Author Topic: Remote viewing led US to Saddam?  (Read 3345 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Remote viewing led US to Saddam?
« on: June 30, 2010, 11:30:11 PM »
This thread on pineapple-induced remote viewing and magical triangles from the "reality based community" prompted me to do a search for the original UGP discussion on forced remote viewing.  Here it is for your reading pleasure.

undergroundpanther  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)
Tue Nov-07-06 02:20 AM
Response to Reply #1
2. No

Not kidding. When I was a kid I went to this room the door was like a foot and a half thick, they put me in there, with a desk a chair and a stack of envelopes ,pencil and paper. They'd tell me to pick up the envelopes by number over a speaker they were behind a one way mirror so I couldn't see them and I drew/wrote what I saw. Over and over.Than they'd have a "target" and I was supposed to try to see the target and discribe the location it was in..

But before all that, they had me drink a big honking glass of pineapple juice, do stuff with me to induce trance,(sound lights etc) as they hooked me up to a biofeedback machine/eeg,and then I'd go to the room.

Some of the things I saw were very strange ,scary, ugly nightmarish.Like war casualties,murder scenes.They didn't start me off with that stuff tho.

Than later I saw the strange things I saw in my mind,in real life. Like a glow-in the -dark tobacco plant, a peach with soft grey inch long fur.. this was in the 70's.

One of my friends went through some kind of shit there too. We both remember those friggin rooms the ugly tile of the proving ground basement.. The shit I saw and went through there is like x files material. So I don't talk alot about it in person, people have trouble hearing it and my emotional intensity doesn't help.
undergroundpanther  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) 
Tue Nov-07-06 03:03 AM
Response to Reply #3
4. Organic pineapple, unpasteurized, it has enzymes in it that effect the brain. they didn't explain it past that. Anyways they gave me juice because I had to drink alot of it.like a 20 ounce glass. At least they had it nice and cold. I think eating that much pineapple to get the dose of enzymes would have been impossible .

etc, etc...

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=245x30189
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
Re: Remote viewing led US to Saddam?
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2010, 06:10:05 AM »
UP is off her meds  :mental:
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline soleil

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2010, 03:46:16 PM »
Say what?  :mental:

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2010, 05:35:42 AM »
Say what?  :mental:

There is a special...frightening kind of crazy hidden away in some of the sub-forums of DU.  Tinfoil hats are a must prior to entering them.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2010, 06:03:15 AM »
Thanks, Chris.

Another classic subway cat observation that's timeless.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2010, 10:56:35 AM »
Thanks, Chris.

Another classic subway cat observation that's timeless.

Hell Frank, we can prove or disprove this story very easily.

I like millions of Americans own a Juicer,

I will send Hubby to the grocery store to buy a whole Pinapple  and juice it.

I will drink the 20 Oz's of pure juice then sit back with a pen and pencil, a map of NYC, stick a pin in the map with eyes closed then concentrate on that area.

What happens next, will I be able to actually see something that I should draw a picture of, will I get the remote viewing some people say they get.?

We just do not know anything about the brain and how chemicals and food effect our thinking processes.  We know nothing about how our dreams work, why some people have the ability to aid the police in the search for a body, or by holding an article of clothing can transport a person into knowing so much about the owner.

The study of the humane brain will most likely never give up all the workings of it.

I have believed for a long time that mankind in the physical body will never be able to escape our earth.  So we use our brain to develop machines that can with our guidance go far a field and send us information that we as humans cannot physically collect ourselves.

I will stop believing in the power of the mind when it is discovered why a child is born and at the age of 2 can play the piano, a child at 4 can do complex math, a woman at age 30 has a bad accident and her head is badly damaged. after a coma she awakes and is speaking a total different language that she has never been exposed to.

How about the great physics of the last century, Edgar Casey for one, back in time there was Nostradamus who people to this day believe in.

Christians believe in Revelations and the predictions made 2,000 years ago.

It is only natural for the military complex in all nations to dabble in the human brain for what they can find.  What they can use as a weapon or deterrent against their enemy's.

Frank, You, Me and the people next door may never had any kind of experience with strange things, no dreams that came true, or out of body experiences---However there are enough people that from the beginning of time have related some very odd happenings to themselves, family and others they know.