Author Topic: UCLA students' "demands" after inciting an insurrection  (Read 225 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
UCLA students' "demands" after inciting an insurrection
« on: May 01, 2024, 04:47:49 PM »
A list of needs that protesters at the UCLA camp are requesting, including:

Let's have a look at some of the items on the list, shall we? First, under "URGENT" (The all-caps lets you know they are really serious.)

Headlamps. Are they planning for the electricity to be cut off? It's not like they are out in the wilderness; in every photo I've seen, it looks like there is ample lighting.

Airsoft Goggles and Gas masks/respirators. Presumably, they are preparing for the inevitable rain of tear gas canisters, but having been through a few Army gas chamber exercises, I can tell them they'll need more than that.

Utility gloves, of various sizes, especially for small hands. Am I the only one that finds that giggle-inducing? Small hands, indeed.

Under Medical, they ask for:

Epi-Pens — wait, those are for allergic reactions. Don't any of these nitwits with allergies know enough to bring along their own epi-pens? Wait, never mind, I think I just answered my own question.

Non-steroid inhalers. See above.

Headlamps. Again? Are these medical headlamps, as opposed to the non-medical headlamps listed under "URGENT"?

It's the section for "Food" that is just precious.

Vegan food and gluten-free food. Because there is nothing like veganism and gluten intolerance to demonstrate your solidarity with a bunch of Bronze Age barbarians who, only months ago, went on a brutal raping and murdering spree aimed at innocent civilians in Israel.

Here's what they don't want: Packaged food, coffee (seriously? What have they got against coffee?) bagels (OK, well, that one seems obvious) bananas, (Hah!), or nuts. (They already have all the nuts they need.)

https://redstate.com/wardclark/2024/05/01/ucla-protest-camp-issues-laughable-list-of-requests-n2173609
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: UCLA students' "demands" after inciting an insurrection
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2024, 04:49:33 PM »
One more:

Columbia student mocked for viral video telling reporters that occupiers might die without food delivery
'This is, like, basic humanitarian aid we're asking for'

A Columbia University graduate student went viral online after telling members of the media that protesters were at risk of dying or becoming severely ill if authorities did not deliver food and water to them.

"First of all, we're saying that they're obligated to provide food to students who pay for a meal plan here," the student told reporters when asked about Columbia's role providing food access for students occupying the campus building Hamilton Hall.

"I guess it's ultimately a question of what kind of community and obligation Columbia feels it has to its students," King-Slutzky said. "Do you want students to die of dehydration and starvation or get severely ill, even if they disagree with you?"

She continued: "If the answer is no then you should allow basic — I mean, it's crazy to say since we're on an Ivy League campus — but this is like, basic humanitarian aid we're asking for, like could people please have a glass of water?"

https://www.foxnews.com/media/columbia-student-mocked-viral-video-telling-reporters-occupiers-might-die-without-food-delivery

Actions have consequences, weirdo. :mental: :mental: :mental:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2024, 04:58:35 PM »
I would turn off the water, turn off the electric seal all the exits and then after two days send them some tear gas german Sheppards and a follow up with nightsticks and handcuffs.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2024, 07:08:21 PM »
One more:

Columbia student mocked for viral video telling reporters that occupiers might die without food delivery
'This is, like, basic humanitarian aid we're asking for'...

https://www.foxnews.com/media/columbia-student-mocked-viral-video-telling-reporters-occupiers-might-die-without-food-delivery

Actions have consequences, weirdo. :mental: :mental: :mental:

Y'all might die??? :ohnoes:

You promise???  :blowkiss: :stirpot:

:dozer:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2024, 08:52:55 PM »
Talk about really demanding and entitled.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2024, 09:26:00 PM »
Columbia Student Thinks School Should Provide Aid to Protesters, Receives Reality Check Instead
https://wokespy.com/columbia-student-thinks-school-should-provide-aid-to-protesters-receives-reality-check-instead/

One Columbia University student received a harsh dose of reality recently via a reporter covering the situation at Hamilton Hall.

Student protesters occupied Hamilton Hall on the campus of Columbia University in New York City on Tuesday. PhD-candidate and faculty member Johannah King-Slutzky, spoke to reporters and called for the school to provide food and water to the occupiers, even going so far as to call it “humanitarian aid”.

She had no idea that a reporter with actual common sense was in the crowd. The unnamed reporter pushed back on her false narrative, pointing out that the students chose occupied the building and can leave whenever they want.

“It seems like you’re saying, ‘we want to be revolutionaries, we want to take over this building, now would you please bring us some food’.”

Her statements were quickly fact-checked by X users in the form of Community Notes.

They made their choice to engage in this terrorism.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2024, 07:08:59 AM »
They’ve let this go too far, the students and the professional anarchist that are orchestrating. This need a real good harsh dose of reality. They need some lumps bumps and jail time.

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2024, 02:14:46 PM »
How about we go back to some 1960's era riot control and show them what it was like back in the day. Nightsticks and fire hoses and riot shields with some dogs thrown in for fun. also follow up with the tear gas and loud bull horns telling them they have 30 seconds to comply or get their butts kicked and then they get handcuffed and sent to jail or the hospital first then the jail house.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2024, 06:39:04 AM »
They riot, destroy property disrupt classes prevent students who aren’t participating from getting to class and then cry that they are victims  :thatsright: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2024, 04:41:47 PM »
My response to their ..."demands" goes as follows:

Quote from: DefiantSix's Dad
"Demand in one hand and defecate in the other, and tell me which hand fills up first".
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus