Author Topic: Can the President still say that the mandate is not a "tax"??  (Read 1909 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
Re: Can the President still say that the mandate is not a "tax"??
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2012, 08:31:35 AM »

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2012, 10:36:51 AM »
My wife's sister and her husband used to parrot the MSDNC talking points, then I started to call them on it repeatedly.  For some reason, they don't talk politics around me anymore. :naughty: :whistling:

You an always tell when someone watches MSNBC. I find it funny to say the least.

Just the opposite.

They watch it because everything else contradicts what they WANT to believe.

Which also explains MESSLSDs low numbers: normal people watch and say, "This does not resemble anything I see." and then switch off

Better still: Romney has been making a federalist case why it is OK for MA but not for the US...and I actually sort, kinda agree with him.

The Roberts ruling, as hideous as it is, kills the Commerce Clause protection for ObamaCoup thus reinforcing federalist arguments.

Yea, that could be it also. MSNBC tells them what they want to hear. Who cares if it is the truth (It is has already been proven that Lawrence O'donnel fact checks nothing before he says it). Either way you look at it though, there are a lot of Liberals who watch the station. Even though their rating suck.

I also agree with Romney when he makes the federalist case with why it is o.k for Mass to have Health Care and not o.k for the country to have it. He was also saying that what works for one state will not work for another - There is nothing more true than that...

The more and more I think about what Justice Roberts did, the more I believe that he did it to hang Obama.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2012, 11:00:16 AM »
The more and more I think about what Justice Roberts did, the more I believe that he did it to hang Obama.

I think so, as well.  He knew that whichever side won this batttle, the other side would use it to fund-raise on a massive scale.  He may have figured that the Obamessiah's record wouldn't necessarily overcome whatever massive fundraising that they (the Obamessiah's campaign) could have done, so he may have figured, "Let's throw this one to him, and maybe the conservative base will raise enough money to throw his ass out in November."  So, Romney wins the election--and is able to replace Ginsberg with, say, Janice Rogers Brown.  Now, there's five conservatives on the bench (I'm counting Kennedy as one for this).  Then the Republicans in the House and Senate decide that Kagan has violated Federal statutes about recusing herself from the Obamatax decision, and impeach her (which they could do, if they get to 60 Senators, which is entirely possible), and convict in the Senate, thus throwing her off the SCOTUS.  Then, Rick Santorum is nominated to fill the slot--or Pam Bondi (AG of FL).  Voila!  Conservative SCOTUS, no matter what Roberts decides!
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2012, 11:06:10 AM »
I think so, as well.  He knew that whichever side won this batttle, the other side would use it to fund-raise on a massive scale.  He may have figured that the Obamessiah's record wouldn't necessarily overcome whatever massive fundraising that they (the Obamessiah's campaign) could have done, so he may have figured, "Let's throw this one to him, and maybe the conservative base will raise enough money to throw his ass out in November."  So, Romney wins the election--and is able to replace Ginsberg with, say, Janice Rogers Brown.  Now, there's five conservatives on the bench (I'm counting Kennedy as one for this).  Then the Republicans in the House and Senate decide that Kagan has violated Federal statutes about recusing herself from the Obamatax decision, and impeach her (which they could do, if they get to 60 Senators, which is entirely possible), and convict in the Senate, thus throwing her off the SCOTUS.  Then, Rick Santorum is nominated to fill the slot--or Pam Bondi (AG of FL).  Voila!  Conservative SCOTUS, no matter what Roberts decides!

That would be nice, but Rick Santorum already stated that he won't take any job that Romney offers him. He wants to be at home with his brave little girl. I was hoping that Romney would pick him as Attorney General, but it looks like that won't happen either.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2012, 11:11:49 AM »
Fact checking ? What's that ?
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2012, 11:21:50 AM »
Fact checking ? What's that ?

That is something the fine folks at MSNBC never heard of either  :-)

Offline dixierose

« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2012, 02:56:57 PM »

:racist:
When Harry Truman was President of the United States, he had a sign on his desk in the White House that said: "The buck stops here." If Barack Obama had a sign on his desk, it would say: "The buck stops with Bush." - Thomas Sowell

Offline Kyle Ricky