Author Topic: Latest leftist lie about President Trump sends primitive into muderous rage  (Read 1429 times)

Offline Delmar

hu Sep 3, 2020, 09:05 PM
First Speaker (3,627 posts)

When I heard the "losers" and "suckers" story...

...I had one of the worst moments of my life. I felt such rage as I have, quite literally, never experienced before. I wanted to *kill* Trump. I have never so much as touched a gun in my life...but if I had had one in my hand, and Trump had been in my presence, I felt as if I would have pulled the trigger. Four of my ancestors died in the Revolution. Three in the Civil War, one of whom is buried at Gettysburg. Two uncles in World War Two. And this so-called "man"--THE ****ING PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES--is pissing on their graves. On their memory. **** him. And may every one of the people who voted for him take a flying **** into Hell. I hate them all, for reducing me to this. And I hope I never have a moment like that again.
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100214019351

Response to First Speaker (Original post)Thu Sep 3, 2020, 09:14 PM
Star Member Laelth (27,275 posts)
4. Righteous rant. n/t

-Laelth
Response to First Speaker (Original post)Thu Sep 3, 2020, 09:21 PM
Blue Owl (22,774 posts)
8. Right there with you

I wanna see that ****er's head rolling down Pennsylvania Avenue
after a comment like that. How DARE he dishonor the fallen, the brave warriors that fought for a freedom he urinates on.

They ought to know by now that they've been lied to, but they are going to screw around and get a Secret Service visit over this BS.

The mini strokes thing didn't work so we get this crap.  As we get closer and closer to the election, the take down attempts are going to get stupider and stupider.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: Latest leftist lie about President Trump sends primitive into muderous rage
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2020, 08:38:37 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100214019351

They ought to know by now that they've been lied to, but they are going to screw around and get a Secret Service visit over this BS.

The mini strokes thing didn't work so we get this crap.  As we get closer and closer to the election, the take down attempts are going to get stupider and stupider.

Apparent no one is minding the insane asylum, because that thread is still up.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2020, 08:49:55 PM »
hu Sep 3, 2020, 09:05 PM
First Speaker (3,627 posts)

When I heard the "losers" and "suckers" story...

...I had one of the worst moments of my life. I felt such rage as I have, quite literally, never experienced before. I wanted to *kill* Trump. I have never so much as touched a gun in my life...but if I had had one in my hand, and Trump had been in my presence, I felt as if I would have pulled the trigger. Four of my ancestors died in the Revolution. Three in the Civil War, one of whom is buried at Gettysburg. Two uncles in World War Two. And this so-called "man"--THE ****ING PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES--is pissing on their graves. On their memory. **** him. And may every one of the people who voted for him take a flying **** into Hell. I hate them all, for reducing me to this. And I hope I never have a moment like that again.

Triggered are we?
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2020, 09:48:15 PM »
How many times has The Atlantic been caught lying? It wasn’t long ago they published some story about a cop who killed a black kid and bragged about getting away with it, only to find out the writer from The Atlantic made it all up. Never happened.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2020, 08:01:20 AM »
How many times has The Atlantic been caught lying? It wasn’t long ago they published some story about a cop who killed a black kid and bragged about getting away with it, only to find out the writer from The Atlantic made it all up. Never happened.

It's false. Here's what Trump did the next day when it wasn't raining:

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-hails-americas-great-warriors-wwi-cemetery-visit-164548850.html :

Trump hails America's 'great warriors' in WWI cemetery visit

Paris (AFP) - President Donald Trump paid tribute to the "great warriors" who died in World War I as he visited a US cemetery in France, a day after drawing fire for cancelling a similar trip due to bad weather.

Speaking at Suresnes military cemetery in the western Paris suburbs, Trump hailed the "great warriors who gave everything for family, country, God and freedom".

Trump, who was in Paris to attend a ceremony marking 100 years since the end of the war, also praised the courage of the French and other Allied troops killed in "one of the bloodiest conflicts in human history".

Singling out the "American and French patriots" who served in the war, he said: "It is our duty to preserve the civilisation they defended and to protect the peace they so nobly gave their lives to secure one century ago."

Hot Air has more about it, https://hotair.com/archives/john-s-2/2020/09/03/atlantic-trump-skipped-visit-paris-cemetery-2018-saying-dead-buried-losers/ , and be sure to click on the link to the 2018 Hot Air post.

But as the quote in my signature area says ....
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2020, 08:47:45 AM »
So an "anonymous" Defense Department official said President Trump did this?

Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2020, 09:36:46 AM »
If the source doesn't have the balls to identify itself, I afford it no credibility.

Was it a war we even needed to be in, well, that's an open question.  It's entirely possible things might have turned out much better if we hadn't joined in, ultimately leading to a negotiated peace between equals instead of a dictated one that sowed the seeds for the next war.  Wilson't global agenda, which like most gun laws proved to only benefit the criminals, certainly seems to have been more powerful than any real need.  The Zimmermann telegram certainly stirred up popular feeling, but the supposed threat of Mexico could have been dealt with pretty handily even if the Mexicans could have ever gotten their shit together to attack us, and the U-Boat fleet was largely on the wane thanks to the North Sea mine barrages and Allied naval patrols by the time we actually joined the war, and defending US shipping from subs would not have even required a declaration of war to allow engaging the Navy against them, just a declaration of a neutrality zone where US shipping far out into the Atlantic would be protected. 
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2020, 11:12:55 AM »
Four of my ancestors died in the Revolution. Three in the Civil War, one of whom is buried at Gettysburg. Two uncles in World War Two.

If any of that was true (it isn't) every one of them would shoot you in the face if they knew what you believe in.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2020, 11:35:06 AM »
IMO, what's sad is that after I don't know how many annoymorously-sourced Gotcha-Trumps blowing up in their faces, often within hours, "journalists" still publish them, and DU-grade Proggies believe them ... even after being proven false.

Trump aides who were there and aren't hiding behind anonymity deny this happened. And even Trump-hating Bolton in his book and in a call with the NYT describes the decision as solely based on the weather, https://hotair.com/archives/ed-morrissey/2020/09/04/trump-refuse-visit-war-cemeteries-soldiers-losers-suckers-not-really-according-john-bolton/ .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2020, 03:48:44 PM »
This shit again?

:thatsright:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2020, 03:56:53 PM »
Trump aides who were there and aren't hiding behind anonymity deny this happened. And even Trump-hating Bolton in his book and in a call with the NYT describes the decision as solely based on the weather, https://hotair.com/archives/ed-morrissey/2020/09/04/trump-refuse-visit-war-cemeteries-soldiers-losers-suckers-not-really-according-john-bolton/ .

Even more Trump people who were there have spoken, publicly, https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2020/09/04/heres-how-we-know-the-atlantics-hit-piece-on-trump-is-pure-fiction-n890999 .

In publishing this lie, The Atlantic forgot that the people who were around Trump are known, and as more of them speak out, one of two things will happen. By process of elimination, either the annoymorous sources will become known, or everyone who was there will speak out, revealing that the annoymorous sources are fauxny. This is likely to culminate very soon, if not already.

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2020, 04:48:04 PM »

Do you happen to have a link or remember where it occurred? I'd love to drop it in few tweet responses to these assholes

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2020, 09:13:24 PM »
Anonymous sourced. Nuff said.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2020, 01:08:08 PM »

Therein lies the problem, once discredited NOTHING from this particular rag should ever be published.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2020, 04:06:10 PM »
Do you happen to have a link or remember where it occurred? I'd love to drop it in few tweet responses to these assholes

Here you go:

https://thefederalist.com/2020/07/21/the-atlantic-finally-admits-its-police-abolition-piece-is-based-on-a-false-narrative/
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2020, 05:00:31 PM »
Even more Trump people who were there have spoken, publicly, https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2020/09/04/heres-how-we-know-the-atlantics-hit-piece-on-trump-is-pure-fiction-n890999 .

In publishing this lie, The Atlantic forgot that the people who were around Trump are known, and as more of them speak out, one of two things will happen. By process of elimination, either the annoymorous sources will become known, or everyone who was there will speak out, revealing that the annoymorous sources are fauxny. This is likely to culminate very soon, if not already.

Pretty sure one of them is David Frum;

David Frum, a speechwriter for former President George W. Bush, took to Twitter to slam the move, insisting that other transportation accommodations could’ve been made in case of poor weather.
“It's not even 60 miles from central Paris to the monument. If the weather is too wet & windy for helicopters, a presidential motorcade could drive the distance in an hour,” Frum tweeted. “On site, presidential advance could easily erect a tent to protect the dignitaries (and the presidential hair-do) from inclement weather.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-takes-heat-over-scrapped-trip-to-cemetery-in-france

and they got the other stuff from things Trunp said about that bitch John McCain.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2020, 05:46:56 PM »

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-takes-heat-over-scrapped-trip-to-cemetery-in-france

and they got the other stuff from things Trunp said about that bitch John McCain.

Frum is an idiot.
David Frum, a speechwriter for former President George W. Bush, took to Twitter to slam the move, insisting that other transportation accommodations could’ve been made in case of poor weather.
“It's not even 60 miles from central Paris to the monument. If the weather is too wet & windy for helicopters, a presidential motorcade could drive the distance in an hour,” Frum tweeted. “On site, presidential advance could easily erect a tent to protect the dignitaries (and the presidential hair-do) from inclement weather.

You can't travel 60 miles in 60 minutes if there is heavy rain . Then there is that whole issue with checking out the route to be taken. Yeah, he's a lying POS.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2020, 06:42:19 PM »

I'm still waiting for my 20/hr for picking lettuce from juan
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline SVPete

« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2020, 06:58:16 PM »
Frum is an idiot.
You can't travel 60 miles in 60 minutes if there is heavy rain . Then there is that whole issue with checking out the route to be taken. Yeah, he's a lying POS.

Especially not in Paris traffic, which was a consideration. A related consideration was that a full security motorcade would have been necessary.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2020, 07:57:12 AM »
Four of my ancestors died in the Revolution. Three in the Civil War, one of whom is buried at Gettysburg. Two uncles in World War Two.
So your ancestry is British, Southern and German then?
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke