Author Topic: Little Tyrants declare obstruction of Jew-hate to be crime against the state  (Read 1077 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
ProSense (94,322 posts)

BREAKING: Senate Republicans Make History: Go on the record as despicable assholes.

Last edited Thu Feb 14, 2013, 05:18 PM USA/ET - Edit history (1)

BREAKING: Senate Republicans Make History, First To Filibuster Defense Secretary Nominee

By Hayes Brown

Senate Republicans today chose to uphold a filibuster against Secretary of Defense nominee Chuck Hagel, despite many of them previously pledging that they would be willing to allow him to be confirmed.

blah-blah-blah

Angry Dragon (23,431 posts)

4. terrorists

ProSense (94,322 posts)

5. More like chickenshits n/t

indepat (18,445 posts)

6. A chicken-hawk, chicken-shit, bat-shit crazy domestic right-wing extremist group of obstruction,

destruction, and cowardice, and divisiveness and imo: a classic constitutional enemy of state

ProSense (94,322 posts)

7. Well said.

I agreed with "terrorists" too.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10022375947

Have you noticed how their labels keep drifting towards the definitions used by Obama in his self-appropriated power to kill Americans?
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
I'm afraid to say it because as soon as I do they will back down, but I'm proud of the repukes in the Senate!

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline thundley4

I'm afraid to say it because as soon as I do they will back down, but I'm proud of the repukes in the Senate!

I've already heard that they will allow a vote later on this week or early next week.  :banghead:

Offline Airwolf

I suppose one could hope this kills any chance of Hagel getting the job but that would be like a DUmmie hoping for that damn unicorn to finally show up.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39

blah-blah-blah

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10022375947

Have you noticed how their labels keep drifting towards the definitions used by Obama in his self-appropriated power to kill Americans?

Thats what happens when you've got a DNC affiliated PR firm using a "grassroots" website as a front.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline Karin

Oh for ****s Face.  DUmmies, that's a lot of teeth-gnashing in that thread up there.  Do you honestly adore Chuck Hagel that much? 

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Do you honestly adore Chuck Hagel that much?  

Not when he was a senator.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 08:33:24 AM by SGT Snuggle Bunny »
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Oh for ****s Face.  DUmmies, that's a lot of teeth-gnashing in that thread up there.  Do you honestly adore Chuck Hagel that much?

Someone needs to remind them that he was a repuke.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline tac

The dictator wants him end of discussion.  :mental:
When you have no basis for an argument, abuse the plaintiff.
Marcus Tullius Cicero

The more laws, the less justice.
Marcus Tullius Cicero

Offline jukin

The dictator wants him end of discussion.  :mental:

BINGO!!

Lenin was oh so correct when he coined the term "Useful Idiots" and the DUmp is full to the brim with them. The hate displayed for others is quite a trait of the self labeled tolerant so called liberal.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
I say no kiddin' to much of what others have said on this thread.

Since when have the primitives been this adamant about having a Republican as a member of the president's cabinet?  If you could go back to the summer of 2012 and say to the primitives "I'm from the future, and I can't tell you who is going to win the election this coming November, but I can tell you that Chuck Hagel will be the next Sec. of Defense," anybody here think they'd be hoping he's confirmed?

Once again proving liberals are hypocrites.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Hagel is a dangerously-unready loon, unfortunately they aren't opposing him for that, the filibuster is due to the Administration refusing to provide requested responses to questions and trying to stonewall their way through the awkward questions about Benghazi.  If they ultimately come to their senses and provide it, the answers won't reflect on Hagel one way or the other, just Jughead, Hitlery, Panetta, and Brennan (Of course the first is the only one that matters to them) and so Hagel will probably end up getting a straight-up vote and win on party lines...of course there is an equal chance that the Administration will still try to stonewall the requests and expect all the rhetoric to cow the Republicans into submission, because they refuse to do anything that shows Jughead to be the incompetent uncaring boob that he is, in which case I don't think the Republicans will roll over and the filibuster will stand.

I have a pretty low opinion of Brennan myself, based on some interviews I've seen him give.  He comes across to me as someone who is not nearly as intelligent as the press is portraying him (Even Fox, which does not like to say negative things about people charged with national security responsibilities issues generally, until after they screw the pooch so bad that nobody is being fooled anymore).  He strikes me as an authoritarian bureaucratic little shit of a politician who ended up working in the CIA instead of at a paper products distributorship.   
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Karin

^^^  He's always got his mouth hanging open, too, DAT. 

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
The fact that they aren't embarrassed at the stupidity of this man says about all you need to know about him. The hearings were a stunning display of lying, deception and not understanding a damn thing about foreign policy or the needs of the military.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
The fact that they aren't embarrassed at the stupidity of this man says about all you need to know about him. The hearings were a stunning display of lying, deception and not understanding a damn thing about foreign policy or the needs of the military.

Cindie

Maybe Hagel has a DU name.  :-)
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Maybe Hagel has a DU name.  :-)

Steven Leser . . . is an intern. :tongue:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
Oh for ****s Face.  DUmmies, that's a lot of teeth-gnashing in that thread up there.  Do you honestly adore Chuck Hagel that much?  

No, they adore the Lightbringers' selection.  Same person, appointed by a Republican:

Eeeeeeee-VIL!!!!!1eLeveNty!!!11!!11

Someone needs to remind them that he was a repuke.

Yeah, I mean what's the deal, retards?
« Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 05:10:24 PM by 98ZJUSMC »

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline Dori

I think all of Obama's cabinet picks are loons.  Any thinking person should be scared for the safety of this country. 
“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39

Cindie

The Hagel nomination is the result of picking  someone based on their BDS rather than actual qualifications for the position.

The administration was enamored with Hagel based on his anti Bush anti Iraq anti Israel comments and didn't  take into consideration his lack of any real expertise in military matters.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
I think all of Obama's cabinet picks are loons.  Any thinking person should be scared for the safety of this country. 

Yup scared for the country but not scared for the people in it.   We are too diverse to to sit back and watch anyone distroy us.   

Those that faced death to get here  be it immigrants fleeing from horror in their own country will not sit back and watch America become in any way like the country's they fled from.   These people world wide came here to live free and when they find America is becoming like the country's they fled from are not going to allow it.   This America is their last resort.

What a surprise when our politicians find that the New Americans turn against them, and they will if they are pushed enough.