Author Topic: Video DUmmie FUnnies: DUmmies Demonize Polite Catholic Kid  (Read 633 times)

Offline pjcomix

Video DUmmie FUnnies: DUmmies Demonize Polite Catholic Kid
« on: January 20, 2019, 05:38:59 PM »
It's like HATE WEEK right now in DUmmie Land but instead of their object of hatred being the usual target, the Big Bad Orange Man, their fury is directed toward a very polite Catholic high school student. I kid you not.

You might have heard about the Covington Catholic high school boy who supposedly mocked and harassed a native American man beating on his traditional drums. That is what the initial FAKE NEWS portrayed. In REALITY, as we subsequently learned the Catholic High school kid was minding his own business with his fellow students at the March for Life event in Washington, D.C. when he was approached by Nathan Phillips who got into the face of the polite kid while loudly beating his drum. So how did the polite Catholic kid respond? Did he angrily yell at Phillips to back off? No. He just politely stood there and smiled while the drum beating was going on.

So instead of being hailed for showing extreme politeness in the face of adversity, the kid was branded as a racist by NBC News and has been denounced in thread after thread after thread after thread in DUmmieland.

It's too much to expect the clueless DUmmies to apologize but at the very least NBC News and anchor Jose Diaz Balart need to make an apology to that polite Catholic high school kid.

https://youtu.be/J-aQDcsoJoA

Offline ADsOutburst

Re: Video DUmmie FUnnies: DUmmies Demonize Polite Catholic Kid
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2019, 05:58:25 PM »
And thus, the stupidity of political correctness is exposed; you can be doing literally nothing, and somehow you are guilty. There is no acceptable behavior, no right answer, no satisfying those seeking to be offended.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2019, 01:51:58 AM »
So.....question, although I dislike interrupting a thread.

Per the instructions of P-J Comix, I "subscribed."

And then a little bit later, I was watching a youtube about Dustin Trudeau's new drinking laws in Canada, and whoever posted that urged viewers to "subscribe," so as to "help" him.

I've been around youtube a lot, and noticed the "subscribe" button on just about everything, but ignored it.

Exactly how is it that one "helps" by "subscribing"?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2019, 06:34:03 AM »
The moral of the story is stay away from ass hole conventions., the smell will stick to you too.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline pjcomix

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2019, 07:58:29 AM »

And then a little bit later, I was watching a youtube about Dustin Trudeau's new drinking laws in Canada, and whoever posted that urged viewers to "subscribe," so as to "help" him.

I've been around youtube a lot, and noticed the "subscribe" button on just about everything, but ignored it.

Because the more subscriptions you have, the more views you usually get. BTW, the new video DUmmie FUnnies is doing exceptionally well even though it is just under a week old.

I saw a video yesterday in which the very professional expert on YouTube matters stated that it is extremely hard to get your first 100 subscribers and it took him a long time to get to that number. At that point I jumped for joy since the Video DUmmie FUnnies is already approaching that number.

Therefore my offer to everybody: SUBSCRIBE to the DUmmie FUnnies on YouTube and I pledge to get a better mic without that tinny sound quality when I hit 100 subscribers.

Offline Muddling 2

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2019, 08:27:21 PM »

IIRC, Frank, some of those channels sell advertising space and get more money for subscribers.
You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
Robert A. Heinlein