Author Topic: The Angry Capitalist's Blog  (Read 5267 times)

Offline The Angry Capitalist

• Probationary (Probie)
The Angry Capitalist's Blog
« on: December 01, 2008, 12:28:25 PM »
Make no mistake, the election of Barack Obama as 44th president of the United States represents the counterbalance that threatens to capsize the West and cast us all into the murkiness of, as Churchill might call it, a new Dark Age. Not only does his inexperience pose a serious and ominous threat to the safety of the citizenry, but his naiveté portends to embolden and energize the adversary that threatens our gates. Even his most ardent of supporters stand in bewildering silence when pressed to cite any reasonable example of foreign policy experience that has helped shape the future actions of their dear leader. They can not legitimately point to any such episode simply because prior to that fateful day in January when Obama is sworn in he has exited only in the realm of speculation and conjecture. What shakes one to the core is the realization that upon the shoulders of this neophyte rests the responsibility not only to parry the thrust made by the enemy but to gather the courage needed to unsheathe the sword and actually draw blood. It is disheartening to arrive at such a conclusion in the vacuum of theory and rhetoric, but when placed in the context of recent real world events, one is frightened on an unprecedented level. Never before in the history of our nation has the electorate risked so much on the unproven abilities of someone whose experience exists not in the realm of the real or factual, but solitarily on the fallacious theories of the university and their warped perception of reality.

More at:
http://www.hostileopposition.blogspot.com

Offline Lord Undies

Re: The Angry Capitalist's Blog
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2008, 12:39:54 PM »
Is that your blog?

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2008, 12:44:06 PM »
Yes... would love to know what you think.....

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2008, 12:42:21 PM »
I do not wish to coddle the enemy, nor do I wish to change his grim outlook on life. I want to lay waste to the enemy and rend his will to fight. That, my friend, is the only indisputable way to win a war. Otherwise, with his faculties intact and any shred of will left to resist, you have only brought into being another generation of adversary that will be born of resentment and spite, and when left to his devices, will devise alternate methods to strike back at his antagonist. To leave the enemy intact, though bruised and bloodied he may be, is commensurate to dousing a flame with gasoline. Why have we lost site of this fact? It should not be our purpose to win the hearts and minds of our Islamic enemies, nay, with every act of benevolence their ire grows stronger and more violent. We should endeavor to break their backs in such a manner that they are unable to raise their swords in anger let alone place them to our throats. Sadly, our leadership in this great nation has lost their will to fight, and if left unchecked, this malady will lead to capitulation and, ultimately, subjugation to the will of our merciless foe...

More At:

• Probationary (Probie)
I Have No Pitty For The Poor
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2008, 01:36:07 PM »
   There it is. I have uttered those words so contemptible in modern society that the mere allusion to such a sentiment is beyond reproach. Please forgive me, but I no longer have the patience to deal with those who wish to remain mired in the lowest depths of the social order. Are there not means available to these people who perpetually contend for the scraps from the table of those of those who actually contribute to the betterment of our world? This is not to say that I have no compassion for those who are infirmed, whether it be in a mental capacity or those suffering permanent injury to their persons, or those who, now beset by the ravages of old age have fallen into poverty. No, it is not these poor souls of which I am speaking of when I condemn the poor, it is those amongst this division of society who crave not advancement or a better life for themselves but are content to permanently siphon wealth from the upper reaches of the ladder. These dregs are, in my opinion, to be held in the highest form of contempt...

More At:

Offline Atomic Lib Smasher

• Liberal Hunter
  • Just Say Nobama
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2008, 01:49:20 PM »
Yes... would love to know what you think.....

I took a look at one of the posts, but that's all I got time for now.... but ya do seem like a helluva writer. Do ya blog daily or weekly or just whenever? Hard to come across good blogs on BLogspot anyways, and I do like yours.

I'm starting a new blog (conservativedominion.blogspot.com, BTW) and I barely got time to even change the template on it with working and doing other things, so if I can blog weekly, it's good.

Liberalism is the philosophy of the stupid! - Mark R. Levin

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2008, 02:10:20 PM »
THANKS FOR THE LOOK AND THE COMPLEMENT. I TRY TO BLOG DAILY, IF I CAN. ILL CHECK OUT YOURS AND POST A LINK WHEN I GET TIME.

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2008, 12:16:36 PM »
On the Virtue and Vice of Envy

Man’s life can be summed up as the never ending desire to fulfill certain basic needs. As I am sure that the majority of my readers are familiar with Maslow’s hierarchy of needs, I will not waste my time in recalling all of the various nuances involved when discussing these motivating factors. It shall suffice to say that man is driven by want, in his most elemental form he is compelled to quench his desires by the means at his disposal, weather it be industriousness or villainy. This yearning to calm this insatiable beast that forever hounds mankind lends itself to frustration, in part to it’s never pull on the soul of mankind. The end result of this frustration manifests itself in that emotion all too common to man, envy. Much has been written about envy and the power it possesses over man; its ability to blind one out of lust or its effect on everyday social relationships. Yes, envy is listed amongst Christianity’s seven deadly sins and universally condemned by religious institutions of all denominations for its adverse affect on the human spirit, but that is not our purpose here, although the negative affects of envy we shall most assuredly discuss in a moment. The purpose of this discussion is to not only to touch upon the negative affects of envy on man, and they are legion, but the power it possesses to motivate man to strive towards a better existence.

More At:

edited to correct url.....
« Last Edit: December 05, 2008, 01:08:50 PM by Thor »

• Probationary (Probie)
Capitalism and the will of Man
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2008, 12:34:56 PM »
As man is subservient to the will, it is only natural for men of a higher intellectual stripe to gravitate towards a social structure that offers him the greatest opportunity to satisfy his needs with the least amount of effort expended. On the other hand, the dullard will gravitate to a structure that requires the least amount of effort to be expended, regardless of whether or not it satisfies his desires, simply because it the path of least resistance. It is for this reason we find that men who are bound to a collectivist system, regardless of magnitude, are often beset by the dissatisfaction and resentment resulting from their inability to satisfy that most fundamental of human compulsions. This is especially true of the enlightened man as he is particularly susceptible to the ills brought on by the inability to fulfill the latent desires found in man. Capitalism feeds the desires of the will for it allows man to fulfill his destiny, as he perceives it, through the exercise of his own free will, without the demands or responsibilities placed upon him by his fellow man. Free from these artificial demands man is free to either succeed or fail, owing his ultimate fate not to the actions of other men, but through the actions of himself and himself alone. This is the truest example of individual freedom that exists in the world today for it bestows the responsibility for mans success on his accomplishments and removes the contrived links that binds the fate one man to that of other men.

More At:

• Probationary (Probie)
The Media as Threat and Enemy
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2008, 01:33:22 PM »
If one were to listen solely to members of that treacherous lot of imbeciles comprising the journalist class in America one could easily reach the conclusion that the distressing economic state that currently exists is the end result of unfettered capitalism. Oh how they revel in their dire predictions of future calamity at the hands of those of us who continue profess belief in the capitalist system. They explicitly lie and obfuscate in order to progress their, here to for, hidden agenda of oppression; preying openly on those amongst us who possess not the intellect to recognize their malicious intent, and willingly consume their tripe. Make no mistake; their aim is to completely remake society in their image by overturning the centuries of progress mankind has made towards the hope of achieving true individual freedom, and supplanting it with a dream of a false paradise. To this end they employ unscrupulous means by which they dispatch with all personal morality and instead turn reality upon its ear by spreading the lie that all of our misery lie at the feet of the existing order. If it were not for their cunning and rapaciousness they should most certainly be called fools. For what they unknowingly peruse are not the utopian dreams of an egalitarian society but a horrendous nightmare of slavery, poverty, and suffering.

more at:

• Probationary (Probie)
Obama the Fallen : Enter the Scandal
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2008, 08:17:25 AM »
... Oh how Mr. Obama must feel as he sits amongst the flame and ruin of the Blagojevich Governorship, his well tailored image in tatters and the diadem now fallen from his head. Yes, he will protest and ply his case before the court of public opinion, but alas the die has been cast, the veil lifted. No longer can his most ardent of admirers continue to revel in the unholy glow of their now tarnished idol as to do so would demonstrate their obstinacy as well as their fanaticism. Obama has now been revealed to be human, complete with all the loathsome vestiges that must accompany the mortal throughout this life. Never again can anyone be expected to believe that he is a politician above all politicians, oblivious all of the worldly temptations prone to that profession. No he is just like the other politicians; embroiled in incestuous political associations that were corrupt from their inception. Nay he is no god; he is a mere mortal just like all the rest and more imperfect than most...

More At:

• Probationary (Probie)
The Nature of The Leftist Politician
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2008, 04:27:34 PM »
The actions of Illinois Governor Blagojevich provide anyone willing to take an objective look all the evidence one needs to indict, and convict, not just this irrational perpetrator but the entire leftist movement, of crimes against the republic. For so long they have held our institutions in contempt, and through the process of working against it, they have sought to enrich themselves through nefarious means. Their lust, both monetary and political, reflects their distain for the voter and serves to highlight the absence of any ethical and moral compass to set true their course through life. Where as a capitalist will channel his greed into a motivating force in order to attain wealth through ethical means, the unprincipled politician acts without the moral impetus to guide his actions and in turn does damage to not only his already tarnished reputation but to the political institution as a whole. Breeding apathy and cynicism their actions lie at the heart of the malady that aggravate the health of the national discourse. There is no greater scourge on earth than the politician who lacks the ethical consideration for those to whom he is bound to serve or the body of which he is a member...

More At:

• Probationary (Probie)
The Enemy Within: Run The RINOs Out!!!
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2008, 12:23:39 PM »
We are engaged in an epic struggle for the future of man kind in which the forces arrayed against us will employ any means necessary, no matter how underhanded or fraudulent they may be, in order to destroy capitalism and subject man to the will of his brothers. Although men of a liberated intellect are perceptive to this struggle those amongst us who possess not the capacity to recognize a threat when presented before him are more than willing to play the part of the useful idiot in order to line their pockets or maintain their tenuous grip on power. One might be lead to believe that these addle headed fools are confined to the Democratic Party or some other equally despicable political organization, and while it is true for the majority of them, as men of a like intellect tend to gravitate towards one another through the coercive bonds of a shared ideology, what must be understood is that there is a faction of the enemy that exists within the Republican Party as well. While it is the belligerent across the aisle that presents the gravest threat to the natural order, and thus the freedoms encapsulated within, it is the enemy within our own party that represents an immediate threat to the movement, and as a result, our ability to protect the capitalist system itself.

more at:

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2008, 10:04:04 AM »
The idea that President Elect Obama would select Pastor Rick Warren to speak at his January 20th inauguration should take no one by surprise. Obama is after all in the continuing process of defrauding the public by portraying himself as some sort of centrist moderate, something which his history, what little there is, clearly contradicts. Through the selection of Pastor Warren he is simply pandering to the evangelical segment of the Republican base in a vain attempt to curry their favor and make it appear as though he is one of them. Clearly he couldn’t select one of those vile proliferators of racial hatred and perverted theology such as Jeremiah Wright of Father Flager as it would only serve to confirm the allegations made by his opponents on the right and reveal to all his ability to obfuscate and deceive. This is all to be expected from someone who has expended so much effort into manufacturing a marketable image that would be appealing to the average citizen, he is simply doing what all corrupt politicians do; lie about who he is and what he stands for. While Obama deserves scorn for the deceptive practice in which he is engaged, the true contempt should be directed at Pastor Warren for being manipulated into selling out his religion and beliefs for a few fleeting moments on the world stage.

• Probationary (Probie)
The Narcissism of the Freak
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2009, 11:17:16 AM »
Often while we are engaged in our daily business we are jolted from the concentration devoted to our task by that curious species of human, the freak. There they are, presented before you in all of their grotesque spectacle assuming any manner of guises; those who exist for mere shock value bedecked in metal studs placed strategically about the face and body to illicit the most exaggerated of responses from passers by; the renegade hipster who deals liberally in profanities and arcane dress while refusing to shower out of a self proclaimed respect for his mother Earth; the village idiot who uses his body as a sounding board for any two-bit, so called, artist who is in possession of a scrap of wire and a bottle of India ink covered by failed attempts at adroit expression. Their sole objective in life is to shock, to offend, those who they view as members of accepted and traditional social groups, in hopes that they will stand apart from the rest of their fellow men and as such they will be remembered. It must be stated that the overwhelming majority, if not the entire population, of these self inflicted social outcasts adhere to the failed collectivist ideologies as if it were a religion of sorts, and that their overt attempts at invoking shock is a form of uniform worn by this sorry lot. When prodded as to the impetus of their dress or adornments they are quick to cite the expression of their individualism and a distain for accepted social norms as their source of motivation, feeling quite proud in their ability to stand apart from you and me. They then turn to the other members of their sloven tribe and heap criticism on you, your supposed shallowness, and you inability to see true art as such. To them you are the rube, the fool, the caricature of everything they have sought to rebel against their whole miserable existence. This desire to express their individualism is a direct result from the suffocating effect of their self imposed collectivism and produces a stroke of irony that leaves one shocked and startled by its nakedness. 

More at:

• Probationary (Probie)
Mr. President, Shut the Hell Up!
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2009, 12:57:31 PM »

Less than two weeks into the current administration I, for one, would wish this little man Obama would shut his mouth. For all of the supposed eloquence possessed by this fool, he has yet to say anything constructive. It is one thing to state the truth – I am all in favor of stating things as they are – but to constantly spew forth a string of negative remarks, espousing nothing but the worst aspects of our current economic calamity, is nothing but counter productive. When one is in possession of an instrument as capable of molding public sentiment as the bully pulpit the responsibility to elevate and uplift are paramount, especially considering our present state of affairs. This is not to say that one should engage in falsifying the circumstances, for that would be the height of blind irresponsibility, but one of his primary responsibilities is to uplift the population and provide hope to those in dire circumstances. Despite all of laudatory commentary concerning his rhetorical abilities on the campaign trail, as of yet he has been nothing more than a prophet of doom and gloom.

more at:

Offline ReardenSteel

« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2009, 01:16:08 PM »
A worthy blog indeed. So much so, I've already added it to my favorites page so as to have ready access. High five and keep up the good work! I'm sure I will have occasion to refer to it often.

:cheersmate:

"When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion - when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing - when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors - when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don't protect you against them, but protect them against you - when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice - you may know that your society is doomed."

- Ayn Rand
http://www.capmag.com/article.asp?ID=1826

• Probationary (Probie)
The Foxes Are in the Hen House
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2009, 12:40:57 PM »

It is now clearly apparent to any one willing to make an objective assessment of those chosen by Obama to comprise his cabinet that never before has there been a more immoral group of criminals nominated to such lofty posts in our history. Contrary to all of the claims heralding the dawn of an age of responsibility those whom the liberal messiah has chosen to surround himself with represents the typical elitist who dominate the so called progressive movement. This sort double standard is typical operating procedure for this group of scandalous do-nothings whose only pursuit in life would appear to be contriving ways to siphon wealth away from the producers so that they can distribute it amongst the dregs of society in order to garner themselves just one more vote. As they sit ensconced in the robes of authority and influence they imagine that the very laws with which they burden the creator of wealth simply have no meaning for those who occupy such lofty positions. The very people who Obama, in his blind obstinacy, has chosen to enforce the laws of the land are themselves guilty of their most egregious violations, violations which if committed by the average citizen would be met with financial devastation at the hands of the IRS and the sting of the jailers lash.

more at:

• Probationary (Probie)
Government Sponsored Blackmail
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2009, 12:42:19 PM »

Today marks a grave day in the history of the republic, for it ushers in a new era of despotism unlike any other that has come before. Today, Mr. Obama proclaimed the end of American capitalism as we know it by ordering that any company that is the recipient of funds from the massive government bailout will cap executive compensation at a paltry $500,000 a year. While today these caps are intended solely for the recipients of government assistance is there any doubt that this is just an effort to prep the field so that future restrictions on free enterprise can be implemented?  In doing such Mr. Obama now proves that we have an administration that is actively engaging in and encouraging the practice of government sponsored blackmail, plain and simple. This is a form of treachery which until now has resided only in those underdeveloped nations who exist far from our shores where despotism and fear rule the day and man trembles in the shadow of an all powerful dictator. Obama has now set himself up as arbiter and pay master for any company foolish enough to seek assistance from the federal government, regardless of their abilities and performance. As such he now intends to use your tax dollars, stolen from your wallet on a regularly scheduled basis, for far more nefarious ends than any incompetent corporate executive could ever dream, for once he has set the scale by which a man is rewarded for his ability he in essence becomes its master.

More At:

• Probationary (Probie)
Envy and the Intellectual Deficit of the Collectivist
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2009, 12:16:53 PM »
Man’s life can be summed up as the never ending desire to fulfill certain basic needs. As I am sure that the majority of the readers are familiar with Maslow’s hierarchy of needs, I will not waste my time in recalling all of the various nuances involved when discussing these motivating factors. It shall suffice to say that man is driven by want, in his most elemental form he is compelled to quench his desires by the means at his disposal, weather it be industriousness or villainy. The yearning to calm this insatiable beast that forever hounds mankind lends itself to frustration, in part to its never ending pull on the soul of mankind. The end result of this frustration manifests itself in that emotion all too common to man, envy. Much has been written about envy and the power it possesses over man; its ability to blind one out of lust or its detrimental effect on everyday social relationships. Although envy is counted amongst Christianity’s seven deadly sins and universally condemned by religious institutions of all denominations for its adverse affect on the human spirit, the positive effects of envy on man are often ignored despite its beneficial service to those in possession of a superior intellect. The purpose of this discussion is to not only touch upon the negative affects of envy on man, and they are legion, but the power it possesses to motivate man to strive towards a better existence as well as the root mechanisms inherent in the human psyche which manifest said emotion.The negative effect produced by the presence of envy is most pronounced in the man of a lesser intellectual character and the poor who, despite their potential, often fall prey to its devices. As it is, most men fall under these categories, lacking not only the intellectual but the moral understanding of the most effective and satisfying manner in which to gratify their primal needs. It is in these poor wretches that envy takes on its most insidious character, driving men to the depths of moral depredation. In this sort of man instead of utilizing his own means to procure the fulfillment needed to satisfy the urges of the will, he often resorts to nefarious means to thwart his frustrations. As a substitute for industry he turns to the numerous deprivations open to him; gambling, intoxicants, theft, violence, and the sensual pleasures are all that he feels are available to quench the thirst of his will.

More At: