Author Topic: Conversation with a former Marine antivaxer on a bicycle ride  (Read 365 times)

Offline Mary Ann

Conversation with a former Marine antivaxer on a bicycle ride
« on: September 17, 2021, 06:03:00 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215867587
TexLaProgressive (11,712 posts)

Conversation with a former Marine antivaxer on a bicycle ride

I said I was surprised since his military shot record was full of vaccinations that he was required to get. “I just don’t trust those on the corrupt Left.” I let that go.

There was a lot more, he said, a friend was in the ICU with Covid and most of the other patients were vaccinated. I said, “ I don’t believe it. That would violate HIIPA (however many letters) and most patients in ICU are chatting with each other.” He got offended that I called the “most honest person I know, a liar.”

It got really heated when he asked, “Do you think that you who are vaccination are more likely to get Covid from me who is not vaccinated.” That’s when I lost it, “That’s the stupidest effing bull shit I ever heard come out of someone’s mouth!”

I sprinted away and he decided to leave the group at the next turning. It was a a wasted effort I know, but it sure put some speed in my sprint.

Just had to vent.
:bouncy:

Offline DUmpDiver

Re: Conversation with a former Marine antivaxer on a bicycle ride
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2021, 10:59:50 PM »
Horrible bouncy. Zero bongs.

1) Didn't start with "So ...."

2) You forgot to "pown" the Marine by pointing out that they're "Trump" vaccines.

3) No applause from the other bikers in the group.

4) No cops leaping out of bushes.

Online enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
Re: Conversation with a former Marine antivaxer on a bicycle ride
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2021, 08:33:39 AM »
He admitted to running away from the confrontation, so there is at least a touch of truth to the story.
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.