Author Topic: Tell Us How Mitt Romney Has Destroyed Your Life!  (Read 656 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Tell Us How Mitt Romney Has Destroyed Your Life!
« on: August 08, 2012, 04:27:04 PM »
Tell Us How Mitt Romney Has Destroyed Your Life!

Comrades, if Obama is the Lightworker (and he is), then Mitt Romney is the Destroyer, the Bringer of Misery, Misfortune, Misogyny, and Miscellaneous Mischance to all whose lives he’s ruined—and as it happens, he’s ruined everyone’s lives.

This is a dangerous, frightening, dreadful time to be a human being or a dog—because of Mitt Romney. He menaces civilization with destruction, desolation, devastation, and despair.

Worst of all, he doesn’t care.

That’s why we at The People’s Cube are inviting you—the beleaguered, the wretched, the deplorable, the wasted, the pitiful and pathetic—to share your stories with us.

Tell us below how Mitt Romney has made an utter shambles of your very existence—and your story may be picked up by the Obama Campaign or an Obama Super PAC. You could be selected to appear in a campaign video in which you will be the star of your own courageous story! You could be the toast of the news media! You may be invited to appear with Obama himself at campaign stops, or even to sit next to Mrs. Obama at his next State of the Union address! (Of course, that’s assuming you send in $3.00 to make sure his 2012 SOTU won’t be his last—because it’s up to you, you know!)
The People's Cube

:lmao:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Freeper

• Topic Moderator
  • Creepy ass cracker.
Re: Tell Us How Mitt Romney Has Destroyed Your Life!
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2012, 07:22:29 PM »
 :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I hope he destroys 0bama's political life in Nov.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.