippy Doo material -- hilarious!
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline FlippyDoo

• Oh NO!!!!! It's a rebel windmill!!!!
« Reply #136 on: May 25, 2008, 04:11:21 PM »
Good summary -- don't forget to link the Flippy Doo material -- hilarious!

Do you mean this? (And before I post it I want to give a big thumbs up to Delilah and company for all they've done in this thread. It's been excellent.)

And now a FlippyDoo rerun....

Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, CCers of all ages, we are proud to bring to you today the fictional spirit guide with no smell whatsoever. Fresh from a deep cover mission in the bushes at the gas station next to Walmart, he's part Irish Setter and part pigeon. He's points out the good and poops on the bad. He's the one, the only, FlippyyyDooooo!!!!

FlippyDoo: Hello everyone. There’s been a lot of talk lately about a certain person. A person who weaves tales of daring-do. He presents himself as a sort of super duper legend. You all know who I’m talking about. Let’s welcome TiT to the stage.

TiT: Hello

FlippyDoo: Why don’t you tell us a little about yourself?

TiT:  I grew up dirt poor on a Texas ranch. I never attended one day of school, because we were too poor to drive to town every day.  linky dink

FlippyDoo: Wow! That’s poor. Tell us about your family.

TiT: I come from a Texas Family who actually makes things happen. linky dink

FlippyDoo: Uh, I thought you grew up dirt poor?

TiT: You can take anything I say to the Bank.

FlippyDoo: Okay then. What about your current family? Any children?

TiT: One of my sons is a professional baseball player and the other travels the planet as a percussionist with Carlos Santana. linky dink

FlippyDoo: That’s impressive.

TiT: 10. I allowed my sons to smoke at home. Taught them and their friends to roll real efficient joints, too. My sons have smoked since their teens and are still smoking in their mid-20s. linky dink

FlippyDoo: Doesn’t professional baseball have drug testing? If so, the son playing ball might not be smoking any more or atleast can figure on getting into some hot water.

FlippyDoo: Alrighty. No need to get all upset. It’s like Linda Ellerbee once said: laughter in the face of reality is probably the finest sound there is.

TiT: I am reminded of a time when we were all out to eat in NYC.  Molly, Linda Ellerbee, John Stannard (a great percussionist) and me. linky dink

FlippyDoo: Well, I guess some folks might consider that running with the fast horses.

TiT: We had racehorses and raced them at Vinton. One of the local handicappers was a little black kid around eight years old (seriously). I was standing on a sidewalk in town when the kid came up to me and said,"Mister Tom, WonderWoman in de cafe over dere". And this kid was always as serious as a heart attack.

So I walked in and there she [linda Carter] was, sitting with some woman (I believe it was her agent) and everyone in the place was looking at her. And I just walked up and introduced myself. This was the late 70s and I was into vintage Western shirts and wild-assed boots and my hair was to my waist. Sat down and had lunch with them and invited them to a party at our trainer's house that night. They were making an appearance in Houston the next day.

And she showed up. She had the most beautiful eyes in the world. linky dink

FlippyDoo: So you’ve hung out with Wonder Woman? That’s quite a song to sing. Speaking of songs, I’ve read that you wrote a song called “Driving Across America”.

TiT: I wrote that while traveling North Texas with my eldest son. linky dink

FlippyDoo: Is that so? The only problem with that is that Mark Germino wrote that song.

TiT: Well...I co-wrote that. The premise and most of the body is mine, but a friend supplied most of the really wicked turns. I pretty much half-bake most of my stuff, but I am fortunate enough to know some great "Closers". linky dink

FlippyDoo: I’m surprised that I can’t find anywhere that lists you as co-writer.

FlippyDoo: Yes, you’ve said that. Let’s see, so far you’ve been acquainted with Linda Ellerbee, Linda Carter, John Stannard (a great percussionist), and Mark Germino. Any other famous folks that we should know about?

TiT: Gary Primich, considered by many to be one of the greatest harmonica players in the world. Damn, damn, damn. God, we used to tear it up.  linky dink

FlippyDoo: Anyone else?

TiT: I once had the pleasure of pointing an Ithaca 12 gauge pump at John Warner's sternum. And I got away with it. For he was just SecNav and I was me. linky dink

FlippyDoo: Wait a minute. Do you actually expect us to believe that you did that to the Secretary of the Navy?

FlippyDoo: Right. So you’re a tough guy? Why would you have contact with the SecNav anyway?

TiT: Qua Viet 68-71. PBR (patrol boat- river) pilot. linky dink

FlippyDoo: Oh, so you’re a Vietnam vet?

TiT: SEAL Team 3, here. Extraction Team attached to 3,3 Marine, Quang Tri, '69-'72. linky dink

FlippyDoo: Hold on now. You just claimed that you were a PBR pilot from 1968 to 1971. Now you’re all of a sudden claiming that you were a SEAL from 1969 to 1972?

FlippyDoo:  Yeah, I’m sure, but from what I can find there wasn’t even a “SEAL Team 3” in Vietnam. I think you might be a phony.

TiT: I'm so phony that they gave me the Navy Cross to prove it. (shows photo) linky dink

FlippyDoo: You do realize that the photo you’re showing is straight from the Navy website? Why not just show a photo of your actual medal? Also, it would be real easy to check the names of the actual Navy Cross recipients to see if what you say is true.

TiT: I also live under an assumed name. linky dink

FlippyDoo: That seems to be quite convenient.

FlippyDoo: Okay, but I’m beginning to wonder if the bank would stamp it “NSF”. Tell me, do you wear the blue costume with the big “S” on it under you clothes all the time or do you just put it on when you go on a mission? Don’t answer. We just don’t have the time. Thanks for tuning in everyone and have a Merry Christmas.

Fictional spirit-guiding by appointment.
conservativecave.com & conservativeunderground.com

For new members and lurkers: I am a fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever. I am part irish setter and part pigeon. If you don't smell any strange smells it means I'm probably standing next to you. As I am a fictional character anything I post should possibly be considered fictional.

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #137 on: May 25, 2008, 04:28:45 PM »
Brilliant Hi 5, because I can here!

Offline Flame

« Reply #138 on: May 26, 2008, 08:27:12 PM »
Hi5 for Flippy!!

:bow: :bow: :bow:

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
« Reply #139 on: May 28, 2008, 02:54:59 AM »
TomInTib and the Brig

I noticed TomTheLyingScumâ„¢ make reference to being locked in solitary confinement , in a Marine brig.

Once unfolded it's another tale on the order of the Warner Storyâ„¢
The beginning as best as I can place it http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=104x3858119
TomInTib  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Tue Jun-14-05 05:15 PM
10. Oh man..

I feel your pain.
After 27 months of combat (River Patrol) in SE Asia I was stationed in Pearl Harbor during the early days of Watergate.
During a spirited discussion of same with a superior (Officer) said superior stated "He's my Commander in Chief and I would follow him thru the Gates of Hell if he needed me to". To which I replied that I definitely hoped he got the chance, the sooner the better.
Got 3 days bread and water for that one at the Marine Brig Pearl Harbor.

Then here : http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=364x1152886
TomInTib  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Wed May-10-06 11:37 PM
13. I was in a Marine brig on a bread-and- water diet 35 years ago

Ate only the crusts and blew their tiny minds.

They sent the Commander around to find out why.

Next chapter : http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=364x2868683
TomInTib  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Wed Dec-06-06 01:36 PM
Original message
Jose Padilla and me (reflections on solitary confinement)

Reading all of this recent business about Mr. Padilla has forced me to remember things that I have spent a long time forgetting.

Like Mr. Padilla, I, too, spent a stretch in sensory-deprived solitary confinement thirty-something years ago.

Like Mr. Padilla, I, too, spent my time in a military (Marine) brig.

As is the case with Mr. Padilla, I was held on suspicion alone

It is worse than you could possibly imagine.

I believe it was when I read the part about him having the personality and energy of a piece of furniture that the box in my head cracked open.

I spent every moment of every day in a tiny cell with barely enough room for a rack (bed) and one of those little desks that you might have used in the third grade. The light was always on.
There was this thin mattress that smelled of despair and piss on that rack. The mattress barely covered the S-shaped springs of which the connecting clips had been removed so that one had to contort one’s self, pretzel-like, in order to get any kind of sleep.
The schedule and time of day were impossible to track.

Your mind will do crazy shit to you in an environment such as that. I experienced unbelievably giddy highs – flights of absolute elation - and moments of suicidal depression. One right after the other.

And hallucinations.
I saw everything that was in my memory bank and plenty else. When I would wake, I was never sure if I was really awake or just imagining that I was. I would go days without uttering a sound because I was so afraid that if I vocalized the least little bit that I might just scream myself to death. The few times I was interrogated I spent the first minutes just trying to find my voice and trying to decide if the voices I was hearing were real or imagined.

However, unlike Mr. Padilla, I was on a bread and water regimen. Three days (I believe) of bread and water and three days regular brig fare, alternating.
Ten pieces of white bread and a glass of water, three times (I think) per day.

I ate only the crusts just to **** with them.

I went in standing six feet tall and weighing 180 pounds.

I came out weighing 117 pounds.

But I was still six feet tall.

TomInTib  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Wed Dec-06-06 02:05 PM
Response to Reply #4
6. Thank you

I sometimes cannot believe it was me who went through that.

Kinda like waking to the most awful movie you've ever seen and then realizing that it is really happening. Right now.

TomInTib  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Thu Dec-07-06 12:12 AM
Response to Reply #9
29. Sorry about that

Your reply is infinitely sad.

Damn, what a hard way to go.

Are you OK today? Do you have children?

If so, I am sure (I hope) that your hard road has been softened and that you have applied hard lessons and misfortunes in a good way.

I was a hard guy when that shit happened to me. You were just a kid. And I had no idea that thet stuff was even out there.

Damn.

Tom

TomInTib  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Wed Dec-06-06 07:20 PM
Response to Reply #14
16. And I left out the part about the "Cold Box"

They placed me in a concrete vault with no light and a floor that was chilled to maybe the mid 40s.

Gave me paper slippers to wear. That is when I learned to sleep in a squatting position. I have no idea how long I was in that place, but it took quite a while for my vision to normalize afterward.

TomInTib  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Wed Dec-06-06 09:04 PM
Response to Reply #17
20. That is why I was not surprised or shocked by Abu Ghraib

If it could happen to me, it will surely happen in spades to our "enemies".

TomInTib  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Wed Dec-06-06 11:23 PM
Response to Reply #24
27. Yep.

We are capable of horrible stuff when it comes to our fellow man.

Junkyard dogs bite indiscriminately.

It keeps going in this thread in 2006 http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=364x1591357 where we get some hint as to what might have caused it.

TomInTib  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Sat Jul-08-06 01:52 AM
1. Reminds me...

Maybe 1972..

I was long-range recon and extraction (northernmost S Vietnam and Laos), went home on convalescent leave.

Went back to Country, brought all the guys up to speed on WaterGate.

Asshole desk jockey Senior Chief said, "That is my Commander in Chief you are talking about. I would follow him thru the Gates of Hell if he needed me."

I replied, "I hope you have the opportunity, and as soon as possible".

Court martial

Mythsaje Donating Member (1000+ posts) Sat Jul-08-06 03:24 AM
Response to Reply #1
5. You must've forgotten the "sirs" bracketing the statement...

"Sir, I hope you have the opportunity, and as soon as possible, sir."

That sounds like something my old man would've said, anyway.

TomInTib Donating Member (1000+ posts)   Sat Jul-08-06 12:30 PM
Response to Reply #5
8. Yeah, that was probably what did it.

That bastard later turned up missing on the Qua Viet River.

None of us knew a thing about it. Nothing at all.

I promise.

His original thread is reposted later http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x1602976
TomInTib  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Thu Aug-16-07 07:47 PM
Original message
Jose Padilla and Me (reflections on solitary confinement) - repost

I originally posted this Dec 6, 06.

Reading all of this recent business about Mr. Padilla has forced me to remember things that I have spent a long time forgetting.

Like Mr. Padilla, I, too, spent a stretch in sensory-deprived solitary confinement thirty-something years ago.

Like Mr. Padilla, I, too, spent my time in a military (Marine) brig.

As is the case with Mr. Padilla, I was held on suspicion alone

It is worse than you could possibly imagine.

I believe it was when I read the part about him having the personality and energy of a piece of furniture that the box in my head cracked open.

I spent every moment of every day in a tiny cell with barely enough room for a rack (bed) and one of those little desks that you might have used in the third grade. The light was always on.
There was this thin mattress that smelled of despair and piss on that rack. The mattress barely covered the S-shaped springs of which the connecting clips had been removed so that one had to contort one’s self, pretzel-like, in order to get any kind of sleep.
The schedule and time of day were impossible to track.

Your mind will do crazy shit to you in an environment such as that. I experienced unbelievably giddy highs – flights of absolute elation - and moments of suicidal depression. One right after the other.

And hallucinations.
I saw everything that was in my memory bank and plenty else. When I would wake, I was never sure if I was really awake or just imagining that I was. I would go days without uttering a sound because I was so afraid that if I vocalized the least little bit that I might just scream myself to death. The few times I was interrogated I spent the first minutes just trying to find my voice and trying to decide if the voices I was hearing were real or imagined.

However, unlike Mr. Padilla, I was on a bread and water regimen. Three days (I believe) of bread and water and three days regular brig fare, alternating.
Ten pieces of white bread and a glass of water, three times (I think) per day.

I ate only the crusts just to **** with them.

I went in standing six feet tall and weighing 180 pounds.

I came out weighing 117 pounds.

But I was still six feet tall.

(end of OP)

Those experiences have stayed with me for 35 years. I can still feel those flashes of utter hopelessness, disorientation and desperation.

Tom

He also talks about his "time" here http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x1600449
TomInTib  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Thu Aug-16-07 02:53 PM
3. How well I know.

I, too, was held in isolation in a Marine brig and interrogated for what seemed like forever by military interrogators.

But I beat the rap. I was accused of a very serious crime (which I will admit, I was guilty) and they knew that I was guilty. But they could not prove it without a confession.

And they didn't get it. I had compartmentalized it and never let it out of the box.

But they almost destroyed my mind.

But I would like to think that I made them crazier.

Offline Flame

« Reply #140 on: May 28, 2008, 01:06:17 PM »
this:
I was long-range recon and extraction (northernmost S Vietnam and Laos), went home on convalescent leave.

Went back to Country, brought all the guys up to speed on WaterGate.

******* desk jockey Senior Chief said, "That is my Commander in Chief you are talking about. I would follow him thru the Gates of Hell if he needed me."

doesn't match this:
After 27 months of combat (River Patrol) in SE Asia I was stationed in Pearl Harbor during the early days of Watergate.
During a spirited discussion of same with a superior (Officer)

So was it "in Country" or was it at Pearl Harbor????

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #141 on: May 28, 2008, 02:11:11 PM »
So I'm confused. Was he in the (Marine) brig in Vietnam or the (Marine) brig in Hawaii? Or both? Around here, regardless of the branch of service...even Coast Guard...they go to Ft. Lewis which is an Army base because it's the closest.

Cindie
Mick Foley

Hedy Lamarr

Morticia Addams

Offline stickyboot

« Reply #142 on: May 29, 2008, 11:26:04 PM »
So I'm confused. Was he in the (Marine) brig in Vietnam or the (Marine) brig in Hawaii? Or both? Around here, regardless of the branch of service...even Coast Guard...they go to Ft. Lewis which is an Army base because it's the closest.

Cindie

It's more confusing than that. What you have there sounds like it could be two totally different events, slightly overlapping and muddled together. His first couple of tellings of it sound like a routine three days in the standard brig (on bread and water-do any of our real vets here think that's likely, unless he compounded his offense once behind bars?), plain and simple. Three days cooling off for a possible minor verbal insubordination, in Pearl Harbor, while on convalescent leave (elsewhere he has said why-he was recuperating from being shot*)? Seems to fit the offense. Seems not to be dripping with psychological angst.

The second scenario goes on endlessly and dramatically. The verbal insurbordination for the same kind of remark to an officer in Vietnam got him court martialed. That the same officer later turned up missing, wink, wink. That he did something horrible and they couldn't prove it. He was interrogated and tortured and fed bread and water, locked into solitary and/or a cooler for countless days and lost 50+ pounds. If he, as he's implying, knew or did something directly relating to the suspicious disappearance of an officer (an officer who got him jailed and/or court martialed, whether in Pearl or Vietnam), this harsher scenario would be less surprising.

How this all fits in with his being both a river patrol boat navigator and part of a SEAL extraction team and the second-most decorated enlisted man in the Navy is anyone's guess. Or how the court martial or the extended serious brig time for WHATEVER major offense he's suggesting makes it likely he was "called back for Panama in '89." (Mind you, this is WITHOUT going into the civilian drug use and felony imprisonment for possession he has variously claimed during the 17-year interim between the end of his claimed active duty in '72 and '89).

*Curiously, he has boasted that he earned the Navy Cross, but not specifically the Purple Heart. And conveniently, he claims to have thrown the whole kaboodle of military awards off the SF bridge.

Before I end this post, I just have to include a link to a fabulous TiT-ism I read the other day. It was about the Cody Morris trial.  Morris was the National Guardsman from Kentucky convicted for the “reckless homicide” shooting of his best friend while laying "Do You Trust Me?"

You have to find your perspective on the Morris information (his legal defense said troubled youth, reportedly learning disabled, dropout) through TiT’s avowal of never had attended school a day in his life, of having drowned as a teen (13?) and requiring several years to mentally and physically rehabilitate including reading and writing, and of his claims of being a local hell-raiser with the friends and the booze and the Mary Jane and the girls after that. TiT has quoted some very fluid and ever-changing active service dates, but basically ’69-’72, which would have made him a typical 18-ish going in, if you believe his age is now 58. Assumption:  If he ever actually served, he went in with a maximum of a state GED.  Now, please completely swallow all beverages and then read his comment on Morris:

TomInTib  (1000+ posts)        Sun May-25-08 04:11 PM

6. Poor dumb bastard should have never been allowed into the Army.
    Stupid tool like that would never have made it in before they relaxed the standards.

I HATED GEORGE BUSH BEFORE IT WAS COOL

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #143 on: May 30, 2008, 03:43:51 AM »
TomInTib  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Thu May-26-05 05:28 PM
58. Qua Viet 68-71

PBR (patrol boat- river) pilot.   

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=104x3734985

Small problem here. There was no crew position on a PBR referred to as a "pilot". The terms for the four-man crew were Boat Captain, Engineman, Gunner's Mate and Seaman. While one of the accepted definitions of pilot is "one who steers a ship", generally in the Navy "pilot" refers to a civilian local who boards a ship and assists in steering it through unfamiliar, hazardous harbors or narrow waterways such as the Panama Canal.

Sometimes the term coxswain is used for someone who is in charge of and steers small motor launches or patrol boats, but I've never heard the term "pilot" used for those positions.

Of course a real brown water sailor like mtboone would know better than a deep water sailor like me, but I'm pretty sure I'm right. 

I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #144 on: May 30, 2008, 01:27:48 PM »
worked up a quick timeline for TiT on the other TiT thread.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Chris_

« Reply #145 on: May 30, 2008, 07:44:43 PM »
Looks who's number five in search results on Google:-)

Offline stickyboot

« Reply #146 on: June 01, 2008, 11:25:53 PM »
Cindie, here is another idea re: organizing the TiT Chronicles. I came across two recent posts in quick succession that tie in with that classic rant you have reproduced here in a part about "Hey, there, freeper pencil-dicks!" You know, the one where he's being stalked from behind chickenshit monitors? God, what picturesque language.

TiT has always been very concerned about who's watching him and who's ignoring him. Regularly drops aw-shucks references to how many DUmmies must have him on their "ignore" lists by now, fishing for reassurances. This one is very typical:

TomInTib  (1000+ posts)      Thu May-22-08 06:45 PM
2. I cannot do it.
 I would go even crazier, trying to figure out what I might be missing (but there will probably be a couple hundred DUers who will not be able to read my reply due to their Ignore lists)..
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x6081168#6081200

He lives for the attention he gets in DUdville and elsewhere, I think, like a bad little boy pretending to hate it while secretly enjoying the notoriety. Lately, TiT claims he has GIVEN UP THE BOOZE in preference for opiates, and this pharmaceutical change seems to have sent his concern over the edge into the paranoid.

Below, the DUmmies are twittering about cleaning out their “ignore” lists, as if it were a matter of great import to be invited back to the DUmpster Festival.

babylonsister  (1000+ posts)       Sat May-31-08 11:21 PM
4. I did the same tonight, but had about 40. No one has pissed me off
 yet to make them rejoin my empty list.
A nation that does not take care of its veterans has got no business whatsoever making new ones." Stacy Bannerman

TomInTib  (1000+ posts)      Sat May-31-08 11:26 PM
Response to Reply #4
6. Ohhh, yeahhh????
 Well, f**& off, 'sister.

Tom

But then an interloper comes along who evidently knows TiT's history.

nomaco-10 (1000+ posts)      Sat May-31-08 11:33 PM
Response to Reply #6
7. drunk posting? n/t

TomInTib  (1000+ posts)      Sat May-31-08 11:35 PM
Response to Reply #7
8. Nah, she'll get it.
 Edited on Sat May-31-08 11:37 PM by TomInTib
I've quit drinking.

Opiates are easier on the body (liver).

For a month or two, anyway.
on edit:

Are you stalking me? Should I start drinking again so that I may be a bit sharper?

Tom

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=132&topic_id=6207143#6210335

It then deteriorates into a love-fest between TiT and Babble On, Sister. She may be one of the few DUmmies who still tolerates him.  Apparently, there are others who have become hostile, as TiT sarcastically notes on a poll thread about amnesty for user name changes:

TomInTib  (1000+ posts)        Sun Jun-01-08 07:52 PM
6. Even tho I, for one, have NEVER pissed off any DUer...
    I fully agree with this.
Sometimes I just simply cannot believe how angry certain people here can stay at others - tracking them around like crazy people.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=132&topic_id=6219295#6219396

Two accusations of stalking/stalkers - on DU? Not Freeper Pencil-Dicks? The world’s just not fair. The Chronicles of TiT needs a chapter about his lifelong suffering of the lack, or the surfeit, of attention. "To Be Or Not To Be (TiT)."

Is anyone laying odds on how long it would take for TiT to betray himself should he opt to change his handle during a DU amnesty? Or would that be too unlike him to disassociate with the celebrity-packed glamor of all the hogwash he's spread around so thickly over the years?

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
« Reply #147 on: June 02, 2008, 03:30:28 AM »
There's times that i think ole' Tom is just a satire-troll; surely no in reality land would believe a tale like this one :

He's gotta be trying out for Tallest Tale of the decade Award :

TomInTib  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Mon Jul-31-06 10:48 PM
Original message
So I was hanging out on Main Street when a billionaire friend stopped by..

She had just gotten off the phone with the White House and she was totally pissed off.

A little background on my friend:
She was born in Persia, educated in Switzerland and England, and is a true Citizen of the World in every regard.
Her family was very much involved with the regime of the Shah and very successful in global commerce.
When Khomeini came to power, everyone in her family fled except for her because her husband (a nuclear physicist) had altered her passport and identification papers and left the country with his secretary.
When my friend got to the airport in Tehran she was immediately arrested and thrown into prison. And there she stayed until her father, who was in Belgium, was able to get in touch with Mehdi Bazargan, the acting Prime Minister.
Bazargan showed up at the prison, demanded her release, took her to the airport and put her on a plane to Paris.
She lost everything she had, tens of millions of dollars.
But she has more than made up for those losses.

So I am sitting at my usual perch on our town's little Main Street. Several of us (and all here would be greatly surprised at the makeup of our little group) meet there daily to solve the problems of the World. Obviously, we aren't doing an adequate job.

Here comes my friend and she is roiling boiling pissed off. I have never seen her angry, she is coolly unflappable.
But the Qana bombings have pushed her over the edge.
She has no dog in the fight, a total realist with incredible insight on Middle Eastern affairs.
So she called the White House. Knowing her like I do, I am sure she spoke to someone in the office of the Prez or Vice. She is not the kind to call a switchboard and has access to people at every level of any government that counts on a global level. Her husband's obit was a full page in the NY Times, if that makes my point any clearer.

I could go on and on, but I won't.

Here is the punch line:
She vowed to dedicate the rest of her life making sure that Bush, Cheney, Rice, Wolfowitz, Feith, et al, have nothing but misery for the rest of their lives after leaving office. She intends to insure that they will never be able to travel outside the States and she plans on funding a full-court press on the World Stage and Courts.

I have never heard her utter a political statement in all the time I have known her.
And now this.

Also, I have known many powerful, wealthy, and tough people in my life.
Of all of them, she is the last person I would want gunning for my ass.

TomInTib  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Mon Jul-31-06 11:09 PM
Response to Reply #7
8. It's true, graywarrior

I live in one of the wealthiest communities on the planet.

And I wish I could have gone into more detail.

TomInTib  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Mon Jul-31-06 11:59 PM
Response to Reply #15
16. Are you serious?

I was afraid that when I posted this that I would get some sort of accusatory flame about wealthy people.
But I would have never guessed it would have come from you.

Yeah, I know a lot of wealthy people.

On a regular, daily basis, I doubt that I interact with anyone (except maybe at the grocery store)worth less than a few million dollars.
Does that make me evil?

Tom

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=364x1784245

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #148 on: June 02, 2008, 08:59:19 PM »
TomInTib  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Mon Jul-31-06 11:59 PM
Response to Reply #15
16. Are you serious?

I was afraid that when I posted this that I would get some sort of accusatory flame about wealthy people.
But I would have never guessed it would have come from you.

Yeah, I know a lot of wealthy people.

On a regular, daily basis, I doubt that I interact with anyone (except maybe at the grocery store)worth less than a few million dollars.
Does that make me evil?

Tom

Well, well, perhaps this is a clue to TiT's REAL job...he must be a restroom attendant...you know the guy that hands out scented hand towels...at some swanky Tiberon eatery.

Cindie
Mick Foley

Hedy Lamarr

Morticia Addams

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #149 on: June 02, 2008, 09:07:13 PM »
You know, this Monkeyman seems to show up on as many Vietnam threads as TiT does...if he was a real soldier I wonder why he doesn't call TiT on his bullshit.

Cindie
Mick Foley

Hedy Lamarr

Morticia Addams