Author Topic: ** Heads up! Protest Bush "library" dedication on Sunday 11/14 **  (Read 1485 times)

Offline The Hollywood NeoCon

• Visionary, Sage, Drunkard, Screenwriter
  • "For God & Country: Geronimo, Geronimo, Geronimo"
Re: ** Heads up! Protest Bush "library" dedication on Sunday 11/14 **
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2010, 01:26:28 PM »
Seven minutes in, my boyfriend called me to let me know it was on.  "Let's get these Assholes."  heh.  It was very refreshing indeed.  

Here ya go, HWC.

http://www.thehotjoints.com/2010/11/10/video-sean-hannity-interviews-george-w-bush/

H5, Deb!!!

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2010, 01:30:47 PM »
H5, Deb!!!

No Prob!  It is worth a looksee!
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2010, 01:48:17 PM »
Seven minutes in, my boyfriend called me to let me know it was on.  "Let's get these Assholes."  heh.  It was very refreshing indeed.  

Here ya go, HWC.

http://www.thehotjoints.com/2010/11/10/video-sean-hannity-interviews-george-w-bush/

Thanks for posting that, Deb!  You're much quicker than I finding these.  Another observation -- George W. Bush is 10000+ times more interesting to listen to than Mr. Teleprompter/Mensa member.  I can't sit through a single answer of O's during one of his press conferences because he can't seem to put together a clear concise sentence to save his life  :banghead:
Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2010, 01:53:09 PM »
They're always protesting something from the safety of their keyboard. Like it or not the man was president. They need to stop living in the past and get on with their pathetic, useless lives.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline true_blood

« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2010, 01:57:04 PM »
They're always protesting something from the safety of their keyboard. Like it or not the man was president. They need to stop living in the past and get on with their pathetic, useless lives.
Cindie
Exactly already!  :cheersmate:

Offline Karin

« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2010, 02:08:17 PM »
Here's a report from the trenches:

w8liftinglady  (1000+ posts)         Tue Nov-16-10 01:37 PM
Response to Original message
18. there is a big difference between "Us" and "Them"..I was there 
 Without exception...everyone was kind,respectful...and no "self-importance"..The famous were right next to the regular folks...all wearing black,all showing respect for the troops and civilians killed to profit the Bush Legacy.

The other side of the street had very loud "Support Republicans" "Waterboarding was a good thing"...you get the picture.

We thanked the police officers for their kindness.

I'll post more when my tears dry.

Thanks for all that were there in spirit...
:lmao: :loser:

These people would get a lot more done in life if they would just stop crying. 

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2010, 02:23:05 PM »
These people would get a lot more done in life if they would just stop crying. 

I've said that often too, the DUmmies waste too much freaking time crying and posting about crying. :loser:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2010, 03:24:53 PM »
I ended up watching the whole hour of Hannity's interview with Bush last night.  I hadn't intended to but I found myself not wanting to change the channel. It was refreshing listening to a President who actually loves America and its citizens, not a cold idealogue who is looking for ways to "transform" the country into what he thinks it should be.

Me too.

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2010, 03:57:21 PM »
Ever seen those helicopters that pick up the big bags of water from a lake and dump it on a forest fire?

I wonder how much it would cost to have one do a flyover of the protest and release a huge bag of wet manure...

:evillaugh:
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline thundley4

« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2010, 03:58:37 PM »
Ever seen those helicopters that pick up the big bags of water from a lake and dump it on a forest fire?

I wonder how much it would cost to have one do a flyover of the protest and release a huge bag of wet manure...

:evillaugh:

Manure would smell better than the DUmmies.