Author Topic: Here’s What Dem. Gov. Inslee Just Said About the Radical Leftists Taking Over ‘A  (Read 1817 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Here’s What Dem. Gov. Inslee Just Said About the Radical Leftists Taking Over ‘Autonomous Zone’ In Seattle, It Defies Belief
https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/2020/06/10/heres-what-dem.-gov.-inslee-just-said-about-the-radical-leftists-taking-over-autonomous-zone-in-seattle-it-defies-belief/

It seems like the news of Antifa radical leftists taking over about six blocks of Seattle has gotten a fair amount of news and declared it the Capital Hill Autonomous Zone, or CHAZ.

We reported about it when the seized the area and forced the police out, with police abandoning the East Precinct which the leftists have now declared a community center. The leftists then set up barricades to block people from coming in, with armed people alleged manning them.

As we wrote earlier, they immediately ran into trouble, just two days in, with one member tweeting out that they’d had all their food eaten/taken by homeless people and that they in need of more food, thus demonstrating early on the basic failure of their system.

Antifa has occupied parts of Seattle. It is really bad.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline DumbAss Tanker

From the title of the thread, I was kinda expecting to get some kind of an idea what Inslee had to actually say instead of just a link.

So I went to the site, here's the bottom line.  "News to me.'  Then he made a left-handed insult to Fox News by saying he'd seen nothing about it 'In any credible source.'  Which is like Brezhnev saying 'There is no such story in Pravda or Izvestia.'
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline DLR Pyro

As we wrote earlier, they immediately ran into trouble, just two days in, with one member tweeting out that they’d had all their food eaten/taken by homeless people and that they in need of more food, thus demonstrating early on the basic failure of their system.

So much for this "army's" logistics system. 

They just telegraphed to the rest of the world their biggest vulnerability.  Isolate them, blockade them and starve them out.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
So much for this "army's" logistics system. 

They just telegraphed to the rest of the world their biggest vulnerability.  Isolate them, blockade them and starve them out.

F*ck that, start busing all the homeless people you can find to that area and turn them loose.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired

F*ck that, start busing all the homeless people you can find to that area and turn them loose.

KC

The homeless people are too smart for that. They'd want food to take in with them with assurances for more. Then they'd start selling the food to Antifa, or wind up eating lead bon bons.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline ironhorsedriver

Of course the Mayor will probably start providing food for them.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Frustrated Seattle Police Chief: ‘Our Calls for Service Have More Than Tripled’ Since CHAZ Takeover
https://legalinsurrection.com/2020/06/frustrated-seattle-police-chief-our-calls-for-service-have-more-than-tripled-since-chaz-takeover/

“These are responses to emergency calls—rapes, robberies, and all sorts of violent acts that have been occurring in the area that we’re not able to get to,” Seattle police chief Carmen Best told reporters.

While Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan (D) has described the six-block “Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone” (CHAZ) in the city as being “more like a block party” with the potential to turn into a “summer of love” than an “armed takeover” or “military junta,” Seattle’s police chief is painting a much different and far more troubling picture of what’s happening when news cameras aren’t rolling.

Police chief Carmen Best released a video statement to her officers on Thursday, telling them the decision to abandon the East Precinct, which is the base for the CHAZ, was out of her control. She stated that “to have a change of course nearly two weeks in” was like “an insult” to the officers and to the community, but that “ultimately the city had other plans.”

Best also talked about the reports of armed protesters patrolling the zone, the alleged shakedowns of local businesses, the alleged demands for people to show IDs, and the alleged threats to burn down the police precinct.

CHAZ/CHOP is madness. This is crazy!
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Protesters Lash Out at Seattle’s Chaz: ‘You Have Hijacked’ the Message, ‘Core Belief has Been Lost’
https://legalinsurrection.com/2020/06/protesters-lash-out-at-seattles-chaz-you-have-hijacked-the-message-core-belief-has-been-lost/

“Black lives do matter but there are also black lives that are police lives. They feel the same way that you do.”

I’ve seen people on social media vent frustrations over the riots, looting, and the Seattle autonomous zone called CHAZ because all of that has hijacked the message and conversation we all need to have.

The African American Community Advisory Council (AACAC) in Seattle had it out with CHAZ the other day, especially since the zone took over the police precinct.

CHAZ/CHOP only cares about their ideology and no one else.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2020, 10:45:38 PM by Ptarmigan »
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
One killed, another injured during shooting inside Seattle’s cop-free zone
https://nypost.com/2020/06/20/one-killed-two-injured-during-shooting-inside-seattles-cop-free-zone/

One person was killed and another injured when a shooting erupted in Seattle’s autonomous zone early Saturday, and police are now inside the “no-cop” zone investigating, according to reports.

Seattle police remained Saturday afternoon in the so-called Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone, gathering spent shell casings and assembled in riot gear at the border, Newsweek reported.

There were conflicting reports on whether police and fire department were allowed into the zone, with some reports saying that police encountered hostile crowds after a large group assembled on the edge of the protest zone to secure the victim. But both victims had been driven by private vehicles to a local hospital, according to a blog post.

Videos recorded inside CHAZ showed volunteers scrambling to help the victims.

I do not want to be inside CHAZ at night.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
From the title of the thread, I was kinda expecting to get some kind of an idea what Inslee had to actually say instead of just a link.

So I went to the site, here's the bottom line.  "News to me.'  Then he made a left-handed insult to Fox News by saying he'd seen nothing about it 'In any credible source.'  Which is like Brezhnev saying 'There is no such story in Pravda or Izvestia.'

Or anything Baghdad Bob said during the Gulf War to the press.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
One killed, another injured during shooting inside Seattle’s cop-free zone
https://nypost.com/2020/06/20/one-killed-two-injured-during-shooting-inside-seattles-cop-free-zone/

I do not want to be inside CHAZ at night.

I wonder if any of the firearms handed out by the Warlord of the CHAZ/CHOP from the trunk of his Tesla were involved in the shooting.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Seattle will move to dismantle 'CHOP' zone after shootings, mayor says
https://www.foxnews.com/us/seattle-will-move-to-dismantle-chop-zone-after-shootings-mayor-says

Seattle will move to end the police-free zone known as the "Capitol Hill Organized Protest," or "CHOP," after two recent shootings, one of which was deadly, Mayor Jenny Durkan announced Monday -- signaling that a stunning chapter in the city's history could be drawing to a close.

The mayor said the violence was distracting from changes sought by thousands of peaceful protesters seeking to address racial inequity and police brutality. Activists set up "CHOP" in the city's Capitol Hill neighborhood about two weeks ago, barricading off the area after police evacuated a ransacked precinct building there.

"The cumulative impacts of the gatherings and protests and the nighttime atmosphere and violence has led to increasingly difficult circumstances for our businesses and residents," Durkan said at a news conference. "The impacts have increased and the safety has decreased."

Now, Seattle shutting down CHAZ/CHOP. Should of been done on day one.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline DLR Pyro

I'm waiting for the family of the victim to sue the city of Seattle for wrongful death because there wasn't a Police presence inside the zone to maintain law and order that could have prevented the shooting.

Police lives matter.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
I'm waiting for the family of the victim to sue the city of Seattle for wrongful death because there wasn't a Police presence inside the zone to maintain law and order that could have prevented the shooting.

I'm ready to see that whole area sue the city.  They pay taxes for services and those services weren't rendered.  As a matter of fact from what I read the businesses inside the CHAZ had to pay extortion fees to the unwashed if they wanted to keep their business open.

Yup, I'd get the whole lot of them organized and sue the city and the state for loss of income, damages, and no protection.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Won't happen, there is Supreme Court law to the effect that the cops are not actually obligated legally to do anything.  They can stand next to you while you're getting the stuffing beat out of you and if they don't lift a finger, you can't sue them or the city.  If they actually do something and you claim they did it wrong or illegally, then you can sue them, or at least the city.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Latest Seattle CHOP shooting kills 16-year-old boy, critically wounds 14-year-old boy
https://www.foxnews.com/us/seattle-chop-shooting-protest

A 16-year-old boy has died and a 14-year-old boy has been hospitalized in critical condition Monday following the latest shooting at the Seattle area known as the Capitol Hill Organized Protest, or CHOP, police revealed.

Seattle Police Chief Carmen Best said it marked the second death of an African-American victim in the area. The first death associated with the CHOP came June 20 when 19-year-old Horace Lorenzo Anderson was shot and killed.

Monday marked the fourth shooting linked to the CHOP zone.

"It's very unfortunate that we have another murder in this area identified as the CHOP," Best said Monday. She elaborated that they were African-American victims "at a place where they claim to be working for Black Lives Matter but they're gone. They're dead now. And, we've had multiple other incidents -- assaults, rapes, robbery, shootings -- so this is something that's going to need to change."

CHAZ/CHOP is a dangerous place.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Latest Seattle CHOP shooting kills 16-year-old boy, critically wounds 14-year-old boy
https://www.foxnews.com/us/seattle-chop-shooting-protest

CHAZ/CHOP is a dangerous place.

Both shot on their way between their National Honor Society induction and Sunday School, no doubt.

Offline DLR Pyro

"It's very unfortunate that we have another murder in this area identified as the CHOP," Best said Monday. She elaborated that they were African-American victims "at a place where they claim to be working for Black Lives Matter but they're gone. They're dead now. And, we've had multiple other incidents -- assaults, rapes, robbery, shootings -- so this is something that's going to need to change."

Where are the national protests/riots/looting orgies calling for justice for these 2 murdered black people plus the 14 year old hospitalized?  Did their lives matter?  Or do black lives matter only when they are killed by the Police?

Police lives matter.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Media narrative of peaceful Seattle CHOP zone turned upside down as mayor sends in police to stop violence
https://www.foxnews.com/media/seattle-chop-violence-media-insisted-peaceful

As protesters and armed anarchists seized control last month of a swath of Seattle's downtown that includes a police station, dubbing it Capitol Hill Organized Protest, the local and mainstream media largely echoed elected leaders by insisting it was a peaceful protest – until people started getting killed.

The spin by the Seattle Times and national outlets that covered it belied the violent and dangerous origin of the area that began on June 8, when Seattle police abandoned their own station and allowed self-described anarchists to create a "police-free" zone. On Wednesday, police went back in and finished clearing out the area, after multiple shootings, an alleged rape and at least two murders.

“CHOP violently seized six blocks of downtown Seattle, guarded the area they stole with semi-automatic rifles and appointed a leader who called himself a warlord and the media spun it as a fun time with ‘free snacks,’” Washington Times columnist Tim Young told Fox News.

“That's as insane as saying Boko Haram was just trying to start a dating service when they kidnapped nearly 300 women in Nigeria a few years ago,” Young added. “And those liberal outlets probably still can't figure out why people call them fake news.”

Since it was established, there have been at least four shootings, two of which left a 19-year-old and a 16-year-old dead in separate incidents. Seattle police made more than a dozen arrests after Mayor Jenny Durkan declared the gathering an unlawful assembly – a far cry from how it was originally portrayed by the media and by Durkan herself.

CHAZ/CHOP was taken down. It is a cesspool. Fake/leftist news enabled them.

NewsBusters reported on June 22 that CBS’ “Evening News” and “NBC Nightly News” both skipped coverage of a deadly shooting inside CHOP. Another study, conducted on June 23, indicated that evening newscasts on ABC, CBS and NBC all ignored another shooting in the area.

“The networks had been actively trying to protect the encampment’s radicals from criticism. First, they turned a blind eye altogether, and when they had no choice but to cover the 'Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone,' as it was called at the time, they downplayed the craziness and provided cover,” Media Research Center news analyst Nicholas Fondacaro wrote after studying coverage of CHOP on ABC, NBC and CBS’ newscasts.

“When the shooting and killing started, they tried to cover it up. They refused to report on the black teen who was shot and killed in the zone last Saturday. And there was no mention of the Sunday or Tuesday shooting at any point during the week,” Fondacaro wrote. ”It was those shootings that were the impetus for the businesses and residents to band together and sue the city for not protecting their rights and property.”

-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Lawrence Jones describes confrontation with Black Lives Matters protesters at 'New York CHAZ'
https://www.foxnews.com/media/lawrence-jones-confronts-black-lives-matter-protesters

Fox News contributor Lawrence Jones joined "Hannity" Wednesday for a live report from the site of New York City's Occupy City Hall protest, where he and his crew were "attacked" by demonstrators earlier in the day.

"Before we decided to do this live shot, our camera crew, our security were attacked by these people. Now, I've covered a lot of protests. I've covered a lot of BLM, Occupy Wall Street," Jones told host Sean Hannity. "This may be the worst sight that I've ever seen. it's complete lawlessness."

Hundreds of protesters have continued their occupation of the area around City Hall -- which Jones described as "New York CHAZ" -- following Tuesday night's City Council vote that included $837 million in budget cuts and funding reallocations from the New York Police Department.

CHAZ/CHOP is a scary place.

"But the question that we're asking, Sean," Jones continued, "is why isn't the rest of the press reporting on the violence, the the fact that this is funded by outside groups? We've even seen [graffiti reading] 'Death to America.' Now, you may remember that from the [Ayatollah of Iran]. We saw cops depicted as pigs.

"The only reason why we're able to do this shot, Sean, is because law enforcement is literally right behind us," Jones said. "But on the other side, they decided to use intimidation tactics to keep us from doing this live shot here today."
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Father of CHOP shooting victim speaks out in emotional 'Hannity' interview: 'All I know is my son is dead'
https://www.foxnews.com/media/horace-lorenzo-anderson-father-chop-shooting-victim

Horace Lorenzo Anderson Sr., the father of a 19-year-old black man who was shot and killed last month inside Seattle’s Capitol Hill Occupied Protest (CHOP) publically pleaded for answers on "Hannity" Wednesday night, saying police and Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan had failed to reach out to him since his son's death.

"They need to come talk to me and somebody needs to come tell me something, because I still don't know nothing," an emotional Anderson told host Sean Hannity. "Somebody needs to come to my house and knock on my door and tell me something. I don't know nothing. All I know is my son got killed up there.

"They say, 'He's just a 19-year-old.'" No, that's Horace Lorenzo Anderson [Jr.]. That's my son, and I loved him."

Someone's son was murdered at CHAZ/CHOP. That someone's son is Horace Lorenzo Anderson Jr. Where is the outrage for this??????????????  :mad: :argh:

Anderson Sr. broke down in tears as he recalled learning of his son's death.

"The only way I found out was just two of his friends, just two friends that just happened to be up there and they came and told me," he said. "They weren't even from Seattle. Now, mind you, I haven't heard --  the police department, they never came ...

"Someone should've came and knocked on my door and ... should've been, like, coming to talk to me and let me know about my son. To this day, I really don't know nothing. I'm still here sitting. I don't know nothing."

Anderson, who plans to bury his son on Thursday, told Hannity that he is "numb" and hasn't been able to sleep as questions about his son's final moments remain unanswered.

"I still don't know what's going on," he said. "I'm hearing from YouTube. I don't know nothing. All I know is my son is dead. I'm still trying to figure out answers so I can sleep. I don't sleep. My kids don't sleep. I can't even stay at home. My kids, they feel like they are unsafe at home. I've been buying motel rooms and I don't have that type of money. I wasn't prepared for this."
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline DLR Pyro

Father of CHOP shooting victim speaks out in emotional 'Hannity' interview: 'All I know is my son is dead'
https://www.foxnews.com/media/horace-lorenzo-anderson-father-chop-shooting-victim

Someone's son was murdered at CHAZ/CHOP. That someone's son is Horace Lorenzo Anderson Jr. Where is the outrage for this??????????????  :mad: :argh:

He must have been the wrong shade of black since his life doesn't seem to matter to the left

Police lives matter.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Too bad his son was too much of a dumbass to stay the f^#& out of the whole thing and find something productive to do with his time.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Seattle father mourning loss of son killed in 'CHOP' zone gets calls of support from Trump, Mayor Durkan
https://www.foxnews.com/us/seattle-chop-horace-lorenzo-anderson-trump-mayor-call

On the day he buried his 19-year-old son, who was gunned down in Seattle’s lawless ‘CHOP’ zone, Horace Lorenzo Anderson Sr. got a phone call from President Trump, who had been moved by his heart-wrenching appearance the night before on Fox News Channel’s “Hannity.”

Anderson’s son, Horace Lorenzo Anderson Jr., was killed in the early hours of June 20, when shots rang out near the border of the six-block zone the city had given up for three chaotic weeks. In the emotional interview with Sean Hannity, a tearful Anderson said he hadn’t been able to get answers from the city about his son’s death, and disclosed that he had not even been contacted by Mayor Jenny Durkan.

But, the mayor, a Democrat, did reach out to Anderson later Wednesday, and a call from Trump followed later.

President Donald Turmp called Horace Lorenzo Anderson Sr.

Taylor said Trump told Anderson he saw his interview with Hannity Wednesday night and was moved by the grieving father’s grace in the face of tragedy. In what Taylor said was a seven-minute call, Trump offered his condolences and support.

“He said he watched ‘Hannity’ last night, and told Horace, ‘Your son is looking down on you and watching over you,’” Taylor recounted. “He was incredibly gracious, and it gave Horace some extra help as he buried his son.”

In the interview, Anderson described his son as good-hearted but easily influenced. He said he took some solace in knowing that he often told the boy, who he took full custody of at age 2,  that he loved him. But, when he described the pain of learning through the grapevine that his son was dead, he broke down, as Taylor comforted him.

CHAZ/CHOP have blood on their hands. They are all guilty for allowing murders and crime to happen.

“The only way I found out was just two of his friends, just two friends that just happened to be up there, and they came and told me,” he said. “They weren’t even from Seattle. Now, mind you, I haven’t heard --  the police department, they never came.”

Compounding the father’s grief were reports that first responders who came to the CHOP zone to transport the shooting victims to the hospital encountered an angry mob that denied them entry. The pair were taken to Harborview Medical Center by self-described “CHOP medics,” and Anderson’s son was pronounced dead on arrival.

“My son needed help, and I don’t feel like they helped my son," Anderson said. “I feel like he doesn’t -- without this, he would just be nobody. He’s just -- it doesn't matter, he’s just another guy. Just another child, just swept up under the rug, and that’s it and forgotten about.”
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Seattle Police Chief Asks Why Black People Keep Dying in the ‘Black Lives Matter’ CHOP Zone
https://summit.news/2020/06/30/seattle-police-chief-asks-why-black-people-keep-dying-in-the-black-lives-matter-chop-zone/

Seattle Police Chief Carmen Best asked why two African-Americans were dead at a place that “clamed to be working for Black Lives Matter” after a 16-year-old teenager was killed inside the CHOP police-free zone.

Despite organizers urging occupiers to abandon the CHOP zone last week, it still remains very much active and as crime-ridden as ever.

A 19-year-old man was shot dead and another wounded during an incident in the area two weekends ago.

That was followed by a similar incident in the early hours of Monday which left a 16-year-old dead and a 14-year-old critically wounded.

I never understood the left.

“This kind of behavior is irrational and unacceptable,” she added.

Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan originally defended CHOP by characterizing it as a “summer of love” despite an explosion of rapes and other violent crimes in the area.

She did a 180 last week and ordered police to dismantle the CHOP zone, but that has yet to happen.

Talk about cognitive dissonance!  :mental:
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du