Author Topic: Watch: Migrant TikToker Tells Other Illegals How To "Invade" Homes In America  (Read 136 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Watch: Migrant TikToker Tells Other Illegals How To "Invade" Homes In America
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/watch-migrant-tiktoker-tells-other-illegals-how-invade-homes-america

The Marxist destruction of private property rights is on full display after a viral video circulating TikTok, then posted on X, shows a migrant informing other migrants how to "invade" unoccupied homes across America and take advantage of progressive squatting laws.

"I found out that there is a law that says that if a house is not inhabited, we can seize it," the migrant said in a video on TikTok, which Collin Rugg first posted on X.

The migrant said he has African friends who have taken over seven homes thanks to squatting laws.

NEW: TikToker is going viral by telling illegal immigrants how to "invade" homes in America thanks to progressive squatting laws

Remarkable.

"We can invade a house in the USA, what do you think about this new law?" a video from one TikTok user read.

The man said he has African… pic.twitter.com/b92DT9fYq7

— Collin Rugg (@CollinRugg) March 20, 2024

This is very disturbing and troubling.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2024, 09:37:44 PM by Ptarmigan »
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Online Old n Grumpy

This is really disturbing. These are the kind of people that the Democrats are allowing to flood the country.
I saw a video on the news with some Venezuelan telling everybody how he’s scamming the government getting housing, medical care, phone, and a few thousand dollars a month it’s disgusting
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!