Author Topic: Recall Election Fraud in Wisconsin? You Betcha!  (Read 1299 times)

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
Re: Recall Election Fraud in Wisconsin? You Betcha!
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2012, 10:05:37 PM »
When the DUmbshits can e'splain how in the hell there was vote tallies equaling 119% of their full voter registry in Madison, WI and not sound completely full of shit simultaneously, I might be willing to discuss vote fraud in Wisconsin with them.

:bigbird:

Had one on my FB tell me it was all because of new voter registrants. :whatever:

Poor DUmmies actually think that Diebold doesn't cover its tracks so well that no one will ever find out.

I think if we turn the ParGen up anymore, it's gonna break.

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2012, 05:28:42 AM »
Now this is a perfect example of Republicans versus Democrats, Freeper said this:

Now I make a comment about not getting polled in years, it turns into a double entendre, now do I

A) whine like a baby and be all offended

B) go all Gloria Steinem

C) :lmao: because it was funny

What would a Democrat do?

Well, considering how vile they are they're rotting from the inside out so Lord knows what smelly shit is in a DUmmie's snatch. Probably why they go all Gloria Steinem. Would you wanna hit that? Whereas you, Bally, are hawt. So I'd pick 'C'! We all know you could get polled (or pole dance) anytime you want to.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2012, 05:45:42 AM »
When the DUmbshits can e'splain how in the hell there was vote tallies equaling 119% of their full voter registry in Madison, WI and not sound completely full of shit simultaneously, I might be willing to discuss vote fraud in Wisconsin with them.

:bigbird:

The primitives claim it's because of same day registration, and tons of Madison residents who have never voted were fired up to oust Walker. I don't buy it. Anyway, I realized a simple way to prove likely voter fraud in Madison this morning.

Check the unemployment numbers for the city. As a control, do the same to maybe a dozen other large WI cities. Figure the percent difference. Using U6 data, one should be able to come up with a ballpark figure on current Madison residents. Then compare the totals.

If Madison is totally out of line, then there is likely a problem.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2012, 07:24:21 AM »
Had one on my FB tell me it was all because of new voter registrants. :whatever:

I saw that on DU as well, granted I don't know exactly how it works , but I would think that when more people register it would be added to the number of registered voters in that county, city, or whatever. For example let's say there was 50k people registered the day before, another 10k registers the day of, now you have 60k registered, out of the now 60K registered 55k vote do you get the % using 50k or the 60K? I suppose if records aren't updated and they still use 50k as the baseline then it would be possible to have a % over 100. Not trying to defend the DUmmies math just trying to find the truth.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2012, 08:18:17 AM »
R&D is working on that now. Easiest thing would have been running heavier cable to it. Decided not to because the primatives would have tried cutting the thing for a chunk to sell for weed money.
A few of them would have been flash-bulbed before they finally succeeded.  :zap:
Anyway, we thought it best to move into the 21st centry and get rid of the old tube unit, and go solid-state.  :hyper:

I saw that on DU as well, granted I don't know exactly how it works , but I would think that when more people register it would be added to the number of registered voters in that county, city, or whatever. For example let's say there was 50k people registered the day before, another 10k registers the day of, now you have 60k registered, out of the now 60K registered 55k vote do you get the % using 50k or the 60K? I suppose if records aren't updated and they still use 50k as the baseline then it would be possible to have a % over 100. Not trying to defend the DUmmies math just trying to find the truth.
I had wondered about just that thing. You're probably correct.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2012, 11:40:14 AM »
119% voter turnout would be a record low in the jug-eared Kenyan's Chicago ward.

And over half of them cast their ballots at 2 a.m.