Author Topic: Apathy in our ranks,  (Read 406 times)

Offline CC27

Apathy in our ranks,
« on: September 20, 2021, 08:04:48 AM »
gab13by13 (4,508 posts)

Apathy in our ranks,

Personally I feel that the people who are telling us to relax that there is plenty of time to pass legislation and to hold Trumpers accountable are the people who are a threat to our party. Sorry if that is negative but it's because I am worried about our party and our democracy.

Speaker Pelosi has promised to bring up the Senate passed infrastructure bill and in conjuncture with president Biden's Build Back Better 3.5 trillion dollar bill. I am extremely afraid of neither bill being passed. The 3.5 trillion dollar bill is on track to be voted down by a couple of Democratic Senators and if that happens then progressive Dems in the House will vote down the Senate infrastructure bill. You tell me how that will look in the mid terms. People like me have been calling wolf for many months now and have been told to relax, all is just fine. OK then assuage my fears.

As far as holding higher ups in the Trump cult accountable, well, Merrick Garland is a nice guy, highly qualified, maybe we needed a not so nice guy. I have complained a dozen times here why our DOJ didn't stop the fraudit in Arizona and now it's spread to other states. Our DOJ is defending Donald Trump in his defamation law suit v E. Jeanne Carroll, our DOJ had the authority to shut down the indictment of the lawyer involved in the Alfa bank server but he allowed it to proceed.

Every time I post something like this I am told to be patient and every time I post something like this it gets closer to Kornacki time.

Stop telling me to be patient, I need to see progress, I need to see action, my next post may be too late.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215875908

Oh noes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :whatever:

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: Apathy in our ranks,
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2021, 08:06:07 AM »
and to hold Trumpers accountable

For what exactly, your 5 year case of lingering butt-hurt because he was living rent free in your feeble brain?
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2021, 08:24:40 AM »
The gab13by13 primitive sounds very much like they'd like to establish the American version of the German Volksgerichtshof and wants an AG that fits the form of Roland Freisler. Can't say I'm surprised, the primitives have desired that type of governance since they first came on-line, and no doubt before then individually. They just have become (as we have noted over the years) more vocal about it.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline old dog 2

• pork eating infidel
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2021, 10:49:08 AM »
Welcome to the club, DUmmies, the Tea Party was fed the same line of crap by the establishment Republicans.
Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.  - Voltaire

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2021, 12:29:20 PM »
I was going to click on the link but just did not feel like it.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.