Author Topic: Wow ! DUmmies are totally cool with violating Constitutional rights  (Read 1492 times)

Offline Houstonguy34

They are all for The Constitution unless it’s people they don’t agree with like gun owners

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210637651#post1

Here is my favorite exchange

Star Member Hoyt (33,916 posts)
2. Guess you don't subscribe to "law-abiding gun owner" or similar BS.

Reply to this post
Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink
Response to Hoyt (Reply #2)Sun May 20, 2018, 06:17 PM
hack89 (37,479 posts)
7. We can engage in all sorts of fantasies

When we depart from reality. There will be no national gun bans.
Reply to this post
Response to hack89 (Reply #1)Sun May 20, 2018, 06:10 PM
Star Member Hekate (48,403 posts)
3. How about telling the murderous enablers...

...to do something disastrous to themselves?

All intelligent ideas have been shouted down or ignored -- and still our children die and die and die.
Reply to this post
Response to Hekate (Reply #3)
Post removed
Response to Post removed (Reply #6)Sun May 20, 2018, 06:46 PM
17. And still our children die for Moloch's unquenchable thirst for blood. They die and die and die...

And if you think that's a rant, you'll need smelling salts if I ever let loose, hack89.
Reply to this post
Response to Hekate (Reply #17)Sun May 20, 2018, 06:49 PM
hack89 (37,479 posts)
20. There is plenty we can do.

solutions actually grounded in American historic, cultural and legal reality. There will never be national gun bans. And history shows us that even limited bans will be ignored.
Reply to this post
Response to hack89 (Reply #20)Sun May 20, 2018, 07:07 PM
22. Have you come up with any, or do you just knock down other peoples'? Our children die daily. nt

Reply to this post
Response to hack89 (Reply #1)Sun May 20, 2018, 06:12 PM
Glamrock (4,047 posts)
4. There's some European models we could start with.

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
They have never made any secrets about being ok with violating Constitutional rights.  When it comes to the First Amendment, they hate that anyone says anything they disagree with, or practices Christianity anywhere.  In their mind, the 2A is reserved for the National Guard or something, and doesn't mean what they think it means.  They are down for door to door searches of conservatives to confiscate those guns, in violation of the 4th.  They brag about wanting conservatives to suffer in reeducation camps, in violation of the 6th.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Hoyt is one of the most fanatically irrational anti-gun twats over there, he feels compelled to share his alleged thoughts any time the subject comes up.  He must be in the clover latelly.

And Hekate...well, as you might suppose from her namesake, just a real bitch. 
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Houstonguy34

I just seriously doubt any of these people talk like this out in the real world. They would get the crap kicked out of them by rational people..

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
I just seriously doubt any of these people talk like this out in the real world. They would get the crap kicked out of them by rational people..

That's why DU is so cathartic for them.

They get to be the assholes they dream of being but don't have the balls to actually do within arm's reach of the people they would impugn.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline SVPete

Liberal believe that since they can imagine a world free of war, free of murder, in which everyone has the same economic status, yada, yada, yada, it must be posible and workable. Therefore anyone who contradicts their imaginings, however reality based, are reprehensible wretches (aka Deplorables) who must be neutralized and eradicated.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline 67 Rover

Hoyt is one of the most fanatically irrational anti-gun twats over there, he feels compelled to share his alleged thoughts any time the subject comes up.  He must be in the clover latelly.

And Hekate...well, as you might suppose from her namesake, just a real bitch.

Refresh my memory, is HeKate the one who can tell if a gun has a round in the chamber and "bullets" in the "clip" just by looking at it? 

I remember a DUmmie that has these powers but just cannot remember which one? 
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Refresh my memory, is HeKate the one who can tell if a gun has a round in the chamber and "bullets" in the "clip" just by looking at it? 

Dang, I'm not sure on that one.  She's such a whiny, sullen, emo bitch I tend to just slide over her crap posts.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Online Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
That would be Hoyt. He claimed he can tell if someone is carrying from 100 yards away. He also claims to have personally disarmed someone, took the gun apart and threw the bits into the bushes.

« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 04:58:11 PM by Patriot Guard Rider »
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline 67 Rover

That would by Hoyt. He claimed he can tell if someone is carrying from 100 yards away. He also claims to have personally disarmed someone, took the gun apart and threw the bits into the bushes.

Thanks!  That's right up there with pointing a shotgun at the Secretary of Defense's chest and the infamous Yellow highlighter DUmmie.  :rofl:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline SVPete

That would by Hoyt. He claimed he can tell if someone is carrying from 100 yards away. He also claims to have personally disarmed someone, took the gun apart and threw the bits into the bushes.

Next time he posts that claim someone should demand that he link to a record of the lawsuit he lost forcing him to pay for what he destroyed. Or his hospital records for the consequences of his assault.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
Next time he posts that claim someone should demand that he link to a record of the lawsuit he lost forcing him to pay for what he destroyed. Or his hospital records for the consequences of his assault.

Considering he's a self-confessed former armed robber, no wonder he wants everyone disarmed. He can go back to his former profession with no worries about being shot.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline BamaMoose

From a different thread:

HopeAgain (2,903 posts)

Is gun control a basic tenet of Democratic ideals?

I guess the most surprising thing to me when joining this site was the number of members who come out against any gun control beyond mere background checks. I had always thought gun control was a basic belief of any liberalism. I always thought liberals conditioned the 2nd Amendment on it's whole language, i.e., tied to a "well regulated militia," something we don't need because we have standing armed forces.

Are the posters on here who follow NRA reasoning real liberals? I see the same people come out to argue against gun control, but I don't see them posting on other topics. Are there people who are against the assault weapons ban (or argue it is not feasible) ever people who do not own a weapon that could fall under such a ban?

Personally I think gun control should be just a strong plank in the Party's platform as freedom of choice and worker's rights. Do most agree? 

DUmmy expects that all Dems should be anti-gun, and is confused by the fact that isn't so.

MrNJ (191 posts)

23. I am a liberal

I support and demand rights and liberties for individuals when those rights do not negatively affect others.
Those rights include the ability to own guns and use and possess them responsibly without hurting others.
I don't have to explain to anybody why I choose to exercise that or any other rights.
If I have to get someone's permission to exercise my right then I don't really have that right.

If anybody is not a "real liberal" it's those who are eager to infringe on individual liberties of others.

Newbie takes a reasonable approach towards the 2nd Amendment and immediately gets smacked down.

hexola (4,230 posts)

29. Bullshit!!! - **** "individual rights" - It's all about "WE THE PEOPLE"

So sick of this right-wing line...the Constitution does not start with "I, the person"!!!

Individual rights is the mantra of the white nationalist...

Enjoy your visit.

Individual rights are racist.  With the added bonus of throwing in "Enjoy your stay" which is shorthand for "You have expressed a thought which can not be tolerated here, so we will hound you off this site to maintain the purity of our echo chamber".

https://upload.democraticunderground.com/100210643490

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
Liberal believe that since they can imagine a world free of war, free of murder, free food, free drink, free shelter, free "love", free dis, free dat, freeload, and most importantly, free weed mannnn.  :stoner: in which everyone :stoner: has the same economic status, yada, yada, yada, it must be possible and workable. Therefore :stoner: anyone who contradicts their :stoner: imaginings, however reality based, are :stoner: reprehensible wenches :stoner: :stoner: (aka Deplorables) who :stoner: must be neutralized and eradicated.     :stoner:

Did I mention free weed?? :stoner:1
:stoner:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”