--- Quote ---sarisataka

Will we see people cheering on and defending Iran
In the US?

My guess is yes

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100218859479
--- End quote ---

Your fellow DUmp monkeys will yes

franksolich:
Of course they will.  If the primitives could suddenly be transported over to Tel Aviv or Jerusalem, they'll be licking up Israeli blood running in the streets.

Nobody's quoting the Bible on this?  I think somebody should, if they know the appropriate parts.

SVPete:

--- Quote ---sarisataka

Will we see people cheering on and defending Iran
In the US?

My guess is yes
--- End quote ---

I'm sure there are enough Israel-haters on DU that a few might cheer on Iran. After looking around DU, maybe look at AOC & the Squad. And I'm sure many academics and students at elite universities will.

Old n Grumpy:

--- Quote --- Behind the Aegis (53,904 posts)
6. Nope.
Reply to sarisataka (Reply #4)
Sat Apr 13, 2024, 04:51 PM
Apparently, this was another dirty Jew trick by Israel to get the orange skidmark's trial out of the media.
--- End quote ---

Gotta blame them Jews to help Trump. Those people are just so sick. It’s disgusting. :thatsright: :rant:

Old n Grumpy:

--- Quote from: SVPete on April 13, 2024, 04:20:38 PM ---I'm sure there are enough Israel-haters on DU that a few might cheer on Iran. After looking around DU, maybe look at AOC & the Squad. And I'm sure many academics and students at elite universities will.

--- End quote ---

It’s a given all those American hating liberal college student and professors will be out there with their chants and signs Showing their anti-Semitism.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version