Author Topic: wedidit primitive wants a disaster to promote liberlism  (Read 572 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
wedidit primitive wants a disaster to promote liberlism
« on: June 25, 2010, 11:09:30 AM »
Quote from:
WeDidIt

I hate to be the one to say it, but this is a sad reality

The single best thing that could happen for both the Obama administration and the environmental movement at this point would be for any of the more than thirty platforms currently set for drilling in the Gulf of Mexico to have a blowout on a similar scale to the Deepwater Horizon.

It's sad, but the American people have gone so idiotic and the courts have gone so completely nuts followed by politicians in Gulf states being so concerned for their big oil benefactors that now, after the moratorium has been ruled illegal, if another blowout occurred, it would be the death knell of all off shore drilling forever.

And personally, I would consider that a good thing.

The environmental repercussions would be huge, but given the fact that people fought against the moratorium and courts ruled against the moratorium, yet another disaster on the scale of Deepwater Horizon during the midst of the worst environmental disaster in the history of this nation may be what it takes to actually wake people up.

How can the American people be so incredibly stupid?

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=389&topic_id=8630185&mesg_id=8630185

This primitive does what many have done on Skin's island over the years; say something in public the primitives know, because of PR purposes, they can only say in private to each other.  However, it is nice to see them slip from time to time and revel themselves.

Naturally, the reaction of most of the primitives to this thread was to run away from it, with a final cover-up by Lord Marblehead.

Quote from:
EarlG ADMIN

39. Locking

Appalling.

Too late, marblehead, but your lies won't work.  We know if it would mean advancing your political agenda, you'd be in favor, as would the primitives in general.  You've proven time and time again that advancing liberalism trumps all other considerations.

The OP was TS'd for good measure.  They've been warned that not worshipping Dear Leader and the Dems is a capital offense.  They have to know that revealing things on a public forum that are to be kept as their collective private convictions will bring the same results.

« Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 11:34:13 AM by USA4ME »
Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline thundley4

Re: wedidit primitive wants a disaster to promote liberlism
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2010, 11:38:30 AM »
They all claim that conservatives have wanted another terrorist attack, yet I had never seen any conservative that. Yet here we have a DUmmie that admits to wanting the same thing as Lord Zero and Rahm Emmanuel.  wedidit, has had a tombstone coming for some time, yet I bet he got many supporting PMs from the scum over there.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2010, 11:49:55 AM »
They all claim that conservatives have wanted another terrorist attack, yet I had never seen any conservative that. Yet here we have a DUmmie that admits to wanting the same thing as Lord Zero and Rahm Emmanuel.  wedidit, has had a tombstone coming for some time, yet I bet he got many supporting PMs from the scum over there.

Wouldn't be surprised to find out Wedidn'tdoit is one of those enviro terrorists that burns down houses he believes are encroaching on Mother Nature!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2010, 11:54:45 AM »
Hell, Liberalism already IS a national disaster.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2010, 03:27:47 PM »
It would seem that maybe the FBI should be prompted to give Mr. Allen a(nother) visit.  And then, maybe the TSed primitive should be visited by said Federal investigative personnel . . .
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2010, 05:07:21 PM »
Its unlikely that another blowout will happen, but the way Obama seems determined to make the best politically out of the BP disaster by enforcing regulations that make cleanup tougher, WeDidIt may get his/her wish after all.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2010, 05:30:50 PM »
LIHOP or MIHOP?
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2010, 05:53:11 PM »
It would seem that maybe the FBI should be prompted to give Mr. Allen a(nother) visit.  And then, maybe the TSed primitive should be visited by said Federal investigative personnel . . .
Visited then locked in a cage for the next 25 years to life!
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2010, 06:03:37 PM »
Visited then locked in a cage for the next 25 years to life with Ben Dover!

Fixored!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!