Author Topic: Little Tyrants cheer union thuggery, attack on Steven Crowder  (Read 1596 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Little Tyrants cheer union thuggery, attack on Steven Crowder
« on: December 11, 2012, 03:10:48 PM »
alp227 (17,585 posts)

Fox News Contributor Repeatedly Punched By Michigan Pro-Union Protestors Tearing Down AFP Tent
New video has surfaced showing Fox News contributor Steven Crowder being repeatedly punched while trying to stop Michigan pro-union protestors from tearing down a conservative tent outside the state’s capitol.

Earlier this afternoon, we reported that pro-union protestors in Michigan tore down an Americans for Prosperity tent while rallying against the state’s new right-to-work law.

Crowder was apparently on the scene to conduct man-on-the-street interviews, when things seemed to have gotten quite tense.

One protester cursed at him as he attempted to ask a question; another grabbed Crowder and punched him in the head a few times. Later on, as a tent was being torn down, Crowder was hit again.

link with pictures and video: http://www.mediaite.com/tv/fox-news-contributor-repeatedly-punched-by-michigan-pro-union-protestors-tearing-down-afp-tent/

Mediaite is a more reliable source than the right wing blogs like The Blaze, twitchy, gateway pundit, etc. that are hyping up this story. Providing in case you don't want to give traffic to the enemy. Sucks how stories like this one distract from the cause. As much as I despise unfunny right wing "comedians" like Crowder, this kind of conduct he encountered is beyond unacceptable...it's criminal.

Union Scribe (3,634 posts)
1. Good. nt

BanTheGOP (941 posts)
2. This does not advance our passive progressive Democratic Party agenda

Please consider the fact that the camerman PROVOKED this confrontation by asking his questions. I would consider locking this thread to prevent the rethugs from beating their simian meat over this.

Melinda (4,719 posts)
3. That video is heavily EDITED and does NOT show the provocation by AFP and Crowder

Last edited Tue Dec 11, 2012, 03:57 PM USA/ET - Edit history (2)

Bullshit propaganda by FAUX Snooze and Americans For Prosperity.

*Edited to add there are clearly agent provocateurs in play as well.

**Edited yet again to add: Criminal? REALLY? You take this obviously edited video at face value, do ya? Incredible.

upaloopa (734 posts)
4. I guess the revolution won't be televised.

There's going to be more from where that came

I'll meet you at the barricades.

grasswire (36,018 posts)
5. FOX news "contributor"?

What is a "contributor"??

A freeper?

A self-appointed fan?

What?

Labels matter.

Like, "white hispanic."

notadmblnd (16,772 posts)
6. I'll tell you, I'm really having trouble having any sympathy for him.

Because you're thugs occupying a nation you hate. You're no better than an invading army.

Cali_Democrat (13,227 posts)
7. I hope it hurt

Crowder is an asshole.

Is that the new legal standard -- asshole.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021962030

alp22 is fighting a losing battle for sanity.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

• Global Moderator
Re: Little Tyrants cheer union thuggery, attack on Steven Crowder
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2012, 03:24:23 PM »
Comrade_McKenzie (1,568 posts)
11. ...

:rotf:

nadinbrzezinski (112,846 posts)
13. Several points

Last edited Tue Dec 11, 2012, 04:07 PM USA/ET - Edit history (1)

For once reporter partially generated that. Once he was told to "get the **** off my face," that is when you back away. Period. That means you get the hell out and not become part of the story.

Second, this helps nobody

Third...there are hard editing points here, so we really do not have the full story.

Fourth, I know AFP are scum, I know people are pissed...this helps nobody.

Get the **** out of my country. Period.

99Forever (2,726 posts)
16. I'd lay odds that the asshole provoked it...

... or set it up. That kind of edited piece of crap "video" is SOP for assholes like him. Why don't you take your phony drivel over to freeperville where it belongs.

Jackpine Radical (35,170 posts)
18. The notion of agent provocateur crosses my mind, but

really--who knows?

There are such things as union assholes too. If that's the story here, they may be assured that they are doing their cause no good.

Whoever was doing this, saner heads should have stepped in to stop the roughhousing & deprive Fux of the footage.

leftstreet (21,237 posts)
19. Ya fly your anti-labor colors at a pro-labor rally...

...ya take your chances

Why the **** does AFP have a 'conservative tent' there to begin with?

Offline Karin

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2012, 03:27:08 PM »
OK DUmmies.  You can say what you want in your echo chamber.  Let's see how this plays in the court of public opinion. 

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2012, 03:30:14 PM »
They are in denial as always.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2012, 03:45:10 PM »
They are in denial as always.

Denial is a psychological reflex from events the subject cannot adequately cope with.

These are liars who are lying to cover for the fact they're the new Brown Shirts.

They want to terrorize people as long as they can while staving off the public backlash.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 04:20:00 PM by SGT Snuggle Bunny »

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
FOX news reporter repeatedly hit while covering MI RTW protest- DUmmies cheer
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2012, 03:46:04 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021962030

alp227 (17,589 posts)

View profile
Fox News Contributor Repeatedly Punched By Michigan Pro-Union Protestors Tearing Down AFP Tent

Last edited Tue Dec 11, 2012, 04:12 PM USA/ET - Edit history (1)
New video has surfaced showing Fox News contributor Steven Crowder being repeatedly punched while trying to stop Michigan pro-union protestors from tearing down a conservative tent outside the state’s capitol.

Earlier this afternoon, we reported that pro-union protestors in Michigan tore down an Americans for Prosperity tent while rallying against the state’s new right-to-work law.

Crowder was apparently on the scene to conduct man-on-the-street interviews, when things seemed to have gotten quite tense.

One protester cursed at him as he attempted to ask a question; another grabbed Crowder and punched him in the head a few times. Later on, as a tent was being torn down, Crowder was hit again.

It is unclear, however, whether the violence against Crowder resulted from something we don’t see on-camera, or what sort of exchange occurred immediately before the punching.

link with pictures and video: http://www.mediaite.com/tv/fox-news-contributor-repeatedly-punched-by-michigan-pro-union-protestors-tearing-down-afp-tent/

Mediaite is a more reliable source than the right wing blogs like The Blaze, twitchy, gateway pundit, etc. that are hyping up this story. Providing in case you don't want to give traffic to the enemy. Sucks how stories like this one distract from the cause.

Union Scribe (3,635 posts)
1. Good. nt

Union Scribe (3,635 posts)
22. Oh **** that.

View profile
Imported right wing assholes who go into a crowd of upset people fighting for their futures to deliberately pick at them deserve what they get.

BanTheGOP (943 posts)

View profile
Please consider the fact that the camerman PROVOKED this confrontation by asking his questions. I would consider locking this thread to prevent the rethugs from beating their simian meat over this.

LOL.

Melinda (4,721 posts)
3. That video is heavily EDITED and does NOT show the provocation by AFP and Crowder

View profile

Last edited Tue Dec 11, 2012, 03:57 PM USA/ET - Edit history (2)
Bullshit propaganda by FAUX Snooze and Americans For Prosperity.

*Edited to add there are clearly agent provocateurs in play as well.

**Edited yet again to add: Criminal? REALLY? You take this obviously edited video at face value, do ya? Incredible.

Their pat excuse.

upaloopa (736 posts)
4. I guess the revolution won't be televised.

View profile
There's going to be more from where that came

Nope. I will be live and in living (dying) color.

notadmblnd (16,772 posts)
6. I'll tell you, I'm really having trouble having any sympathy for him.

Cali_Democrat (13,227 posts)
7. I hope it hurt

View profile
Crowder is an asshole.

nadinbrzezinski (112,847 posts)
13. Several points

View profile

Last edited Tue Dec 11, 2012, 04:07 PM USA/ET - Edit history (1)
For once reporter partially generated that. Once he was told to "get the **** off my face," that is when you back away. Period. That means you get the hell out and not become part of the story.

Second, this helps nobody

Third...there are hard editing points here, so we really do not have the full story.

Fourth, I know AFP are scum, I know people are pissed...this helps nobody.

When this is told to a liberal. they intensify their obnoxiousness.

More proof that DUmmies are hypocrites.

Jackpine Radical (35,172 posts)
18. The notion of agent provocateur crosses my mind, but

View profile
really--who knows?

There are such things as union assholes too. If that's the story here, they may be assured that they are doing their cause no good.

Whoever was doing this, saner heads should have stepped in to stop the roughhousing & deprive Fux of the footage.

Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline jukin

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2012, 03:50:35 PM »
Well then next time I see any DUche i have free range to beat the shit out of it?

I like this new Obama future of civility. IMHO, 90% of the problem is that leftists can say anything and not get into a fight. If this is the new standard then leftists will be disappearing from public debates almost immediately.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Tucker

Protest in a real time from Det News.

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20121211/POLITICS02/121211001/Right-work-coverage-real-time?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE

A few pics.

Vid below is worth a peek.

http://storify.com/detnews/coverage-of-right-to-work-in-michigan/elements/50c77b0e83167a9b6f9e5e20

This is the tent before it was destroyed.

Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2012, 05:32:46 PM »
Well then next time I see any DUche i have free range to beat the shit out of it?

I like this new Obama future of civility. IMHO, 90% of the problem is that leftists can say anything and not get into a fight. If this is the new standard then leftists will be disappearing from public debates almost immediately.

Apparently so, since...

leftstreet (21,237 posts)
19. Ya fly your anti-labor colors at a pro-labor rally...

...ya take your chances

Why the **** does AFP have a 'conservative tent' there to begin with?

... that could just as easily be interpreted as, "ya talk liberal shit around conservatives... ...ya take your chances"

:shrug:
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2012, 05:46:03 PM »
AngryAmish (19,224 posts)
28. It was because Crowder is a racist

Knew that was coming.

leftstreet (21,241 posts)
37. AFP: Scab-herding ****s

Looks like they can't bring it after all

Can't even keep their wee tent erect

Well when union thugs are tearing it up, yes it is hard to keep a tent up.

oldhippie (758 posts)
35. A racist Faux news instigator goes into a crowd of ....

... workers passionately demonstrating their positions, and he complains he got punched a few times?

I'm sure the sucker did something to provoke it. They just won't show it.

Gman (20,866 posts)
43. Don't **** with the union

Last edited Tue Dec 11, 2012, 06:22 PM USA/ET - Edit history (1)

And you won't get hurt.

Yet these same assholes accuse the Tea Party of being violent.  :mental:
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2012, 05:49:14 PM »
Has the violence been covered by the "mainstream media"? if it was the Tea Party it would. As for the court of public opinion? they voted down collective bargaining in Michigan in Nov.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Airwolf

So its OK for union thugs to be violent and yet if anyone else does its off to jail and to hell with them. Lets all remember this when they start their so called revolution and it starts to get ugly. I'm betting they won't be so brave when they have to face getting hurt for real.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Tucker

So its OK for union thugs to be violent and yet if anyone else does its off to jail and to hell with them. Lets all remember this when they start their so called revolution and it starts to get ugly. I'm betting they won't be so brave when they have to face getting hurt shot for real.

FIFY

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2012, 06:00:09 PM »
I say the Gov should call the Guard out and turn them lose and see just how peacefull those union goons are then. I bet the DUmmies start singing a new tune then when they get asked to leave and the tear gas flows and sticks start flying across DUmmy heads.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2012, 06:24:31 PM »
BanTheGOP (941 posts)

Hey Ban, I'm still waiting for you to come over here and justify the last 790 stupid ****ing things you've said.  You just added one more to the list.

And no, don't lock the thread.  In fact, I hope it's disseminated far and wide to show you cowards for the hypocritical thugs you are.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Delmar

« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2012, 06:39:28 PM »

I can hear it now:

Things got quite tense at the mostly peaceful rally.

Low class savages.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2012, 06:41:08 PM »
Yeah, because this happens all the time at Tea Party rallies.../sarc
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2012, 06:42:11 PM »
Yeah, because this happens all the time at Tea Party rallies.../sarc

According to the DUmp it does

Offline Tucker

« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2012, 06:46:51 PM »
How soon before the DUmmies follow the tactics of their hero's, the Palestinians, and start throwing rocks at a superior fighting force?

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2012, 06:50:37 PM »
How soon before the DUmmies follow the tactics of their hero's, the Palestinians, and start throwing rocks at a superior fighting force?

Nah, what I see them doing is akin to some of the shit the truckers, etc., pull in Europe every so often, that of, say, the Teamsters doing a "Polock Roadblock" (I'm Polish, I can say it) where some truckers are across all lanes of a major freeway or Interstate and do about 5 mph and let the traffic back up behind them.

Yeah, that'll really get a lot of support.

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2012, 07:08:44 PM »
...the Teamsters doing a "Polock Roadblock" (I'm Polish, I can say it) where some truckers are across all lanes of a major freeway...

You are white, conservative, and male, therefore you can't say it, even if you are, without being racist, according to MSNBC.
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2012, 07:21:28 PM »
Gman (20,866 posts)
43. Don't **** with the union

And you won't get hurt.
Considering Wisconsin, and now the shithole north of Toledo, I'd say the union has been ****ed with pretty well.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2012, 09:24:58 PM »
Nah, what I see them doing is akin to some of the shit the truckers, etc., pull in Europe every so often, that of, say, the Teamsters doing a "Polock Roadblock" (I'm Polish, I can say it) where some truckers are across all lanes of a major freeway or Interstate and do about 5 mph and let the traffic back up behind them.

Yeah, that'll really get a lot of support.

I thought Taft-Hartley made that shit illegal?

Oh, wait.

We have a Democrat king so laws don't apply if His majesty doesn't want them to.

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2012, 10:42:48 PM »
I'm going to punch a few DUmmies in the face so we can all laugh at it here.
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2012, 12:19:08 AM »
I'm going to punch a few DUmmies in the face so we can all laugh at it here.

Please do. If some kind of national war breaks out, I'm most definetly going to get a few KO shots in. I'm absolutely SICK of these people. While I tried to make up my own definition (with help) for these savage pricks, I honestly can't think of one better than "Primitive." It fits in every single sense of the word. Frank done good with that one.

BanTheGOP (941 posts)

Almost pissed myself, Ban. Don't do that! :rotf:

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!