Author Topic: Conservatives need to learn that actions have consequences  (Read 1649 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: Conservatives need to learn that actions have consequences
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2012, 09:55:14 PM »
:hammer: :hammer:

:tongue:

Occasionally I goof up.

(don't tell my wife I said that)

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Re: Re: Re: Conservatives need to learn that actions have consequences
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2012, 09:58:05 PM »
Occasionally I goof up.

(don't tell my wife I said that)

I'm sure she knows. Lol
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2012, 10:34:08 PM »
Taverner (49,272 posts)

Conservatives need to learn that actions have consequences

Right now, traitorous GOP Governors are proclaiming they will not follow federal law

Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa !!!! Was this one of the morons bitching about Arizona arresting illegal immigrants, and purging non citizens voter registrations in Florida, which was upholding a federal law? So it would seem that when it comes to something to do with socialized medicine it is a must to uphold the federal law, but when it comes to trying to keep illegals from entering this country, or voting, it is o.k to not follow the federal law? what a douchenozzle.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2012, 10:35:33 PM »
Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa !!!! Was this one of the morons bitching about Arizona arresting illegal immigrants, and purging non citizens voter registrations in Florida, which was upholding a federal law? So it would seem that when it comes to something to do with socialized medicine it is a must to uphold the federal law, but when it comes to trying to keep illegals from entering this country, or voting, it is o.k to not follow the federal law? what a douchenozzle.

They are just like 0bama, only laws that they like should be enforced.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2012, 10:40:14 PM »
They are just like 0bama, only laws that they like should be enforced.

That is typical of liberals. Hell with the laws, they will make them up as they go.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2012, 10:41:18 PM »
That is typical of liberals. Hell with the laws, they will make them up as they go.

Sadly that isn't limited to liberals anymore, as a certain chief justice has shown us.  :banghead:

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2012, 10:47:27 PM »
Sadly that isn't limited to liberals anymore, as a certain chief justice has shown us.  :banghead:

Is that ever the truth. They were saying on Fox News tonight that a slew of people are calling for his resignation. Ann Coulter was right about him back in 2005.

Offline Dongus

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2012, 12:22:16 AM »
DUmmies need to learn that actions have consequences.  When you have a job, you get paid for doing it.  If you work hard at your job, you feel pride.  When others see that you hold yourself to a high standard, they are inspired.  Those around you work harder, and smarter.  Everyone in the business feels more at ease, and clients don't feel as much pain writing checks in the Obama economy.  Or, you know, you could get high and camp in a park.

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2012, 12:25:41 AM »
DUmmies need to learn that actions have consequences.  When you have a job, you get paid for doing it.  If you work hard at your job, you feel pride.  When others see that you hold yourself to a high standard, they are inspired.  Those around you work harder, and smarter.  Everyone in the business feels more at ease, and clients don't feel as much pain writing checks in the Obama economy.  Or, you know, you could get high and camp in a park.

Don't forget pooping on cop cars....Very important.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2012, 02:49:09 AM »
And yet again Taverner puts the Libtards double standard onndisplay. It's perfectly ok for the DUmmies to bandy about talk of seceding when Bush defeats Kerry in 2004 or when the Libs get schllacked in the 2010 midterms and they want to form their own little blue state utopia. But let red state governors do what the ruling says they can do and suddenly someone must be punished? 

Look DUmmies this entire country is being punished enough with what Obama is doing to up.

Give it a rest. 
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0