Author Topic: Never let a good crisis go to waste  (Read 1552 times)

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
Never let a good crisis go to waste
« on: November 01, 2012, 06:38:36 PM »

:rotf:

Don't get me wrong- I'm not laughing at the poor folks up there at all.  I am however laughing at the MSM-style Bush/Katrinaesque stories Drudge is running right now.

Offline Freeper

• Topic Moderator
  • Creepy ass cracker.
Re: Never let a good crisis go to waste
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2012, 07:46:36 PM »
If people were dumpster diving with a repuke in the house, the left would be fit to be tied.

Yet here we are and people are eating out of the trash and the left is praising 0bama for such a wonderful job.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Dori

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2012, 08:44:38 PM »
If people were dumpster diving with a repuke in the house, the left would be fit to be tied.

Yet here we are and people are eating out of the trash and the left is praising 0bama for such a wonderful job.

Nanny Bloomberg banned donating food to the homeless.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/03/19/bloomberg-strikes-again-nyc-bans-food-donations-to-the-homeless/

“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline Freeper

• Topic Moderator
  • Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2012, 09:05:36 PM »
Nanny Bloomberg banned donating food to the homeless.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/03/19/bloomberg-strikes-again-nyc-bans-food-donations-to-the-homeless/

Well you don't want them getting too much sodium do you?
No wonder they say us conservatives are so heartless, we want to feed homeless people food that has sodium in it and kill them from high blood pressure.

:-)

I had to check and double check that the article didn't come from the Onion.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.