Author Topic: Don Lemon saz Trump is Toast  (Read 672 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Don Lemon saz Trump is Toast
« on: January 17, 2019, 11:02:31 PM »
Star Member NRaleighLiberal (47,199 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211687387

Don Lemon and his panels are covering the new newsbreaks with incredible depth

He's had military people on, he has April Ryan, Lizza and other reporters on....they are talking Federal crimes. and that Mueller must have LOADS of incriminating stuff.

The conclusion is that we are left with two scenarios - trump is/was actively colluding with Russia or the most famous useful idiot of Russia/Putin in history.

the two military people mentioned that trump is totally inappropriately bringing politics to military gatherings - that he has no idea that many in the military are dems. he is treating the military like it is his personal cheering group....disgusting.

Essentially they are saying that this is getting to the end game where impeachment is really the only thing that CAN be done -

that the lies being uncovered are far far worse than Nixon or Clinton (in comparing impeachments).

What frustrates me is that none of these discussions ever spread to the likely compromise of a whole heap of repubs in the house and senate.

Since I was switching from sports to CNN on Sling, I caught a bit of Cuomo's show - now that was frustrating - he is very poor at moderating debates - and in his long discussion with Lemon, it is clear Cuomo simply can't "go there" yet with trump and russia - he is too concerned with playing "both sides do it". He had Granholm on getting run over by a big bald repub who put the whole fault of the showdown on Pelosi.

frustrating watch.

:popcorn:

Star Member msongs (48,839 posts)

2. maybe trump is just a vehicle to get a radical christian terrorist in the white house? nt

:rotf:

Star Member greatauntoftriplets (167,028 posts)

4. Don Lemon is a great reporter.

And I'm not saying that just because he's hilarious with Brooke Baldwin on New Year's Eve sitting in a New Orleans bar or because of his facial expressions when reporting on Spanky. He's damned good.

:stoner:

Star Member NRaleighLiberal (47,199 posts)

11. they said that when we was slamming Pelosi and the Dems about the wall

and shutdown was utterly inappropriate behaviour - unprecedented - for a president.

And that not a single person in the audience applauded. stone silence (I think this was on his Iraq surprise trip_

:whatever:

Star Member dhol82 (5,561 posts)

13. The one right winger I still speak with (it becomes more tenuous daily)

Will not listen to CNN. He considers it news by satan. Along with the N.Y. Times and Washington Post.
Don’t I will ever penetrate his shield of ignorance.

UniteFightBack (901 posts)

19. They tore it and are tearing it up...they on fire up in here they on fire...get loose in this

mutha****a

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=g37-s5NXDmk

:???:

:stoner:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: Don Lemon saz Trump is Toast
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2019, 06:25:05 AM »

2. maybe trump is just a vehicle to get a radical christian terrorist in the white house? nt
:thatsright: :mental:

This can't be real people who think up this bull shit. It must be some cheap Chinese AI software running the forum. :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2019, 07:57:37 AM »
 :rotf: Taylor, Mensch, & Palmer are shaking in their slippers and asylum gowns at the prospect of competition from Lemon & Ryan! :rotf:

2. maybe trump is just a vehicle to get a radical christian terrorist in the white house?

Star Member msongs needs to stop chain- :stoner: -ing weed.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online jukin

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2019, 12:41:57 PM »
Don Eazy Peazy Lemon Squeezy rode a short bus to school. I'm not surprised that a man wtih 80 IQ points impresses a web site infested with people that have 60 IQ points.

In the land of the idiots the imbecile will be king.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.