Author Topic: Wikileaks: Iran 'smuggled arms' to Hezbollah on ambulances  (Read 1376 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Wikileaks: Iran 'smuggled arms' to Hezbollah on ambulances
« on: November 30, 2010, 11:26:44 AM »
Iran 'smuggled arms' to Hezbollah on ambulances
(AFP) – 1 day ago

BEIRUT — Iran used Red Crescent ambulances to smuggle weapons and agents into Lebanon during Hezbollah's 2006 war with Israel, a leaked US diplomatic cable showed on Monday.

The 2008 classified cable which originated in Dubai quotes an Iranian source as saying the Iranian Red Crescent was used as a cover by members of the elite Revolutionary Guard to enter Lebanon during the conflict.

Copyright © 2010 AFP. All rights reserved
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Re: Wikileaks: Iran 'smuggled arms' to Hezbollah on ambulances
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2010, 11:30:58 AM »
From the Senate not wanting to stop earmarks to this, man, it's just one shattering revelation after another today.  Who could possibly have suspected this?!?

:rotf:

:popcorn:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Odin's Hand

• is your new god!
  • Quarters Champion
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2010, 11:37:36 AM »
Wasn't there a video floating around at one time of Hamas loyalists in Gaza taking a weapons cache from a Red Crescent ambulence?
"Hell is full of good wishes and desires"~St. Bernhard of Clairvaux

"Brave men are found where brave men are honored."~Aristotle

"Generally speaking, the "Way of the Warrior" is resolute acceptance of death."~ Miyamoto Musashi

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2010, 12:09:37 PM »
Wasn't there a video floating around at one time of Hamas loyalists in Gaza taking a weapons cache from a Red Crescent ambulance?

Or something similar.  I remember seeing video of some Hezbolla Homies using a UN abulance for their personal whip.  The MSM was too busy condeming the Israelis for firing on innoccent "medical personnel" to pay much attention to it even though it was all over the internet at the time.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline true_blood

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2010, 01:07:25 PM »
Wasn't there a video floating around at one time of Hamas loyalists in Gaza taking a weapons cache from a Red Crescent ambulence?
I do believe you are correct sir.

Offline Odin's Hand

• is your new god!
  • Quarters Champion
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2010, 01:17:21 PM »
Or something similar.  I remember seeing video of some Hezbolla Homies using a UN abulance for their personal whip.  The MSM was too busy condeming the Israelis for firing on innoccent "medical personnel" to pay much attention to it even though it was all over the internet at the time.

[youtube=425,350]5oesBeCFAlg[/youtube]
"Hell is full of good wishes and desires"~St. Bernhard of Clairvaux

"Brave men are found where brave men are honored."~Aristotle

"Generally speaking, the "Way of the Warrior" is resolute acceptance of death."~ Miyamoto Musashi

Offline ndh777

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2010, 01:35:12 AM »
I mean...it's kind of expected from Islamic terrorists. Seems like they prefer using civilian means of transportation over military...they used civilian aircraft in the 9/11 attacks, they use civilian vans and other various vehicles in suicide bombings, the "palestinian" "military" uses civilian children as body shields...excuse my French but, no shit.
"Give me liberty, or give me death."

My personal blog-
htttp://ndh777.blogspot.com