Author Topic: Every single Democratic Party member must walk out of the House of Representa  (Read 2245 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
malaise (93,613 posts)

Every single Democratic Party member must walk out of the House of Representatives

tomorrow - do not do the same bullshit that was done to Acorn to your own Attorney General.
Boycott this witch-hunt and fugg the NRA. Find some fuggin' balls.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002864340

So the same Eric Holder that said prosecuting Roger Clemmons for lying to congress is important, is a victim of a witch hint for lying to congress?  :mental:

EFerrari (163,717 posts)
10. And we need to initiate a national "Hold Boehner in Contempt" Day on the net.

Last edited Wed Jun 27, 2012, 04:44 PM USA/ET - Edit history (1)

He deserves at least one.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Talk about a witch hunt.

The stupid is strong at DU.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
Not happening. Suck failure, DUmmies.
Blackmail is such an ugly word. I prefer "extortion." The "X" makes it sound cool. - Bender

"jews run the media" -- CreativeChristie
Woohoo! Bow to me peasants -- Me

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
Every single Democratic Party member must walk out of the House of Representatives

Well, according to what is rumored on Capitol Hill, they will walk out- eventually.  Just not before they are done voting to hold Holder in contempt.  

If this vote gets even a single Democrat to vote to hold Holder in contempt, then it will be bipartisan.  That is the standard you guys use, so, that's the one I'll hold you to.  

It will also have one more vote than the Obamacare vote had from the opposition side, which had ZERO votes.    
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 05:11:54 PM by BattleHymn »

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
Stinky Hoyer the Democrap Whip was mushmouthing on the news yesterday that some Blue dogs will vote for contempt but, he wouldn't say how many. 31 of them sent a letter to Holder a while back, asking him to cough up the docs. Funny how we never heard a thing about that letter in the, so called, press.

Offline BattleHymn

Stinky Hoyer the Democrap Whip was mushmouthing on the news yesterday that some Blue dogs will vote for contempt but, he wouldn't say how many. 31 of them sent a letter to Holder a while back, asking him to cough up the docs. Funny how we never heard a thing about that letter in the, so called, press.

If those 31 vote to hold Holder in contempt, that is almost 20% of the democrat makeup of the house.  20%, you primitives.  20%. 

Offline Bad Dog

If those 31 vote to hold Holder in contempt, that is almost 20% of the democrat makeup of the house.  20%, you primitives.  20%. 

Sorry, nice try, everybody knows it only takes 1 Republican to make it bipartisan.  But, it takes at least 90% D votes to make it bipartisan.

Offline BattleHymn

Sorry, nice try, everybody knows it only takes 1 Republican to make it bipartisan.  But, it takes at least 90% D votes to make it bipartisan.

We need a 1+1=POTATO or potatonomics smiley. 

Offline jukin

Drudge has up a report that a minimum of 20 donks to soon become racists.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
There's a saw-buck in it for them if they stay gone.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Bad Dog

Drudge has up a report that a minimum of 20 donks to soon become racists.

The latest BS is that the NRA "forced" them to do it.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
Wow, so the only way to try to stop this is run away like a craven coward?? Hey DUmmys, it didn't work in Wisconsin and it won't work here.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline J. M. Pyne

• Probationary (Probie)
Malaprop has a couple of hysteria filled threads on this subject.  She blames the NRA and wants to do a way with them.  A new poster, "clang1" has several posts in one and is a hoot to read.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002862622

Offline Mike B the Cajun

• Pot Stirrer
IIRC, it only taked a simple majority to do a contempt of congress citation...

If the Dems bail, put pictures of them, sitting in their seats, then, with a majority, do it...   and ask where the Donks were...    :-)
Don't get stuck on stupid...

I am of the CauCajun persuasion...  :-)

Leftwing lunatic thought process concerning police: I'm armed with bad breath and body odor. The police are armed with a badge, a tazer, a 9mm, and a shotgun.  I should antagonize them.

Offline Kyle Ricky

Tomorrow is going to be a double stab for Obama. He is getting what he deserves.

Offline RWKindaGuy

• Hiding in the hinterlands as a professional
  • One giant rightward step for mankind
The latest BS is that the NRA "forced" them to do it.

They knew some of their colleagues would vote for contempt and had to come up with something quickly in order to save face - and keep the racist meme going.  (after all, we all know how racist the NRA is, right?)

Trust me, the only people buying this BS line are those registered at the DUmp and other far left sites.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Tomorrow is going to be a double stab for Obama. He is getting what he deserves.

"Fundamentally transforming the United States of America" will be on hold . . .
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Kyle Ricky

"Fundamentally transforming the United States of America" will be on hold . . .

Hopefully it is stopped all together.

Offline Delmar

Wed Jun 27, 2012, 04:19 PM
 malaise (93,623 posts)

tomorrow - do not do the same bullshit that was done to Acorn to your own Attorney General.
Boycott this witch-hunt and fugg the NRA. Find some fuggin' balls.

Not just walk out of the House, malaise, they then need to head straight over to the Supreme Court and OCCUPY!
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline JakeStyle

Malaprop has a couple of hysteria filled threads on this subject.  She blames the NRA and wants to do a way with them.  A new poster, "clang1" has several posts in one and is a hoot to read.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002862622

That clang1 idiot is all over their threads lately, he claims to be a "VERY WISE MAN".  I think he's a Jr High kid on summer break.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

IIRC, it only taked a simple majority to do a contempt of congress citation...

If the Dems bail, put pictures of them, sitting in their seats, then, with a majority, do it...   and ask where the Donks were...    :-)

True, and it also fulfills the quorum requirement, so it does not impose any procedural problem on the proceedings.  Walking out on this would be just a demonstration that partisan loyalty matters more to Dems than does Rule of Law.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Bad Dog

True, and it also fulfills the quorum requirement, so it does not impose any procedural problem on the proceedings.  Walking out on this would be just a demonstration that partisan loyalty matters more to Dems than does Rule of Law.

A walkout would make a fine show, Nan leading with her big hammer n-all.  But, if the resolution gets several D votes, it will just look stupid.

Offline Bad Dog

Just read on "Big Government" that the Congressional black caucase is planning to walk out on the Holdem vote.  They are begging the rest of the Dems to go with them.  I think the Republicans should give them a big hand.

Offline catsmtrods

All the demons on the news tonight blaming the NRA on the democrat votes made me send a donation to the ILA!
"Liberalism is an essentially feminine, submissive world view. Perhaps a better adjective than feminine is infantile. It is the world view of men who do not have the moral toughness, the spiritual strength to stand up and do single combat with life, who cannot adjust to the reality that the world is not a huge, pink-and-blue, padded nursery in which the lions lie down with the lambs and everyone lives happily ever after."

~ Dr. William Pierce

"How many more times are we going to cower under tables and chairs, whimpering like mindless dogs, thinking that someone else has the responsibility to save and protect us?"