Author Topic: You know what??  (Read 661 times)

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
You know what??
« on: November 04, 2020, 05:43:57 PM »
You know what? I'm done with this shit. **** the GOP. **** the DNC. **** Trump. **** Biden. **** all the elites in DC who don't give a crap about the American people. They can all die in a ****ing fire as far as I care. I'm out and don't give a crap about who becomes President. **** em all.

The system is broken beyond repair and nobody is willing to fix it. I'm tired of believing that it works. I'm just going to sit back and watch it all burn.

And with that I'm out.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: You know what??
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2020, 03:35:01 AM »
Well now, everybody on this side of the aisle feels the same way, to one degree or another.

But rather than being angry, one would do better to merely sit back, relax, and calmly watch the system destroy itself, which it inevitably must.

The Democrats and primitives, with their disrespect for, and non-observance of, the rule of law, taught us well.  Nobody's going to respect or obey the new leaders any more than the Democrats and primitives respected and obeyed the old ones.

They did it, so we're going to be the same way towards them.  From taxes to guns to individual intercoursing with foreign entities as if one officially represents the United States to respecting private property to recognizing the sanctity of contracts, we're going to do whatever we want to do.

Lawlessness and anarchy aren't pretty, but the Democrats and primitives got only themselves to blame.  After eating it first, they'll vomit their own shit.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2020, 07:50:57 AM »
You know what? I'm done with this shit. **** the GOP. **** the DNC. **** Trump. **** Biden. **** all the elites in DC who don't give a crap about the American people. They can all die in a ****ing fire as far as I care. I'm out and don't give a crap about who becomes President. **** em all.

The system is broken beyond repair and nobody is willing to fix it. I'm tired of believing that it works. I'm just going to sit back and watch it all burn.

And with that I'm out.

opus?

And pointless one?
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2020, 12:10:19 PM »

And with that I'm out.

Posted this elsewhere:

Such a changing mood in the past 36 hours, from optimistic to now feeling that we conservatives are going to get royally screwed again.  This time, our President is not accepting this crap and fighting back, unlike a graceful loser such as McCain & Romney.

Relying on a wonderful quote by a legendary football coach that most people aren't familiar with:

"Fight 'em until hell freezes over. Then fight 'em on the ice!"
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2020, 02:22:34 PM »
What I'm tired of is blatant thievery and the whole political establishment (Trump excluded) and Federal judiciary looking at it and saying 'What election fraud?'  It's like that meme of a cartoon dog sitting in the middle of a fire and saying or thinking 'This is fine.'

It's NOT GD fine when a state has a vote total of 125% of registered voters, even 100% is ridiculous, but several are over that line.

The 1960 election was thrown by pure corruption in Chicago between the Daley machine and Sam Giancana, Nixon out of misguided graciousness in that other age chose not to fight it.

NOTHING has gotten more honest in urban machine politics since then, it has only spread and become more Blue, Detroit for instance is a cesspit of political corruption, so why would anyone think an election there is honest?

As long as we have elected officials, and their patronage appointment employees, in charge of counting the votes in those machine-run jurisdictions, we'll continue to get ridiculous overcounted votes with zero to two GOP votes in each precinct, and boxes of 'Found' ballots turning up when necessary to overturn the initial count that didn't produce enough votes to derail the rest of the state.

It's bullshit, and nothing ever gets done about it, the courts are in denial and the rest of the government makes no serious effort to even audit it, let alone fix it.  Look at how the states fought Trump's attempt to actually get some facts on record in 2017, the criminals fought it in the courts and the courts pretended there was nothing to see, and let them get away with it.  The reasoning is completely circular, there's 'No evidence of major fraud' only because the people who WANT an honest look at it are out-numbered and stymied by the people who have an interest in finding nothing. 

You can't honestly check something if you refuse to admit it could exist.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.