Author Topic: It's all your money: US aiding business start-ups -- for illegal aliens  (Read 10250 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
It's all your money: US aiding business start-ups -- for illegal aliens
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/04/15/its-all-your-money-us-aiding-business-start-ups-for-illegal-aliens.html?intcmp=hpbt1

Read the fine print on the Small Business Administration’s website, and you’ll find that the agency does not provide the funds to “start or grow” a small business – the engine of the American economy, providing roughly three-quarters of all new jobs. Rather, the SBA provides offers loan guarantees to the banks and lenders that do provide seed money.

So it might come as a surprise to American entrepreneurs that there is at least one group to whom the federal government is providing direct assistance for business start-ups: illegal aliens. In fact, these recipients of your taxpayer funds fall into an even more restricted category: illegal aliens who have been deported back to their native land.

As part of an ongoing project he calls The Waste Report, Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., has called attention to these outlays, which are made by an obscure federal agency called the Inter-American Foundation (IAF).

The federal government is beyond broken.  :mental:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline DLR Pyro

This is especially frustrating to hear about on April 15. 
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020