Author Topic: GOP dirty tricks? 15,000 Haitian refugees  (Read 546 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
GOP dirty tricks? 15,000 Haitian refugees
« on: September 24, 2021, 08:37:13 AM »
FelineOverlord (1,470 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215889432

GOP dirty tricks? 15,000 Haitian refugees at the same TX border location at the same time!

ALT-immigration 🛂
@ALT_uscis
1- almost all Haitians at the border originated from Brazil.
2- Haitian community between Brazil and Mexico shared a detailed route map to get to juarez starting June on WhatsApp & FB
3- arrival was sudden & organized
3- Jason Miller was in Brazil.

They all lived in Brazil.
They were directed to WhatsApp for the trail to that very bridge.
I wonder who organized it about a week before they all landed there?

yes... the border crisis is a GOP generated false flag...

:thatsright:

Quakerfriend (3,879 posts)

1. I smelled something fishy the moment the first pics appeared on the news.

There were reports from Mexico of ‘bus loads’ passing through …..

:whatever:

Star Member Frustratedlady (15,461 posts)

2. I keep thinking my hidden suspicions on this subject should be wrong, but...

with the dirty tricks Republicans have pulled, it crossed my mind early on that they might have set up this explosion at the border out of spite. We know they are capable...just need to opportunity to pull it off and keep their hands clean.

Star Member IronLionZion (34,798 posts)

3. It also seems like a long convoluted inefficient journey to go from Haiti to Brazil and then up through Mexico to arrive at a strongly protected border. Going by boat to Florida might be easier.

Star Member malaise (235,803 posts)

5. It was timed for the UN General Assembly as well

That rat was obvious from day one - I even asked about sabotage

:mental:

Star Member Tanuki (13,053 posts)

8. I don't think it's true that "almost all" originated in Brazil. From what I've read,

a large number had been living in Chile. They relocated there after the earthquake but faced poor employment and discrimination. This article from last year sheds some light on the situation of Haitians in Chile:

https://www.borgenmagazine.com/haitians-in-chile/

..."Originally enticed to move to Chile by reports of endless job opportunities, once there, “employers abuse and underpay them. Landlords crowd them into overpriced, closet-sized rooms. Scam artists try to sell them work contracts that could put them on the wrong side of the law.” These fake work contracts caused some Haitians to lose their work visas. The closet-sized rooms often have no running water and a single bathroom shared with up to 15 residents. There are even reports of some Haitians forced to sleep in stables.

It is less about their immigrant status, but rather their skin color and the perception of their home country which causes many Haitians in Chile to experience isolation, mistreatment and mockery. Haitians reported that Venezuelan and other Spanish-speaking migrants receive better treatment and have more opportunities for jobs. Misleading information and stereotypes portray Haitians, many of whom came to Chile speaking only Creole, as poor, dirty and low-skilled. Although some Haitians are immigrating with an advanced degree, Chile has been slow to officially recognize foreign degrees."...(more)

:whatever:

Star Member Tommymac (4,836 posts)

9. BINGO! I posted my suspicions earlier in the week about this.

It was done intentionally.

The Q's have done this before.

Yes... somehow Q-anon has tricked 15k Haitians to go to Texas to make Boden look bad...  :whatever:

Star Member Botany (61,154 posts)

11. Malcom Nance was on Stephaine Miller's show just 2 days ago saying the same thing that all those ...

... Haitians showing up on the Texas Mexico border did not pass his smell test.

Star Member 2naSalit (52,013 posts)

13. I have no doubt that this is the case.

Or something just like that took place.

All tfg's henchmen need to be rounded up and detained until their trials.

Star Member brooklynite (72,766 posts)

18. Creating a NEW conspiracy theory is a refreshing change from the old ones...

Am I to also assume that the Republicans conspired with the ICE agents to beat them up?

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Ohioboy (1,951 posts)

19. Would not put it past them

The GOP loves chaos on the border.

They are the ones that promote the false idea that the border is wide open.

This has "GOP dirty trick" all over it. Karl Rove would be proud.

Champp (1,409 posts)

22. Skuzzbucket Republican evil tricks

So typical. So wrong. So anti-American. So Republican.

Star Member Chakaconcarne (1,445 posts)

25. Same with the last border crisis during the last admin

:yawn:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Re: GOP dirty tricks? 15,000 Haitian refugees
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2021, 08:38:43 AM »
A wall would frustrate these GOP rapscallions!
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2021, 08:50:58 AM »
So, how do DUmmies think those thousands of Haitians got here? :rotf: By swimming from Haiti? :rotf:

Of course they had been living in South American countries prior to trying to enter the US illegally! They aren't asylum-seeking refugees - in reality, not in Prog false fantasies - they're economic migrants.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2021, 09:15:29 AM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2021, 09:01:45 AM »
Yeah, republicans probably staged the "whip" incident to make Border Patrol look bad too.  :whatever:

The Biden administration can't seem to do anything competently. Why would the border be any different?

Offline old dog 2

• pork eating infidel
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2021, 10:33:54 AM »
This is what you get when you shut down the nation's insane asylums. 
Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.  - Voltaire

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2021, 11:37:58 AM »
Accuse your opposition of what you are doing.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline thundley4

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2021, 11:39:14 AM »
Star Member IronLionZion (34,798 posts)

3. It also seems like a long convoluted inefficient journey to go from Haiti to Brazil and then up through Mexico to arrive at a strongly protected border. Going by boat to Florida might be easier.

First of all, Biden worked hard to weaken the border as soon as he could. Secondly, look at the path many illegals took before.

Damn, these DUmies need to pay their Projectionist Union dues.

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2021, 11:58:07 AM »
Didn't the DUmp firmly believe that the multiple convoys of illegals that traipsed through multiple countries before Trump was inaugurated was "organic" and not the result of any type of organization? 

Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2021, 09:06:36 PM »
Didn't the DUmp firmly believe that the multiple convoys of illegals that traipsed through multiple countries before Trump was inaugurated was "organic" and not the result of any type of organization? 

Whenever leftists claim any sort of knowledge of the right thinks, operates, or organizes, it's a near guarantee that they're talking about themselves.

Offline BamaMoose

« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2021, 04:36:56 AM »
They are desperately trying to make this conspiracy theory stick:

Evidence is piling up: Jason Miller organized a caravan of Haitian migrants from Brazil to create th
Something is beyond fishy here!

<Followed by a bunch of tweets>

@rexzane1
·
3h
Evidence is piling up that Jason Miller organized a caravan of Haitian migrants from Brazil to create the "border crisis" that the GOP is talking about. Wouldn't it have been easier to just do something about the border issues while they could?

How did 15,000 Hati refugees all end up at the same remote border location in Texas at the same time? 400 miles and at least a 7 hour drive from the coast. That's no accident or coincidence.

Jason Miller on 9/7 met with Brazil's President and was held at airport because government believes he is planning insurrection. Most Haitians migrated to Brazil....by the end of month, 12,000 Haitians are at Texas border. Doing favors for Trump & getting favors in return?

@TheRickWilson
I don't know if Jason Miller somehow inspired the Hatian refugees to flow up from Brazil...but a friend writes they "arrived at the TX border via the No Me Chin trail."

I will ALLOW it.

underpants (164,892 posts)

1. Seems plausible

moondust (17,392 posts)

2. Believable.

Fits in with the "create Hell on Earth and blame Biden" theory that could explain other "crises" like overworked health care system thanks to anti-vax/anti-mask governors and RW idiots, not raising debt ceiling, etc. No doubt Bolsonazi would be glad to help out on that.

cojoel (846 posts)

3. Arrest him

This dangerous criminal needs to be taken off the streets.

riversedge (62,227 posts)

57. I would love to see a DOJ investigation and indictment for starters.

Boomerproud (4,877 posts)

4. This is huge. Investigate.

NH Ethylene (30,180 posts)

24. I wondered how so many people suddenly decided to migrate to a certain spot all at once!

It totally makes sense that it would have been arranged by someone who wanted Biden to look bad. These people will do anything for that purpose.

hay rick (5,796 posts)

33. I have assumed something like this all along.

My wife and I have been wondering for days how so many Haitians all arrived at once at an obscure Texas border crossing. Trump's loyalists are traitors

yonder (7,174 posts)

47. IF this is legit, it needs to sprout some serious legs

with which to march his traitor ass right to jail.

This toast needs some legs.

tenderfoot (6,187 posts)

48. That whole incident stank to high heaven

As per usual, it turns out to be total psyops bullshit.

brooklynite (72,780 posts)

49. I hate to ruin your conspiracy theory but, where's the "evidence"

The author of this tweet is not a journalist, and has provided no documentation.

Brooklynite tries to introduce some sanity into the thread, but is ignored by many DUmmies who claim the twitter posts are the "evidence".

Sympthsical (2,091 posts)

84. So, where's all the evidence?

Maybe after this week’s Twitter telephone of the whippings that weren’t, people could chill about spreading things without checking them out?

There are still people on this board and tv talking about how refugees were whipped when the photographer himself said nothing of the sort happened.

When will we learn Twitter isn’t a source, just because we like what it’s saying?

Yet another DUer tries to inject some common sense, only to be ignored.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215890255

Followed up by another thread:

Botany (61,169 posts)

Can the FBI investigate who was behind those 15,000 Haitians from Brazil who all showed up @ ...

.... little border crossing @ Del Rio in Texas and Ciudad Acuña, Mexico?

Who paid for it?

Who arranged the transportation?

Who set up the facebook and other apps telling them (the Haitians) where to go?

Can they interview some of the Haitians?

Do we have any camera or video images of the transportation of the Haitians?

What was Jason Miller doing in Brazil prior to the Haitians leaving for America?

Can they interview Jason Miller and get his electronic devices?

Who coordinated it?

Was Fox News involved?

Were any republican law makers involved?

Was this an organized effort to hurt the POTUS?

Was this an act of criminal sedation?

Was Donny Trump himself involved?

This thing stinks on ice.

malaise (235,855 posts)

5. Us should call home the Ambassador

Answers would be speedy

Which ambassador?  Brazil, Chile, Mexico, Haiti?

malaise (235,855 posts)

7. Rest assured that State Department, the FBI and others are already working on this

One day Americans will understand the depth of evil associated with the Slobfather

I can't believe she was a college professor, even in Jamaica.  They must have some professional standards there that would prevent someone this stupid from teaching children and young adults.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215890865

The funny thing is that this will die down, but after a few months the DUmmies will recall this CT like it was the absolute truth.  And much like the various other falsehoods they spread around about whatever other cause they are pushing, disagreeing with this talking point will be a sure sign that you're "agreeing with the Republicans" and need to be banned.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2021, 08:13:44 AM »
brooklynite (72,780 posts)

49. I hate to ruin your conspiracy theory but, where's the "evidence"

The author of this tweet is not a journalist, and has provided no documentation.

1. It took 49 Replies for someone to ask the, "Where's the BEEF?!? (evidence) question. :rotf: Welcome to DU! :rotf:  :tongue:

2. If DU had a Most Alerted Top 10 list, brooklynite would be in the upper 5, if not at the top of the list, :rotf:  :lmao: . He might be a better fit here in the Cave than DU, the way he keeps trampling their CTs and fantasies into the dust of reality.

3. A large percentage of those Haitian illegals came from Chile, where they had been for quite a while (years, IIRC), not Brazil.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2021, 08:16:01 AM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2021, 08:38:32 AM »

Was Fox News involved?

Were any republican law makers involved?

Was this an organized effort to hurt the POTUS?

Was this an act of criminal sedation?

Was Donny Trump himself involved?

This thing stinks on ice.

:lmao:

DU: The gift that keeps on giving.