Author Topic: PSA to you DUmmies re: The Messiah  (Read 720 times)

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
PSA to you DUmmies re: The Messiah
« on: September 03, 2009, 10:46:21 PM »

Well, now. You're incredulous that anyone would dare be wary of what Barack Obama has to say.

Maybe it has something to do with trust and judgment. Maybe The Messiah's words and deeds are starting to haunt him.

Maybe it has to do with him appointing an avowed communist and 9/11 "truther" as a "czar." Czars, you see, don't have to be vetted by the Senate, so I guess there's no need for Obama to vet him.

So I guess we'll vet him for the Senate - by not trusting anything else your Messiah does.

Maybe it has something to do with The Messiah sitting in the pews listening to Jeremiah Wright bleat anti-American slop for 20 years. Maybe we parents don't want our children to listen to someone who doesn't care who HE listens to.

Maybe it has something to do with The Messiah's friendship with people who are as proud as punch of bombing and terrorizing Americans in the Sixties. Maybe it's difficult for us parents to imagine a man with judgment like that trying to say anything to our children.

Maybe we don't want our children listening to The Messiah for the same reason that we rush them past screaming lunatics on the street.

Maybe we don't want our children listening to The Messiah because we know how much it bores US to listen to a pompous, self-important, deluded demagogue. Why should they have to?

Maybe we don't want our kids to listen to The Messiah because it makes you ANGRY, and LIBERAL ANGER is a sure sign that someone is doing the right thing.

In brief, **** YOU and SOAK in the hate that YOU brewed up since 2001.

NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: PSA to you DUmmies re: The Messiah
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2009, 10:50:56 PM »
clapclapclapapplaudapplaudapplaud.....
apres moi, le deluge

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2009, 10:56:37 PM »
I fear where this country is going. But I also think they will have a real fight before its over.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2009, 05:51:41 AM »
Couple things here . . .

1.  Gotta agree with Coach.   :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

2.  BFDU, I'd say that this Hate has been welling up since 1980.

3.  FGL, I, too, think that there will be actual bloodshed before this is resolved.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline whiffleball

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2009, 06:53:55 AM »
The only 'maybe' I could add would be that this prank smells too much like Hitler youth propaganda immersion.

H5.

Offline WMD Owl

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2009, 07:29:48 AM »
Couple things here . . .

1.  Gotta agree with Coach.   :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

2.  BFDU, I'd say that this Hate has been welling up since 1980.

3.  FGL, I, too, think that there will be actual bloodshed before this is resolved.

If you want to count the SEIU Good biting the guy's finger off, blood has been spilt.

IMO, there will be a major incident of violence between protesters-- but it will be a "staged" event to make the Conservatives look to blame.   Video shot of some Lib beaten to a pulp, and it turns out the perp was another Lib.

Its just a matter of time before there is a "Reichstag fire" and Obama will run with that like a Bank Robber with a bag of cash.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2009, 07:37:23 AM »
Its just a matter of time before there is a "Reichstag fire" and Obama will run with that like a Bank Robber with a bag of cash.

Of course.

That's why decent and civilized people need to be vigilant.

The more Bo crumbles, the more likely there's going to be some fake event.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Chump

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2009, 07:39:11 AM »
 :clap:
Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire.   ~Robert A. Heinlein

...let the cannibal who snarls that the freedom of man's mind was needed to create an industrial civilization, but is not needed to maintain it, be given an arrowhead and bearskin, not a university chair of economics.
~Atlas Shrugged, Galt's speech

Offline Chump

« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2009, 07:47:10 AM »
Of course.

That's why decent and civilized people need to be vigilant.

The more Bo crumbles, the more likely there's going to be some fake event.

But what does "be vigilant" mean in this case?

In another thread concerning forced quarantines and suspension of the 4th amendment in the event of a swine flu pandemic, I asked who would meet such an intrusion with lead.  Maybe my hyperbole was over the top.

But, assuming you're right, and for some reason BO finds it necessary to declare martial law for reasons already given, what then?  Do we just post our angst here?  Complain to neighbors?

When is enough, enough?  I know my limit, but I'm one man.
Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire.   ~Robert A. Heinlein

...let the cannibal who snarls that the freedom of man's mind was needed to create an industrial civilization, but is not needed to maintain it, be given an arrowhead and bearskin, not a university chair of economics.
~Atlas Shrugged, Galt's speech

Offline Doc

• General Malcontent and
  • Sic transit gloria mundi
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2009, 11:14:58 AM »
But what does "be vigilant" mean in this case?

In another thread concerning forced quarantines and suspension of the 4th amendment in the event of a swine flu pandemic, I asked who would meet such an intrusion with lead.  Maybe my hyperbole was over the top.

But, assuming you're right, and for some reason BO finds it necessary to declare martial law for reasons already given, what then?  Do we just post our angst here?  Complain to neighbors?

When is enough, enough?  I know my limit, but I'm one man.

Although I don't doubt that some rally somewhere will erupt into violence, especially since the left is bussing in union thugs, I think the tripwire event will be much more serious and subliminal.......such as:

.......An organized effort to restrict our ability to communicate freely with each other

.......An organized effort to silence free speech in the conservative media

.......An organized effort to disarm us

.......An organized effort to restrict our movement for any reason

Not that I expect it to happen, but several of the above have been "hinted at" by these leftists in government over the past months.........I doubt they would be that stupid, but you, as coach pointed out must remain vigilant......and if it does, as Admiral Yamamoto once pointed out to his staff, regarding a possible invasion of the US......."There will be a rifle behind every blade of grass......."

doc
« Last Edit: September 04, 2009, 11:22:01 AM by TVDOC »

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2009, 01:56:42 PM »

Remember the Denver incident. "Ariel Attack". Working for a leftist group put up anti-Obama signs and busted windows at the DNC headquarters there. The head of the Colorado DNC blamed right-wingers and when it came out the perp was a leftist refused to retract her statement and blamed both sides.

They won't get caught next time. Remember the guy with the death to Obama sign? Nothing was ever said. He was an obvious plant. I would not doubt that if the GOP has a big lead in mid-October next year that something big will be staged and blamed on the "right". The White House and media will fan the flames big time in order to get the Democrats re-elected.