Author Topic: Here we go again: Who will the Republicans nominate...?  (Read 481 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Here we go again: Who will the Republicans nominate...?
« on: August 02, 2012, 09:30:44 PM »
garthranzz (994 posts)

Who will the Republicans nominate...?

If Reid's contention is true, or if there exists some other damaging information in Romney's returns, he may be forced to withdraw from the race. That would throw the Republican party into turmoil. But they will still need a nominee. Who do you think it will be, and why?

Will it be one of the other candidates - Gingrich, Santorum, Perry, Paul?
Will it be one of the wacko ladies - Bachmann, Palin?
Will it be some unknown or a media person - Rush Limbaugh?

If Romney withdraws, does that practically guarantee an Obama victory?

Has there been anything like this in American politics? Eagleton was a VP candidate, and that was disastrous enough.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/125163548

First it was the fictitious felony charge that was going to make Romney quit, now this new fictitious charge will be the one that really does.  :whatever:

I'm convince Barry had Harry do this. All they need to do is make the charge then the media will latch on to it like it is fact, yet when some punk goes into a movie theater and blows people away they use words like allegedly, and suspect. Pretty sad that they extend a courtesy to a sicko killer, yet any allegation on a repuke is gospel truth.  :mental:

Freddie (79 posts)
1. Not gonna happen.

It's Mitt, too much time and $$ invested. The Party will support him 100% enthusiastically and then throw him under the bus Nov. 7.

:whatever:

Drale (6,343 posts)
2. Romney won't withdraw

in fact when he loses he probably won't concede and will want multiply recounts.

Funny it's the libs that demand recounts for every election they lose, yet they claim that if we lose we will be demanding recounts.  Hell the goons are still recounting the 2000 election for Pete's sake.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: Here we go again: Who will the Republicans nominate...?
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2012, 09:32:53 PM »
:jerkit: This is almost as stupid as the Ronulans who think they can hijack the GOP convention because their guy got a couple of votes.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2012, 09:36:13 PM »
:jerkit: This is almost as stupid as the Ronulans who think they can hijack the GOP convention because their guy got a couple of votes.

I have to admit, it's great fun to watch the DUmmies convince themselves that Romney is toast only to have it blow up in their faces.
The reality is, if we think the dems are fighting dirty now, just wait until after the conventions. I think Sept and October will make this summer seem like the good old days.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2012, 09:38:32 PM »
I have to admit, it's great fun to watch the DUmmies convince themselves that Romney is toast only to have it blow up in their faces.
The reality is, if we think the dems are fighting dirty now, just wait until after the conventions. I think Sept and October will make this summer seem like the good old days.
Where is toastedlegstideisturning when you need him ?
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2012, 09:39:49 PM »
It doesn't matter. The Lord Rove is in charge.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"