Author Topic: Hubs got a job offer today...a good one...about three hours away...means a move,  (Read 2706 times)

Offline CC27

Star Member Demsrule86 (15,494 posts)

Hubs got a job offer today...a good one...about three hours away...means a move,

but no we will not have to live in my sister's basement! There may be another coming in tomorrow...he was told he didn't get one job he applied for yesterday so we were bummed...three interviews...and no job. But today, I am doing the happy dance!

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029614401

Live in your sisters basement? Tell me this is a high post mole...

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
In Trump's economy people are able to find jobs??  Good ones??  Wow, imagine that.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline RobJohnson

In Trump's economy people are able to find jobs??  Good ones??  Wow, imagine that.

KC

:rofl:

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
Assistant manager at Wendy's.
One problem, he has to pass a whiz quiz.
Oops 
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline I_B_Perky

Assistant manager at Wendy's.
One problem, he has to pass a whiz quiz.
Oops

Now I had never heard of a piss test being called a whiz quiz.  That is pretty good!!!  H5!
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
Now I had never heard of a piss test being called a whiz quiz.  That is pretty good!!!  H5!

I have gone in for a drug test and asked them if this is where I go to test the drugs...

DUmmies couldn't pass a drug test if they studied for it.
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline I_B_Perky

I have gone in for a drug test and asked them if this is where I go to test the drugs...

DUmmies couldn't pass a drug test if they studied for it.

:lol: :lol:

That is good as well, DD.   H5!

I personally think dummie do not want to pass a drug test because then they would get a job and have to work.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Tess Anderson

She's 61 years old herself, George William is around the same age - nope, just checked, he's around 56.

Yesterday my daughter was threatened by a Trump supporter.

She was coming home from school late. She had a meeting...it was hailing here and she blinked her bright lights on and off in order to see better...she is a very cautious driver...the guy some ways in front of her blocked her car at the exit by turning sideways...he approached her car...at first she thought he needed help...but he launched into an unhinged tirade about the lights...and she was terrified. The man is very lucky I was not driving...if some person blocked my car and got out and threatened me.. I would have warned him as I called 911 not to come any closer...if he did, I would run him over...I am so angry. I wanted to call the cops...there is a camera near there, but she doesn't want to...he is dangerous and will hurt someone...she could have been rammed by another driver getting off the highway...the visibility was very poor. He had one one of those make America great stupid caps on his obviously fat head. Ohio is open carry and some of these folks are very dangerous.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10028733474

:rotf:

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

She's 61 years old herself, George William is around the same age - nope, just checked, he's around 56.

Yesterday my daughter was threatened by a Trump supporter.

She was coming home from school late. She had a meeting...it was hailing here and she blinked her bright lights on and off in order to see better...she is a very cautious driver ...

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10028733474

:rotf:

1 If daughter is such a great driver she would know that blinking one's headlights like that is an unpleasant way to tell slowpoke idiots, "I want to pass you, you idiot!"

2 The way Star Idiot Demsrule86's story slipped from a third person account to a first-person account evidences that it was a poorly composed fiction. Further evidence: picture if you will someone walking up in rain/hail to to side of your sedan. Between rain and condensation clouded windows and his head being largely out of sight due to the sedan's roof, unless the dude is something like 5'0" you never get a clear view of any hat he's wearing. It's a low-grade bouncy seeking DU-cred.

Oh my.

The mouth's agape.

comment 3609:
https://conservativecave.com/cave/index.php/topic,81827.3600

Speaking as someone a little older than her, Star Idiot Demsrule86 is not aging well, and I could easily believe her hubby is 15 years older than he is.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.