Author Topic: Hopalong speaks  (Read 1435 times)

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
Hopalong speaks
« on: January 02, 2017, 02:32:51 PM »
Edited to add the link because I'm an idiot.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10028424441

TheMastersNemesis (6,391 posts)

GOP Will Rape, Pillage, Plunder & Wreck All They Can. Screw The Polls Or Lack Of Mandate.
Get real people. I do not care what the God damned polls say about what American believe about Trump's ability or the fact that in reality he and the GOP have NO mandate. THEY ARE GOING TO DECLARE ONE AND LITERALLY **** EVERYONE THEY CAN. And we won't eye able to do much about it. They are going to over run all the opposition they can. The dip shits gave them the power in the first place in many of the states and the federal government.

We can see what this prick is doing so far. And we can only imagine what the GOP leadership is up to. Add the MSM, RW hate radio and the rest of the RW media which is all we really have.

Short of outright revolt and obstruction I am not sure what can be done. I will bet right now the GOP and Trump are planning to crush protest and 1st amendment rights.

Go ahead Bob, revolt. We'll be waiting.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 03:45:27 PM by Patriot Guard Rider »
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: Hopalong speaks
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2017, 02:40:18 PM »
And we won't eye able to do much about it.

You won`t feet able either Bob.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2017, 02:47:17 PM »
Be afraid, Bob.
Be VERY afraid!
 :bwah:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Karin

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2017, 02:50:57 PM »
and the rest of the RW media which is all we really have.

First, it was an incomplete sentence, and second, what do you mean by that above, Bob?  Are you saying the media isn't *really* RW, so it's all you have?

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2017, 03:00:30 PM »
GOP Will Rape, Pillage, Plunder & Wreck All They Can.

Does TMN realize how stupid that is, on its face? The Rs want to win elections in 2018, 2020, 2022, ... . The same reason businesses who plan to be open a long time don't poison or @#$% over their customers. Not that many DU-folk understand that, either.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2017, 03:02:37 PM »
Does TMN realize how stupid that is, on its face? The Rs want to win elections in 2018, 2020, 2022, ... . The same reason businesses who plan to be open a long time don't poison or @#$% over their customers. Not that many DU-folk understand that, either.

No, he doesn't understand that. See the thing is, when a Democrat ruins things, their voters defend them and continue to vote for them

When a Republican ruins things, we conservatives will vote them out.

It's a simple concept, really. One that is above the heads of DUmmies.

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline DUmpstruck

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2017, 03:03:16 PM »
Old Bob should be worried.
Trump will be filling the camps with the disabled, seniors and mentally infirm first.

Bob, being 3 for 3, will be at the head of the line.   :fuelfire:

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2017, 03:04:46 PM »
Old Bob should be worried.
Trump will be filling the camps with the disabled, seniors and mentally infirm first.

Bob, being 3 for 3, will be at the head of the line.   :fuelfire:

And he'll say, since he's the first one in, he has seniority and should therefore become the "oversee'r".

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2017, 03:07:53 PM »
Short of outright revolt and obstruction I am not sure what can be done. I will bet right now the GOP and Trump are planning to crush protest and 1st amendment rights.

Star Member shadowrider (4,924 posts)
4. I'll play devils advocate and will take that bet

If protest still exists and 1st amendment rights are still around in two years, you owe me $1000

If they aren't, I owe you $1000.

Deal?

The right to protest and 1st amendment rights are intrinsic to the United States. There is no one, no president, no senator, no one who will advocate for doing away with them.

You really ought to see a doctor and have your threat for stroke evaluated. Seriously.

Offline DUmpstruck

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2017, 03:07:57 PM »
And he'll say, since he's the first one in, he has seniority and should therefore become the "oversee'r".
Old Bob is always one step ahead of the game. 
Figuratively speaking, of course.

« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2017, 03:09:31 PM »
Old Bob is always one step ahead of the game. 
Figuratively speaking, of course.

I would say, LITERALLY speaking. But that's just me.

:rofl:

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2017, 03:20:55 PM »

He seems to be pretty revolting right now . . . :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2017, 03:23:33 PM »
TheMastersNemesis (6,391 posts)

GOP Will Rape, Pillage, Plunder & Wreck All They Can. Screw The Polls Or Lack Of Mandate.
Get real people. I do not care what the God damned polls say about what American believe about Trump's ability or the fact that in reality he and the GOP have NO mandate. THEY ARE GOING TO DECLARE ONE AND LITERALLY **** EVERYONE THEY CAN. And we won't eye able to do much about it. They are going to over run all the opposition they can. The dip shits gave them the power in the first place in many of the states and the federal government.

We can see what this prick is doing so far. And we can only imagine what the GOP leadership is up to. Add the MSM, RW hate radio and the rest of the RW media which is all we really have.

Pure projection. This fantasy that TMN describes is exactly what he and his cohorts over at the DUmp would like to effect upon the rest of civilized society.

Suck it, Bob
Deplorable since 2016

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2017, 03:40:56 PM »
And we won't eye able to do much about it.

Bob seems to be getting even more singular as the days pass.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2017, 03:50:30 PM »
I will bet right now the GOP and Trump are planning to crush protest and 1st amendment rights.

You bet we are, Bob; we're working on it right now.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2017, 03:53:34 PM »
TheMastersNemesis (6,392 posts)
5. One Point About My OP Is The 1st Amendment Rights Will Be Denied By Process.

There are many rights right now that are being denied but have not been abolished. There will be no effort to abolish the right to protest or assemble, but measures will be taken like have been taken against Planned Parenthood and reproductive rights. Measures will be used to make sure it will be difficult to protest. Look at what happened to the Occupy movement.

So the critique that 1st amendment rights will be abolished or rescinded does not fly. There are ways to suppress people Just look at Wisconsin and other places where places to protest are off limits. OR YOU HAVE TO HAVE A PERMIT!!!! Look at what is happening to the post inaugural protest. Look at what has happened during legal non violent protests.

More fantastical nonsense from ol' Bob, who is a hypocrite.

Restrictions, permit requirements for the 1st amendment* = BAD

Restrictions, permit requirements for the 2nd amendment = GOOD
Deplorable since 2016

Offline thundley4

« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2017, 03:55:42 PM »
I will bet right now the GOP and Trump are planning to crush protest and 1st amendment rights.

Democrats were the ones that corralled protesters far away from their convention site. It's always democrats that shut free speech at colleges. It was democrats that tried to prevent some of Trump's rallies.

Democrats are the true fascists.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2017, 06:25:32 PM »
Stumpy, Stumpy, Stumpy. You gone and done it now!  You have become noticed by The Donald and He is not pleased. Hope you are close to a rail line cause on Jan 20th, 2017, your ass is gonna get marched hopped to the nearest rail line and tossed in a cattle car.

Enjoy the ride!

Sincerely,
OberstTrumpenfuhrer Perky
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline hillneck

« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2017, 06:30:59 PM »
One legged Bob getting to work early in his defense of his DOTY award.
In battle you have to show no mercy for mercy comes after the war when you still have the freedom to ask for it.

"Montani Semper Liberi"

Pray as if God will take care of all; act as if all is up to you.

Offline jukin

« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2017, 07:12:43 PM »
Hopalong should have been awarded a JukeCo Spittle Screen Guard for his First Place.

When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Karin

« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2017, 08:15:35 PM »
Stumpy, Stumpy, Stumpy. You gone and done it now!  You have become noticed by The Donald and He is not pleased. Hope you are close to a rail line cause on Jan 20th, 2017, your ass is gonna get marched hopped to the nearest rail line and tossed in a cattle car.

Enjoy the ride!

Sincerely,

As they say at the People's Cube, bring warm clothing and your own shovel!

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2017, 08:43:54 PM »
When Trump uses an EO to abolish the 1A, I hope he leaves DU alone. What would we do without the endless stream of drama queen humor they provide?

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2017, 01:02:47 AM »

While in Omaha over the holiday, I went down to South Omaha, just north of where the big guy in Bellevue squats, to place a special order with a shoemaker of Italianate derivation; I'd heard he's pretty good, although he's pretty ancient.

Geppetto's so ancient--93 or something--that as a young lad, an apprentice cobbler, he actually made jackboots for Il Duce back about 1940 or 1941.

I suppose they'd be cheaper bought already-made at some discount house, but as I fully intend to use them vigorously, I wanted to have a pair that's durable.  The $500 price tag made me wince, but well, not everything we want in life can be cheap.

I expressed concern because I thought that at size ten-and-a-half, my own feet aren't large enough to do much damage, and I fully intend to do damage.  He assured me I could do plenty with jackboots that size, but also that if I couldn't do the job, most other orders for jackboots have been in the size 12-13 range, so it's likely there'll be somebody around to finish up if I couldn't quite get it done.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2017, 07:05:22 AM »

Enjoy the ride!

Sincerely,

Frog-hopped to Area 51 within 24 business hours of January 20th! Take it to the bank!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.