Author Topic: Shock to Obama Camp: Gallup finds early voters favor Romney 52-47%  (Read 1710 times)

Offline Mr Mannn

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2012/10/shock_to_obama_camp_gallup_finds_early_voters_favor_romney_52-47.html
The Gallup Organization has some very bad news for the Obama camp, but is being discreet about it, entombing it at the bottom of an article innocuously titled "In U.S., 15% of Registered Voters Have Already Cast Ballots." Given the apparent intimidation of Gallup by the Department of Justice, it is only prudent to once again bury the lede. But that does not make the news any less painful for Obamaites, who have been counting on a supposed ground game and early voting advantage.
--snip--
This is a good article to read, especially if your looking for a quick uplifting moment.

Offline Freeper

• Topic Moderator
  • Creepy ass cracker.
Re: Shock to Obama Camp: Gallup finds early voters favor Romney 52-47%
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2012, 08:00:55 PM »
Wow that's a lot of racists.  :-)

Considering it is usually dems who go for the early voting this is encouraging.

I refuse to go for the early voting, I insist on voting on election day.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2012, 08:03:41 PM »
I refuse to go for the early voting, I insist on voting on election day.
I did early voting again this cycle.  I waited in line for half an hour, not including the drive into the next town. 

I checked the state's election website last week.  25% of all registered voters had already voted by then, but they allow an unbelievably-long two weeks for early voting.  It's just too much IMO.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Freeper

• Topic Moderator
  • Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2012, 08:33:10 PM »
I did early voting again this cycle.  I waited in line for half an hour, not including the drive into the next town. 

I checked the state's election website last week.  25% of all registered voters had already voted by then, but they allow an unbelievably-long two weeks for early voting.  It's just too much IMO.

I'm hoping to see the UN inspectors when I go.  :-)
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2012, 09:02:15 PM »

I didn't have any wait when I voted this morning. There were about three others in there voting at the time.

I started voting early because on election day there's not much room for parking at my designated polling place.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe