Author Topic: Has anyone else noticed  (Read 2111 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Has anyone else noticed
« on: February 04, 2012, 07:10:44 PM »
Obamacare

Has anyone else noticed

racist rethug bumper stickers? I saw one the other day that said, 01/20/2013 Obama's last day as President. That one wasn't necessarily racist and it didn't upset me, because I know that guy will feel like a dumbass when Obama wins again and he has to remove that sticker.lol But I saw one today that enraged me. Just today as I was pulling into a parking space, this car was getting ready to pull out of the space beside me. I happened to glance over at the car because I saw Obama's name in all capital letters, I was thinking this was a fellow Obama supporter. As I looked closer to the words underneath Obama's name I was shocked and disgusted!! The bumper sticker read: OBAMA the affirmative action president. I was just taken aback, because I've seen some disgusting racist rethug bumper stickers online, but never in person. What the hell is wrong with these people, having an African American President is that revolting to them. They are acting like kids who can't have their way and throw temper tantrums!! I don't remeber Clinton and Bush being disrespected like this. Its insane how they can't just get over it.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002268707

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
Re: Has anyone else noticed
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2012, 07:25:03 PM »
I don't remeber Clinton and Bush being disrespected like this.

I have GOT to be friggen kidding me. Are they seriously THIS deluded?

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2012, 07:38:23 PM »
bush+"bumper sticker"
About 2,440,000 results

Morons.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 07:44:10 PM by chris_ »
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2012, 08:11:49 PM »
I have GOT to be friggen kidding me. Are they seriously THIS deluded?

You not I. Something must be wrong with me today.   :-)

Offline WinOne4TheGipper

• Enemy of DU
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2012, 08:13:55 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002268707

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Why do they always do this crap?  They don't remember things like this being said about Bush?  For the love of God, are they really that stupid?  Have they forgotten the Bush presidency.  Do they not think that people are capable of doing a simple google search?  Start with "somewhere in Texas", for one.

But let's get back to the bumper sticker itself, I see nothing wrong with it.  Would a white guy with Obama's resume have been a credible presidential candidate?  Hell no!  The only reason that some people voted for him was the color of his skin.  Now who is the racist, the person who voted for him because he's black, or the person who points it out.
“Sometimes the curses of the godless sound better than the hallelujahs of the pious.”

Martin Luther

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2012, 08:33:49 PM »
Why do they always do this crap?  They don't remember things like this being said about Bush?  For the love of God, are they really that stupid?  Have they forgotten the Bush presidency.  Do they not think that people are capable of doing a simple google search?  Start with "somewhere in Texas", for one.

But let's get back to the bumper sticker itself, I see nothing wrong with it.  Would a white guy with Obama's resume have been a credible presidential candidate?  Hell no!  The only reason that some people voted for him was the color of his skin.  Now who is the racist, the person who voted for him because he's black, or the person who points it out.

I kind of suspect that the primitive known as 0bamacare may be poking the hive.  :-)
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2012, 08:36:17 PM »
jillan
10. I have teabaggers across the street with their Don't Tread on Me and Nobama bumperstickers on the

backs of their SUVs.
He's another one on his 3rd marriage.

I flip them off all the time .... when they're not looking.

Real courage there.  :whatever:

Offline Ogre

• What Cat?
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2012, 09:03:45 PM »
Obamacare

Has anyone else noticed

racist rethug bumper stickers? I saw one the other day that said, 01/20/2013 Obama's last day as President. That one wasn't necessarily racist and it didn't upset me, because I know that guy will feel like a dumbass when Obama wins again and he has to remove that sticker.lol But I saw one today that enraged me. Just today as I was pulling into a parking space, this car was getting ready to pull out of the space beside me. I happened to glance over at the car because I saw Obama's name in all capital letters, I was thinking this was a fellow Obama supporter. As I looked closer to the words underneath Obama's name I was shocked and disgusted!! The bumper sticker read: OBAMA the affirmative action president. I was just taken aback, because I've seen some disgusting racist rethug bumper stickers online, but never in person. What the hell is wrong with these people, having an African American President is that revolting to them. They are acting like kids who can't have their way and throw temper tantrums!! I don't remeber Clinton and Bush being disrespected like this. Its insane how they can't just get over it.

The DUmmie must have killed those brain cells.
"Don't argue about difficulties. The difficulties will argue for themselves."  - Winston Churchill

"Get some lumber, build a bridge, and get the hell over it" - Unknown

Offline FreeBorn

• Semper Fidelis
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2012, 09:06:48 PM »
I noticed those were all evil gasoline and oil burning vehicles, even the Prius.

These retards are stuck on racism. If suddenly everyone just got along (which in my experience we mostly do) they wouldn't know what to do with themselves.

IMHO if there is any noteworthy measure of racism existent in society today it is mostly directed at and against white people.

Bear in mind the fact that there is no such thing as "reverse racism", only racism. It is a two way street.

An awful lot of white people voted for 0bama, not all of them were card carrying Dimwits.

"How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin; And how do you tell an anti-communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin." ~Ronald Reagan

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2012, 10:48:44 PM »
I wonder what they'll say when I get my SCOAMF sticker.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Maxiest

• Chief Interruptor Officer
  • IT Guru - Social Media Wizard - Recovery Advocate
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2012, 10:57:19 PM »
I noticed those were all evil gasoline and oil burning vehicles, even the Prius.

These retards are stuck on racism. If suddenly everyone just got along (which in my experience we mostly do) they wouldn't know what to do with themselves.

IMHO if there is any noteworthy measure of racism existent in society today it is mostly directed at and against white people.

Bear in mind the fact that there is no such thing as "reverse racism", only racism. It is a two way street.

An awful lot of white people voted for 0bama, not all of them were card carrying Dimwits.

^5

Then you have the racism peddlers Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, the majority of the Democrats... they keep it alive.  They have to because it divides.
"The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither; the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great measure of both."

"Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program."

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work and subsidizes nonwork."

-Milton Friedman

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2012, 12:15:17 AM »
jillan
10. I have teabaggers across the street with their Don't Tread on Me and Nobama bumperstickers on the

backs of their SUVs.
He's another one on his 3rd marriage.

I flip them off all the time .... when they're not looking.

How do your neighbor's sleep at night knowing some raging ***** liberal hates them?  :rotf:

Have some guts and flip them off when they're looking.  They would probably laugh in your face and carry on with their lives.
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline sybilll

« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2012, 12:30:58 AM »
I wonder what they'll say when I get my SCOAMF sticker.
Sparky, so have you shared with the class what SCOAMF means? Some may not share our moron IQ ya know. 

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2012, 05:18:02 AM »
Sparky, so have you shared with the class what SCOAMF means? Some may not share our moron IQ ya know. 

http://www.scoamf.com/

:rofl:

Offline Flame

« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2012, 07:14:46 AM »

I saw a bumper sticker yesterday that made me laugh..."somewhere in Kenya a village is missing it's idiot"    The o in idiot was Obama's symbol, and there was a picture of a grass hut. :lmao: