Author Topic: Biden: 'There's Never Been A Day In The Last Four Years I've Been Proud To Be Hi  (Read 1926 times)

Offline Linda

• American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Biden: 'There's Never Been A Day In The Last Four Years I've Been Proud To Be His Vice President'

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/biden-theres-never-been-day-last-four-years-ive-been-proud-be-his-vice-president_660130.html

Was this really a gaff or did he mean it as literal truth?
A liberal who is mugged by reality becomes conservative.

Offline A7X_foREVer

Just another slow Joe comment open mouth insert foot
Voting for Obama for a second term would be like the captain of the Titanic backing into the iceberg again

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
Just another slow Joe comment open mouth insert foot

Yeah, I'm almost to the point where I know what he was trying to say and I'm not surprised he ****ed it up. Still embarrassing. If Team Romney doesn't use this in a commercial though, they're stupid.

Offline Dori

BJ Clinton said something stupid too...."I might be the only one, but I'm excited about an Obama second term"  (or something to that effect)

“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
BJ Clinton said something stupid too...."I might be the only one, but I'm excited about an Obama second term"  (or something to that effect)

The line was "Let me tell you something, I may be the only person in America, but I am far more enthusiastic about President Obama this time than I was four years ago."

That statement is surely true. Clinton was anything but enthusiastic as he watched Dear Leader deny the Democratic nomination to his wife. One reason in 2012 why Clinton would be "enthusiastic" about Dear Leader this time around is because he gets to take revenge by sabotaging his re-election, and if that fails, he gets credit for helping Dear Leader's victory. A total win-win.

But that "I may be the only person in America . . ." is a qualifier that makes an ambiguous compliment into an unmistakably backhanded one. It's like saying: "I don't care what everyone else says about you, I think you're all right."

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline DLR Pyro

someone remind me again why in 2008 we were constantly told to fear that if we voted for McCain, Sarah Palin was just a heartbeat away from the Presidency? 
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Dori

someone remind me again why in 2008 we were constantly told to fear that if we voted for McCain, Sarah Palin was just a heartbeat away from the Presidency? 

Oh I know.  That shrink they have on FOX said the first thing he would do is screen Biden for dementia.

I have no idea why "the smartest man on the planet" would be dumb enough to pick him as his successor.

“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler