Author Topic: Nazi jackpiners, regular jackpiners, squibble-squabble  (Read 1795 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Nazi jackpiners, regular jackpiners, squibble-squabble
« on: May 15, 2018, 09:56:17 PM »
https://jackpineradicals.com/boards/topic/if-youre-on-the-racist-fascist-tribalist-wannabe-genocidal-side-of-israeli/

Oh my.

I'm truly surprised Manny allows Hate to be expressed on his message board.

Stockholmer (4568 posts)    May 15, 2018 at 11:09 am

If you're on the racist, fascist, tribalist, wannabe genocidal side of Israeli
zionists, then:

after which an image of a canute

Bluesuedeshoes (2542 posts)    (Reply to original post)   May 15, 2018 at 11:52 am

1. I must agree

so far from heaven (18117 posts)    (Reply to original post)   May 15, 2018 at 1:18 pm

4. My, how juvenile can one get?

Surely you can do better than this!

By the way, depending on how a person actually reads this, it could be interpreted as a broad-brush attack against the people of Israel as a whole, which is not only juvenile, it’s totally wrong and stupid. I’m relatively sure that there is a considerable fraction of the citizens of Israel that are as against what is happening as you seem to be.

Wouldn’t it be better if you actually researched the part of Israels population opposed to the current administrations policies and report on how they are actively fighting this?

I assume you can actually do real research, you know, the unbiased and objective kind of thingy.

roguevalley (2521 posts)    (Reply to so far from heaven - post #4)   May 15, 2018 at 2:17 pm

6. take out Israel and Palastine and put usa and

And anyone else. No ohe is exempt, fellow ****s, unless you think all America supports our own terrorism?

Stockholmer (4568 posts)    (Reply to so far from heaven - post #4)   May 15, 2018 at 4:50 pm

7. I profoundly reject you calling it a broad brush attack

It’s the ****ing pure truth.

<<<bets the Nazi jackpiner ^^^ religiously reads Mein Kampf like other people religiously read the Bible.

Weren't lots and lots of Swedes Nazi sympathizers?

HawkeyeX (1193 posts)    (Reply to so far from heaven - post #4)   May 15, 2018 at 5:39 pm

12. I'm pro-Israel. Why are the people falling for Palestinian propaganda

the propaganda machine has captured the JPR’s into the “apartheid” mode against Israel.

Problem is, Israel isn’t an apartheid country, because they allow for minorities to live in Israel, including Arabs.

The propaganda from the Hamas are teaching that Israel = bad, Palestinians = good, and fail to understand that Palestine and its allied Arabs attacked Israel in 1967. Israel won, and are *STILL* allowed to defend their territory from aggressors. It’s the international law.

I agree that Likudniks have controlled the government for far too long and needs a ****ing change and Bibi needs to be in prison. It’s time to head left, and dump the Likudniks like a bad potato.

Ohio Barbarian (8839 posts)    (Reply to HawkeyeX - post #12)   May 15, 2018 at 6:02 pm

13. There are Arab citizens of Israel, true. Just like there were some black freedmen and even a few Native Americans who could vote before the Civil War. That does not change the fact that most Palestinian Arabs are confined to areas to which they have obtained permission from the Israeli authorities. Gaza is very much like a huge Warsaw ghetto. 2 million people crammed into that tiny strip of land in such horrible conditions that the UN calls it an open prison. The descendants of the Holocaust survivors have learned precisely the wrong lessons from the Nazis, and they deserve to be condemned for it. Most of the world agrees with me on this point.

No people deserves that, and Israel is the direct cause of that. Israel is also right down there with the United States when it comes to inequality of wealth, and that does not even include the Palestinians, and they are governed by a corrupt, fascistic regime, just like we are. How much does it take for supporters of Israel to see this? Does Netanyahu have to put on an armband before you see the obvious parallels?

Wow.  I wasn't aware the buckeye barbarian is a Nazi. 

Crawling Chaos (35 posts)    (Reply to original post)   May 15, 2018 at 7:05 pm

14. You are correct Stockholmer

And I don’t feel like sugar-coating it either.

Man, can't one just feel the Hate?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Nazi jackpiners, regular jackpiners, squibble-squabble
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2018, 09:59:23 PM »
I am just floored.

Going over to read the jackpiners is like attending a party rally in Nuremberg.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2018, 11:08:17 PM »
These jacked-up nazis would never approach the fence themselves.  Just like the HamAss scum, they want the blood of martyrs to implement their idiocy.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2018, 07:45:48 AM »
Wow, you don't need to scratch them to find their inner anti-Semite. Like I posted on FB last evening, "When the Arab Palis stop the rocketings, stop the suicide bombings, stop murdering families in their homes, stop diverting humanitarian aid into building cross border tunnels, and stop assaults on the border like this one, they'll have peace."

Until then, SCROOM.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2018, 07:52:42 AM »
Golda Meir once was asked if there would ever be peace with the Arabs. She replied, "When they love their children more than they hate us." Truer words have rarely been spoken.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2018, 08:30:01 AM »
Golda Meir once was asked if there would ever be peace with the Arabs. She replied, "When they love their children more than they hate us." Truer words have rarely been spoken.

Sadly, they still do not, and show no signs of thus loving their children.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2018, 10:55:07 AM »
I don't know whether the jackasspineys permit differing views, but this article has enough food for thought that some would need an ideological Heimlich Maneuver:

The Top 7 Media Lies About The Gaza Violence

4) The violent Palestinian protests were incited by the US Embassy ceremony. Wrong! Every year the Palestinians have protest marches on May 15th to commemorate the Nakba (catastrophe), what they call the creation of the state of Israel.

This year, Hamas called for weekly violent protests after Friday prayers for weeks before the Nakba, trying to rush the border and gain entry into Israel. The biggest protests were supposed to happen on May 14th as an attempt to ruin Israel’s 70th-anniversary celebration and May 15th Nabka.  This ‘schedule’ was announced long before the February 23rd American announcement that the embassy opening would occur this May, years before previous announcements.

5)The violent Palestinian protests were incited by Iran to the U.S. leaving the JCPOA nuclear deal. Wrong.  While Iran is paying for the string of violent protests during the past few weeks, their anti-Israel attacks began in February when they sent a drone loaded with explosives from Syria toward Israel. Last week they sent 20 missiles at Israel and the Jewish State counterattacked.

6) The violent Palestinian protesters are peaceful and unarmed. WRONG. Which of the below isn’t a weapon?

Pictures

7) All the violent Palestinian protesters killed were innocents. Wrong!  The IDF said Tuesday that a total of 24 members of Hamas and Islamic Jihad were among the 58 killed in Monday’s violent protests. Hamas disagrees they claim 13 of theirs and Islamic Jihad claims 3. Whether it was 16 or 24, what the media isn’t reporting is that many of these protesters are being forced to sacrifice themselves.

Jackasspiney anti-Semites need to be challenged with two simple Yes-or-No questions:

* Does Israel have a right to exist?

* Does Israel have a right to defend itself effectively?

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2018, 12:28:42 AM »
To follow islam require idiocy or the need to rape women, children and animals.  islam is like cancer.  It must be eliminated. Quite simple really.