Author Topic: TV reporter says she was "uncomfortable" at Jets practice; NFL, team investigati  (Read 4508 times)

Offline seabelle

• "she walked into the cave...she was not afraid"
Wonder where the lefty feminazi groups are defending her  :uhsure:

So far, I've only seen *aghast* at the Pelosi wicked witch political ad  :thatsright:

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7jJI1cfEgc[/youtube]

IMHO, I think this offends witches more  :cheersmate:

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
Best comment I've read so far.  Sums it up completely:

...and you’re sporting more camel toe than a Bedouin caravan, you probably shouldn’t be too shocked or offended when guys make cat calls at you in a MEN’S LOCKER ROOM AFTER A FOOTBALL GAME.

Look, if you want to make your living off your journalistic professionalism and your keen eye for sports, please do so. If you want to make your living off of your sexuality and your perfect body, by all means please do so. BUT, if you want to mix both don’t get offended when people can’t figure out which angle you’re playing. Professionals dress like professionals, not strippers.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline cavegal

If she farts in those pants, can she play with the bubble?
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

“Look, we’re led by a man that either is not tough, not smart, or he’s got something else in mind,”  Donald J.Trump. 6/13/16

Offline THA HOUSTON PIMP IS IN DA HOUZ!

• I pimp; you GET pimped.
Ines' Playboy centerfold to come out in 5..............4.....................3.................2..............

Mark my words.

Offline true_blood

You said it. :cheersmate:
She is smokin' hot though.  :hyper: :-)