Author Topic: Trump is going so far as to erase even Barry's bear hunting regulations  (Read 1651 times)

Offline Delmar

Mon May 21, 2018, 09:16 PM
SummerSnow (10,914 posts)

Trump administration plans to remove Obama-era restrictions on bear hunting in Alaska

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS |
MAY 21, 2018 | 6:45 PM

WASHINGTON — The Trump administration is moving to reverse Obama-era rules barring hunters on some public lands in Alaska from baiting bears with bacon and doughnuts and using spotlights to shoot mother bears and their cubs hibernating in dens.

The National Park Service issued notice Monday of its intent to amend regulations for sport hunting and trapping in national preserves to bring the federal rules in line with Alaska state law.

Under the proposed changes hunters will also be allowed to hunt bears with dogs, kill wolves and pups in their dens and use motor boats to shoot swimming caribou.

Expanding hunting rights on federal lands has been a major priority for Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke, a former Montana congressman who displays big-game trophies in his office at the department's Washington headquarters.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/trump-plans-lift-obama-era-rules-bear-hunting-alaska-article-1.4002080

*The Obama jealousy continues This is just horrible
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210642052

Let the name of Barry be stricken from every book and tablet. Stricken from every pylon and obelisk. Let the name of Barry be unheard and unspoken, erased from the memory of man for all time.

Well done President Trump.

Response to SummerSnow (Original post)Mon May 21, 2018, 09:22 PM
Star Member guillaumeb (23,707 posts)
2. A gift to his sons?

The pair of brave and mighty hunters.
Nothing to do with his sons, it's all about erasing Barry from the history books.

Response to SummerSnow (Original post)Mon May 21, 2018, 10:12 PM
Haggis for Breakfast (203 posts)
7. Is there nothing President Obama did

that this illiterate bottom-feeding maggot in the WH won't overturn, undermine, rollback or, via Executive Order, destroy ?

His hatred of all things Obama is pathological. There is no logic, reasoning or rational to his obsession with trying to undo all that Barack Obama accomplished. The man is motivated by hostility, resentment and revenge. He is emotionally-ill and must be removed by any means necessary.

Just remember trump -- history is watching and being written. Your legacy will not reflect well. Once we are rid of you, laws will be written that no future president will ignore, flaunt or break. Just remember this - the pendulum ALWAYS swings back.

Tick, tock. Your time is almost up.
HA HA HA LOL LOL HA HA HA

“Posterity will never hear of you. You will be lifted clean out from the stream of history. We shall turn you into gas and pour you into the stratosphere. Nothing will remain of you; not a name in a register, not a memory in a living brain. You will be annihilated in the past as well as in the future. You will never have existed.”

― George Orwell
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline DumbAss Tanker

I expect this has a whole lot more to do with subsistence hunters like the so-called First Nations and mixed-blood families than it does with any sport or trophy hunting.     
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline DUmpDiver

Al Gore weeps.  (from his power hungry mansion)

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
The National Park Service issued notice Monday of its intent to amend regulations for sport hunting and trapping in national preserves to bring the federal rules in line with Alaska state law.
They miss the money shot of the story. Local governments are better able to manage their own wildlife than a federal bureaucracy thousands of miles away.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline freedumb2003b

Alaska from baiting bears with bacon and doughnuts

Aren't they afraid they will trap cops?
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline SVPete

Aren't they afraid they will trap cops?

Collateral damage? IIRC, the bears up in AK have been eating humans at an above usual rate, so this just adjusts the balance of power a bit.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline SVPete

... Local governments are better able to manage their own wildlife than a federal bureaucracy thousands of miles away.

On DU that is rank heresy, worthy of a granite pizza.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
Al Gore weeps.  (from his power hungry mansion)

Manbearpig should be known as 'Bigfoot' for the size of his carbon footprint.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline 67 Rover

Collateral damage? IIRC, the bears up in AK have been eating humans at an above usual rate, so this just adjusts the balance of power a bit.

Have they tried urinating or vomiting on themselves to avoid attack?  Works for DUmmies supposedly.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline SVPete

Have they tried urinating or vomiting on themselves to avoid attack?  Works for DUmmies supposedly.

As the saying goes, when your group is attacked by a bear, you don't have to be the fastest, you just have to not be the slowest. Which is why I probably won't do a half marathon or 10K or ... up in Alaska.

Offline Old n Grumpy

On a brighter note they won't need so many icebergs to float on. :-)

Some one should also erase barry.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Response to SummerSnow (Original post)Mon May 21, 2018, 10:12 PM

that this illiterate bottom-feeding maggot in the WH won't overturn, undermine, rollback or, via Executive Order, destroy ?

His hatred of all things Obama is pathological. There is no logic, reasoning or rational to his obsession with trying to undo all that Barack Obama accomplished. The man is motivated by hostility, resentment and revenge. He is emotionally-ill and must be removed by any means necessary.

Just remember trump -- history is watching and being written. Your legacy will not reflect well. Once we are rid of you, laws will be written that no future president will ignore, flaunt or break. Just remember this - the pendulum ALWAYS swings back.

Tick, tock. Your time is almost up.

The one I want to see Trump overturn is the one allowing the wind farms to kill or injure 4,200 bald eagles per year.  That would put the DUmmies in a tailspin.  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/05/04/new-administration-rule-would-permit-thousands-eagle-deaths-at-wind-farms.html

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

Since this Obama reg was proclaimed in October, 2015, how did bears, wolves, and coyotes manage to survive in Alaska up till then?

The Obama reg meant there would be more bears, wolves, and coyotes slaughtering Bambi's and Faline's descendants. Deer, caribou, and moose lives matter.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 06:11:20 PM by SVPete »

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Thought the 'yotes were an invasive species up there, if so why worry about 'em?  As far as 'Trophy hunters' being the motivator, who takes cubs and pups as trophies?  I ain't buying it.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
7. Is there nothing President Obama did
that this illiterate bottom-feeding maggot in the WH won't overturn, undermine, rollback or, via Executive Order, destroy?
Well, cretin, that's precisely what he was hired to do. 
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline SVPete

that this illiterate bottom-feeding maggot in the WH won't overturn, undermine, rollback or, via Executive Order, destroy?

I think Trump is still doing the drone strikes thing, just not trying to do that when action by people would be more effective.

Offline freedumb2003b

As the saying goes, when your group is attacked by a bear, you don't have to be the fastest, you just have to not be the slowest. Which is why I probably won't do a half marathon or 10K or ... up in Alaska.

But if you win you get doughnuts and bacon :)
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
Who knew OHbummer would be an Ozymandias in his own time?
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
Some one should also erase barry.

No, I want him to live a long life as he watches America and the rest of the world reject his ideology and he becomes a footnote of history, ignored and almost forgotten, having changed NOTHING in this country long-term, and who's actions contributed to the downfall of the left.