Author Topic: Merry Christmas. Shove it up your a**!  (Read 1730 times)

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
Merry Christmas. Shove it up your a**!
« on: December 05, 2017, 12:01:24 PM »
geez... these people need an enema regiment.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029928486

Tue Dec 5, 2017, 10:50 AM
Shell_Seas (781 posts)

Cashiers angrily told me "Merry Christmas" in a smug and self righteous way

I live in the bible belt, Texas, and in fact I live in a county that has been dubbed, Big Red. They call it Big Red because it is the most conservative large urban county in America. Throughout my whole life, I have had plenty of cashiers or people in stores say to me, "Merry Christmas," cheerfully with a smile and a wave as I finished my business with them and walked away. It never bothered me. I would usually smile and wave back and go on about my business.

However, last year it was different.

Last year, there were multiple cashiers, as I was checking out with them and nearing the end of our business transaction, they would look me dead in the eyes, and without a smile, sternly tell me, "and you have a merry Christmas." It was weird. Like the look in their eyes was not happy not a true warm wish of seasons greeting, it was like they gained some type of power now that Trump told them it was ok to say "Merry Christmas" again. And for the first time in my liberal life I was actually angry that they said it, more so that they said it like that, because I felt like it came from a place of hate. They were smug and angry all in one.

One cashier, was doing that to everyone in her line, there was about 5 or 6 people. Except there was a man in front of me that was of middle eastern dissent. When he got to her, she didn't say it to him. She told everyone in the line "Merry Christmas," except for him. I remember feeling furious about it. So when it was my turn, and she said it to me, I told her to stick it up her ass.

Anyway, this was just my observation from last year. Ironically, also, it was only cashiers at stores, like the grocery store or department store, that were doing this. Has anyone else noticed this, as well?

Response to janterry (Reply #1)Tue Dec 5, 2017, 10:57 AM
GreatCaesarsGhost (7,647 posts)
5. Merry Christmas? Not with Trump in office.

SMH...

Response to Shell_Seas (Original post)Tue Dec 5, 2017, 10:56 AM
Star Member CrispyQ (23,315 posts)
4. I revel in the fact that they're so miserable, they can't even enjoy their favorite holiday.
I always answer "Merry Christmas!" with "And a Happy New Year!"

Response to CrispyQ (Reply #4)Tue Dec 5, 2017, 11:04 AM
Fred Sanders (20,326 posts)
13. Indeed. Christians unable to enjoy their own major holy celebration because of hatred of others
is what they deserve. Now if we could only get them to move to their own theocratic country.

Response to Roland99 (Reply #16)Tue Dec 5, 2017, 11:13 AM
Mariana (5,288 posts)
28. Really. Just say "Thank you for shopping at XYZ"
and shut the **** up about whatever holidays may be going on. Shit, Christmas isn't for for three weeks yet! Does anyone go around saying "Have a happy Independence Day" in the middle of June?

Response to Shell_Seas (Original post)Tue Dec 5, 2017, 11:27 AM
sarisataka (8,970 posts)
43. You told a cashier who said Merry Christmas
To stick it up her ass
Way to strike a blow for the common folk
*golf clap*

*snicker*

Response to Shell_Seas (Original post)Tue Dec 5, 2017, 12:01 PM
Star Member GulfCoast66 (2,967 posts)
51. Lucky thing you did not sneeze...

Because if you told her to shove it up her ass for wishing you a Merry Christmas, I imagine you would have slugged her had she had the nerve to say ‘God Bless You’
Personally I cannot get my mind around being angry about being Merry Christmased with questionable motives.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
Re: Merry Christmas. Shove it up your a**!
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2017, 12:23:36 PM »
DUmmie is too stupid to realize the cashier was another liberal who was mad they were forced to say "Merry Christmas" to customers.   :rotf:
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2017, 01:39:47 PM »
Well shellseas, I hope you have a rotten Christmas, A lousy winter holiday, May your winter solstace celebration end in disaster and hopefully you will not live to see the new year you miserable old prune. :bird: :bird:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline dixierose

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2017, 02:11:55 PM »
DUmmie is too stupid to realize the cashier was another liberal who was mad they were forced to say "Merry Christmas" to customers.   :rotf:

GMTA...that was my first thought as well!
When Harry Truman was President of the United States, he had a sign on his desk in the White House that said: "The buck stops here." If Barack Obama had a sign on his desk, it would say: "The buck stops with Bush." - Thomas Sowell

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2017, 02:25:40 PM »
Response to Shell_Seas (Original post)Tue Dec 5, 2017, 10:56 AM
Star Member CrispyQ (23,315 posts)
4. I revel in the fact that they're so miserable, they can't even enjoy their favorite holiday.
I always answer "Merry Christmas!" with "And a Happy New Year!"

Huh?  We non-liberals have not been happier in countless years.  Our shadenboners grow by the day (YAY CONYERS!) .  obozocaare is on the ropes -- we have the right people draining the swamp (albeit slowly). "Merry CHRISTmas" (the reason for the season) has replaced the insipid "happy holidays" used by mike and obozo.

It's MAGA-time!!!
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2017, 02:44:28 PM »
Huh?  We non-liberals have not been happier in countless years.  Our shadenboners grow by the day (YAY CONYERS!) .  obozocaare is on the ropes -- we have the right people draining the swamp (albeit slowly). "Merry CHRISTmas" (the reason for the season) has replaced the insipid "happy holidays" used by mike and obozo.

It's MAGA-time!!!

Shut up, Beavis. You KNOW we all regret our votes now and wish we could take them back. We are TOTALLY embarrassed by Trump every day. And you would already know this if you listened to the wise DUmpasses...  geez man. Can't believe I have to explain this...

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2017, 02:57:19 PM »
Shut up, Beavis. You KNOW we all regret our votes now and wish we could take them back. We are TOTALLY embarrassed by Trump every day. And you would already know this if you listened to the wise DUmpasses...  geez man. Can't believe I have to explain this...

*sigh*

I hang my head in shame
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2017, 03:29:05 PM »
Well shellseas, I hope you have a rotten Christmas, A lousy winter holiday, May your winter solstace celebration end in disaster and hopefully you will not live to see the new year you miserable old prune. :bird: :bird:

Die in a snowbank DUmmie and may you not not be found until the spring thaw.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline dane

• http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-ash2/37017
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2017, 06:14:01 PM »
An error like the one in that OP really ruins the rest of the rant for me, even though it might be considered petty by some.

Except there was a man in front of me that was of middle eastern dissent
This too shall pass.