Author Topic: Uh oh...Primitives Blaspheming their Media God, MSNBC  (Read 360 times)

Offline GOP Congress

Uh oh...Primitives Blaspheming their Media God, MSNBC
« on: July 05, 2010, 12:42:06 PM »
Looks like (insert prison slang for pedophile here) didn't include the protection of the news god, MSNBC, in his rules manifesto.

Subdivisions     Mon Jul-05-10 09:51 AM

MSNBC sucks!

But CNN (especially right now with Tony Harris) is just down-right painful. I'd apparently forgotten how vapid CNN is, especially its personalities.

Yeesh!

Ouch, TWO sites being badmouthed, and NEITHER of them Fox News! You would think the peanut gallery would remind him to get back on track?

goclark  Mon Jul-05-10 10:20 AM

5. I'm with you ~ I don't watch it and don't miss it   

I still believe I am an informed citizen.

I call it " Fixed News" designed to make us thing they are telling the truth.

They are parrots saying what their owners want them to say in order to get a bigger pay check.

Hmmm... "Fixed News"... "Fox News".... anyone else see the dig without it being obvious?

Still, no real opposition in the thread, yet.

madamesilverspurs  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Mon Jul-05-10 10:19 AM

4. This is true.

Their weekend and holiday programming suggests that they are secretly owned by Rupert Murdoch, seeing as how they consistently repulse viewers.

What a waste.

Let's see if this one remains a yawner...
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
Re: Uh oh...Primitives Blaspheming their Media God, MSNBC
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2010, 12:57:52 PM »
Only Big Ed, Keef and the butch are liberals. The rest are dirty stinking freepers. This included Andrea Mitchell, MSNBC News.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.