Author Topic: Fredo Cuomo goodness with a bonus PCIntern Bouncy  (Read 2890 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Fredo Cuomo goodness with a bonus PCIntern Bouncy
« on: August 13, 2019, 10:24:27 AM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212375223

mfcorey1
CHRIS CUOMO Enraged After Guy Hurls Italian Slur ...
CNN anchor Chris Cuomo went nuclear on a guy who called him a derogatory name, threatening to beat his ass.

Chris was in NY Sunday when a guy approached him and called him "Fredo" ... the insulting name of a character in "The Godfather" ... a name that connotes weakness.

Chris is from a proud Italian family and it set him off, challenging the man, threatening ... "I'll f***in' ruin your sh*t. I'll f***in' throw you down these stairs."

Cuomo told the guy ... the name "Fredo" is as offensive to Italians as the n-word is to African Americans

https://www.tmz.com/2019/08/12/chris-cuomo-threatens-man-who-hurled-italian-slur-fredo-at-him/

It's really simple, DUmmies: Fredo is a term for the stupid brother in a family, nothing more.  But leave it to the left to get their panties in a bunch.

Much discussion follows, but here is your PCIntern Bouncy:

PCIntern
3. Good for him...

I don’t blame him for going off. I’ve done that on the street: I was walking past a fur shop on Walnut Street here in Philly where An animal rights group was demonstrating. I had no problem with that , I’m kind of with them. A older Jewish woman, wearing a fur was being accosted, and some miscreant used the K word. I told him to get the **** out of the lady’s way with his foul mouth or I’d take him out right there. He’d never heard my booming voice before and that scared the crap out of him more than my moderate physical presence. I was calling him every name in the book and his buddies were cowed. I walked the lady to the corner and made sure she was ok. I told her I wasn’t thrilled with furs but she had a right to walk the streets safely and unencumbered. Furs are not illegal last I looked. She was very upset and never wanted to wear it again. I suggested that that might be a good idea for various reasons particularly with all the aggressive people out there.

There is something about ethnic intimidation that gets to you on a fundamental level.

:badass:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline 67 Rover

Re: Fredo Cuomo goodness with a bonus PCIntern Bouncy
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2019, 11:04:39 AM »
Wow so they can tell a real fur from a fake one with just a quick glance.  Amazing bouncy.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 11:10:37 AM by 67 Rover »
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2019, 11:08:39 AM »
So much  :lmao: -ness! Dude suggests Cuomo's a mafiosi. :rotf: Cuomo provides evidence the dude was correct. :lmao: DU--folk approve of Cuomo's violent threat. :lmao:

When it comes to DU-folk, there seems to be no stereotype they won't show to be understated. :rotf:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2019, 11:42:04 AM »
I suggested that that might be a good idea for various reasons particularly with all the aggressive people out there.

Remind me again which arm of the conservative movement is it that beats people up for wearing fur?  I'm having a hard time remembering...

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2019, 12:39:35 PM »
Roy Rolling (3,670 posts)

11. Yep

In an attempt to establish “Fredo” as an ethnic slur, Cuomo demonstrates the fragility of media manipulation.

Instead of faux tolerance of Italians, he’s created a real world tool for the right-wing to further mock people.

Who’d have known media manipulation was so difficult?
Not people, just Chris Cuomo.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2019, 01:25:15 PM »
Not people, just Chris Cuomo.

Hey, you misspelled Fredo.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline jukin

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2019, 01:57:22 PM »
Fredo Qhomo, going around juiced on roids, stupid, and drunk is no way to live life.

Oh and Lighten up Fredo.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2019, 03:54:57 PM »
A older Jewish woman, wearing a fur was being accosted, and some miscreant used the K word.

PCIntern has the ability to identify the jew on sight--none of the primitives thought to ask him how he does it. 

They probably figured that she had a great big hook nose or dark beady eyes or droopy eyelids.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Karin

« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2019, 06:41:38 PM »
That's what I was thinking, Delmar, how did he know she was Jewish? 

Hilarious bouncy though, him with his booming voice.   :rotf:

Offline Karin

« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2019, 06:48:38 PM »
Response to mfcorey1 (Original post)
Tue Aug 13, 2019, 07:32 AM
oldsoftie (1,884 posts)
6. Sorry, Chris, "fredo" is nowhere NEAR the N-word. Its insulting that you'd equate the two.

the guy shouldve tossed YOU down the stairs

Response to oldsoftie (Reply #6)
Tue Aug 13, 2019, 08:12 AM
 sharedvalues (6,140 posts)
14. oldsoftie. You're echoing Republican talking points. Why?

You’re saying the same thing Breitbart is. And not only that you’re defending the right winger attacking Cuomo.

???????

Response to sharedvalues (Reply #14)
Tue Aug 13, 2019, 09:13 AM
oldsoftie (1,884 posts)
29. Horseshit. I'm not a damn shill, & anyone who equates "Fredo" with the N-word is a damn fool

I dont give a shit what Breitbart says. If they told you your house was on fire would you ignore them?
For Gods sake what has HAPPENED to this place.

:rotf:

Response to mfcorey1 (Original post)
Tue Aug 13, 2019, 05:09 PM
 brooklynite (53,270 posts)
69. UPDATE: Trump Campaign now selling "Fredo Unhinged" shirts...

Offline Delmar

« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2019, 09:11:13 PM »
That's what I was thinking, Delmar, how did he know she was Jewish? 

Hilarious bouncy though, him with his booming voice.   :rotf:

He must be just like that nazi from the Quentin Tarantino film Inglourious Basterds.

Standartenführer (SS Colonel) Hans Landa is an Austrian SS officer assigned to the Sicherheitsdienst. He is nicknamed "the Jew Hunter" for his uncanny ability to locate Jews hiding throughout Occupied France.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Landa
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden