Author Topic: Stud Muffin Rockhead has some love making guidance for The Young Prog-Bucks...  (Read 2608 times)

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
Before we get into the main body, allow me to get this out of the way...

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
 :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Ok here it is:

Mon Jan 15, 2018, 10:24 AM

Star Member MineralMan (102,771 posts)

Pro Tip for Men: Only Enthusiastic Consent is Consent. Here Is a Guide:

Identifying enthusiastic consent:
If your partner takes the initiative in some activity, that's enthusiastic consent.
If you ask, "Could I...?" and the answer is "Sure," "Of course," "Oh, yes!" or some other obvious eager answer, that's enthusiastic consent.
If you ask, "Do you want to...?" and the answer is one of the above or if your partner smiles and immediately starts to... then that's enthusiastic consent.

If consent is not enthusiastic, it is NO.

On the other hand, it's also easy to identify what is not enthusiastic consent:
"I suppose so" is not enthusiastic consent.
"I'm not sure I want to" is not enthusiastic consent.
"I'm uncomfortable with that" is not enthusiastic consent.
"Oh, go ahead..." after you've whiningly kept on and on about it is not enthusiastic consent.

All of the above answers are "NO." Don't do that.

It's not difficult to detect enthusiasm in a sexual situation. It's also not difficult to detect concern, discomfort, unwillingness or finally giving up and giving in. All that is required is sincere concern for the wishes and feelings of the person you're with. Why would anyone want to make a partner uncomfortable or do something a partner doesn't really want to do?

Those are the rules I have applied to myself from my early teen years onward. They worked perfectly for me. You're opinion about them might differ from mine.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
 :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Such a stud that Rockhead!!!

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210102044
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline AzJames73

• Deplorable
I don't recall Rockhead posting yesterday. I figured he is going to post whore today to make up.

Offline SVPete

My advice: Say, "I do!" before you do. A false accusation of rape is but one of several potential complications that would avoid or minimize.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
I'd bet rockhead never got laid much, before or after he married.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
Mineral Man, Cuck Esq.

Offline SVPete

I see that - out of deference for DU women, I'm sure - "Don't stick it in crazy!" didn't make his list.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Old n Grumpy

While rockhead has never actually gotten laid, he did read about it once in a hygiene hand book. :-) :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Mr Mannn

Mon Jan 15, 2018, 10:24 AM

Star Member MineralMan (102,771 posts)

Pro Tip for Men: Blah Blah Blah
Translation: You will need written consent witnessed and notarized in front of a lawyer. Send the form in to the local Feminazi Office for Toxic Masculinity along with your balls and wait for them to be returned with official approval in 45-60 days.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Meanwhile out in the non insane world 95% of women say that they want the man to take the lead and be dominate.
That is not an excuse to rape nor be weird without consent but to "be a man" to use a cliche.

Honestly,there is hardly a feminist alive when it comes to relationships.
Every last damn thing they say about equality is thrown in the trash can from the beginning.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
While rockhead has never actually gotten laid, he did read about it once in a hygiene hand book. :-) :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :loser:

Don't you mean "hand hygeine book"?

:jerkit:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline BamaMoose

Don't you mean "hand hygeine book"?

:jerkit:

I was going to write exactly the same thing.   :hi5: for beating me to it.

Seems like Rockhead is using DU to post his erotic fantasies.  Strangely all of his novellas end up with him going home to play with himself:

MineralMan (102,803 posts)

A Tale from the Sexual Revolution - But Things Are Still the Same

I dropped out of college in 1964, ended up in the USAF for four years, and then returned to school to get my useless B.A. in English. When I came back in 1968, things had changed quite a bit. Folks were smoking weed and the sexual revolution was in full swing. I was a little older and somewhat wiser, but life was a little different from what I had experienced just four years before, when dorms were fully segregated by sex and dormies weren't even allowed in rooms of the opposite sex.

Anyhow, I was on the GI bill and had very little money for useless things like housing and food, so I ended up in a loft bed in an old three-story house that had been converted into a sort of "anything goes" communal living space. After a while, I had formed a relationship with a woman who was also an English major and she moved into that house with me, at least most of the time.

It was a little weird, living in a loft bed with a girlfriend, while another couple lived in the same room below. We adapted, though, pretty quickly. But, there were other things going on, too, in a big old house with about 20 people living in it.

There was a lot of very informal sexual activity happening in that house. You never really knew exactly who was living there and who was just there crashing for a night. The place smelled like weed all the time, and it was noisy, with people doing all sorts of things here and there in one room or another. Had it not been for the birth control pill, it would have been a veritable baby factory.

The master bath was on the first floor, with a door opening into the living room, which was a room full of old beat up couches, recliners and other discarded furniture. At one point, a young woman who lived in a downstairs bedroom, started a new trend in the house. She was at least 6'2", blonde and strikingly attractive. She started walking out of the master bath after her shower, stark naked, on her way back to the room she shared with three other women. It was a daily occurrence. Very entertaining, to be sure.

She wasn't doing it to show off or anything. Maybe. Who knew? It was just easier, and nobody in that house really thought anything of it. However, she took a fancy to me at one point and flirted openly with me. Although I was flattered, I was in a relationship and am a monogamous sort of guy. One day, I was sitting in the living room reading, when out she walked after her shower, naked as usual. This time, though, she walked over and sat down on the couch next to me. She said, in the frank way she had, "You wanna go fool around?"

I gulped a little, considered it, and said, "Nope. I'm taken, I'm afraid." "Really?" she asked. "Yup." She continued to sit there and we had a conversation about monogamy and other relationship stuff. Finally, she got up and said, "This has been cool. I hope I find someone like you someday." Off she went. She continued to walk around naked in the house, and continued to be friendly. She still flirted with me, but in a joking way from then on.

Times were different. People weren't. All of that sexual freedom changed some years later, with HIV, Herpes, and other STDs becoming a bar to a lot of casual sex. But, the decisions people had to make have never changed. That incident was one of those decisions, and a very difficult one, indeed. I made the right decision for me. I married that English major and we were married for 17 years. I'm still a monogamous guy.

No matter what the society is like, each person has to make his or her own decisions when it comes to sexuality. That hasn't changed, and probably will never change. We all have to decide where our lines are. We all have to communicate with each other about those lines. It's not that difficult, really, as long as you know your own positions. 

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210111015

Even the DUmp Monkeys don't want to touch this steaming pile.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
Oh they're touching it now.  Looks like some kind of group therapy or just bragging...can't tell which.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Online FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
I said "Hi" to a feminist last week. My court date is next Monday.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline SVPete

Was she?

A feminist in FL? In an unnatural history  museum exhibit?

Offline Old n Grumpy

ROFL H5  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Karin

I didn't read that second long story up there, just a glance at it gave me the creeps.  But I just wanted to say:  "Since my early teens...."   :rotf: :lmao:

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant

Seems like Rockhead is using DU to post his erotic fantasies.  Strangely all of his novellas end up with him going home to play with himself:

The only difference between this steaming pile and the sticky, faded copy of Penthouse MineralMan got this from is that he omitted the typical "Dear Penthouse: You're not going to believe this; I hardly believe it myself..." opening line. :stoner:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus