Author Topic: A neighbor's message to Mitt  (Read 553 times)

Offline SaintLouieWoman

A neighbor's message to Mitt
« on: January 29, 2012, 06:01:10 PM »
We're laughing with a friend of ours who sent this (or at least tried to contact them) to Mitt Romney's campaign. Like us, she's getting so sick of all the calls. It's unbelievable the money Romney is spending here. As soon as I'm finished with this post, I'm also sending him a cease and desist notice. I'm starting to despise Mitt Romney. He's a pest and arrogant---thinks he can buy his way in.

She's a former St Louisan and neighbor here in Sarasota. Her hubby was a detective. They're both losing it with the eternal calls.

This is real, she copied me in on her message.

Sorry Mitt, but I am not voting for you because my phone has been ringing for days with solicitation calls from you.  Stop wasting millions of dollars that can be better spent helping people in Fl. who can barely put food on the table for their kids.  You are overdoing the calls and the scathing tv ads.  I kind of liked you until all this started and I realized that you think you can bulldoze your way to the White House.  You are causing people to develop a negative impression toward your campaign.  It is a turn off to both myself, my family and my friends.  How do you think we feel when the phone rings 6 or 7 times a day, we pick up, say Hello, and its you AGAIN!!!  Please take us off your call lists and give us a break.  If this goes on until next Nov. I will have to unplug the phone and believe me, that will make me a very unhappy voter.  Thank you

Offline Rugnuts

• (not a carpet layer)
  • (ಠ ›ಠ)
Re: A neighbor's message to Mitt
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2012, 07:27:22 AM »
no no no no!
dont tell him this is hurting his cause. keep it a secret until its done too much damage!

Offline SaintLouieWoman

Re: A neighbor's message to Mitt
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2012, 09:58:13 PM »
We got at least 5 calls today from Romney, none from Santorum, one from Newt. Romney is just darned annoying.