Author Topic: Facebook is facing its biggest test ever -- and its lack of leadership could sin  (Read 1072 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Facebook is facing its biggest test ever -- and its lack of leadership could sink the company
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/18/facebook-failing-zuckerberg-and-sandberg-absent-commentary.html

Facebook is facing an existential test, and its leadership is failing to address it.

Good leaders admit mistakes, apologize quickly, show up where they're needed and show their belief in the company by keeping skin in the game.

Facebook executives, in contrast, react to negative news with spin and attempts to bury it. Throughout the last year, every time bad news has broken, executives have downplayed its significance. Look at its public statements last year about how many people had seen Russian-bought election ads — first it was 10 million, then it was 126 million.

Facebook is under the microscope. All the wealth is paper wealth.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Old n Grumpy

They are liberals / progressives with lots of $$$. They think they know it all and that they know best.  :thatsright:

Eventually people will tire of it and realize posting all your personal information on line can have negative consequences.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!