Author Topic: Dummie Funnies: Pitt gets a job!! As a bouncer!!  (Read 3212 times)

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)

Offline Lord Undies

Re: Dummie Funnies: Pitt gets a job!! As a bouncer!!
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2010, 09:59:52 PM »
Oh Lawd.  I wonder if he works only during Happy Business Hour.

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2010, 10:01:35 PM »
Bukowksi's must the most pussified wimp clientele in the entire city if they hired that pile of mush as a bouncer.
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2010, 10:27:12 PM »
Bukowksi's must the most pussified wimp clientele in the entire city if they hired that pile of mush as a bouncer.

those interest rates have killed his trust fund checks.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2010, 04:12:40 PM »
those interest rates have killed his trust fund checks.

That's exactly what I was thinking!

:rotf:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline lastparker

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2010, 09:13:17 AM »
LOL!  Some reviews of WillPitt's place of employment from yelp.com:

It always bugged me that this place is called Bukowski's, though.  This place isn't nearly low-class enough for Charles Bukowski, and they don't even serve hard liquor.  I can't say he wouldn't have drank here, because the man would drink anywhere, and they do offer a couple cheap swill beers.  He certainly wouldn't be in there drinking raspberry lambics in order to complete his mug club card.  They do have some nice pictures of Charles on the wall and they have some poetry books lying around, but I've never seen anyone pick them up.

This place has potential, it really does, but who ever owns/manages the place ruins it by hiring a piss-poor staff. The female bartenders are the tight low-cut wearing shirt kinda bartenders with more attitude than they know what to do with, and the dudes have an air-of-douche about them you can smell the second you walk into the place.

THAT VICIOUS CYCLE OF SHOUTED CONVERSATIONS AND MISCOMMUNICATION JUST ADDS TO THE CACOPHONOUS BUKOWSKI DIN THAT SO MANY MISTAKE FOR ATMOSPHERE.  I'M CERTAIN THE REAL CHARLES BUKOWSKI WOULDN'T BE CAUGHT DEAD IN SUCH A  POSER ESTABLISHMENT BUT IF ON THE OFF-CHANCE HE DID HAPPEN IN, I'M EQUALLY CERTAIN HE WOULD BEAT UP MOST OF THE PATRONS.

Be warned that Bukowski is cash only, which makes me wonder how much of each night's take actually gets reported to the IRS.  That's about all I can think of that might meet with the real Bukowski's approval.

So why three stars? Before I even sat down for a drink, I was having a smoke and one of the first things one of the guys working the door told me was "I can't wait for it to start raining. Then half these schmucks will leave." I guess he didn't realize these schmucks are paying the rent.

To be fair, there are lots of praises for the food.  Which WillPitt has nothing to do with.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/bukowski-tavern-boston
Cursing is the crutch of the inarticulate mother****er, DUmmies.   -NHSparky

Deadbeats eating mushroom duxelles and dandelion salad with a shallot vinaigrette are still deadbeats.    -GOBUCKS

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2010, 09:25:33 AM »
Cash only?  No liquor?  What kind of place is this?
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2010, 09:46:14 AM »
Cash only?  No liquor?  What kind of place is this?

A ghey one.  Yeah, ask for an Irish Car Bomb and see what happens.

Then again, thinking that "bouncer" in this case is what most of the metrosexual patrons do to Will's head when he tries to assert his "au-thor-i-TAH".
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford