Current Events > The DUmpster

What does a vehicle flying two flags say about the driver?

(1/4) > >>

Texacon:
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100218878631

--- Quote ---
Cyrano
1 hr ago

What does a vehicle flying two flags say about the driver?

I occasionally see a car in my neighborhood bearing American flags on each side above the front doors. The windows are tinted, so I've never seen who's inside. But I tend to make certain assumptions about the car's owner:

* The owner is a male.

* He considers himself to be a patriot.

* He needs to make a very public statement about his "patriotism."

* He considers himself to be far more patriotic than others.

* He's a Republican and perhaps a MAGA.

It's possible that all of my assumptions are wrong. However I personally believe that anyone who has the need to fly two American flags from their car is a screaming asshole.

What assumption(s) would you make about the owner of the ca]?

(PS: Yes, I know this post is trivia. I just needed to change the topic from the guy on trial.)

--- End quote ---

Wow. The whole thread is like that. I thought this post below was rather telling about their intelligence.

--- Quote ---
AllaN01Bear

15. there would have been no room for the benington flag.(the snake that sez dont tread on my)

--- End quote ---

KC

Old n Grumpy:
I don’t know about the owner of the car, but I do know the one who posted this is a flaming asshole, making assumptions just makes an ass out of him.

Another dump loser :loser: :loser: :loser: :thatsright:

There’s a whole lot of stupidity, hate, and ignorance in that thread coming from people who claim they are tolerant. :thatsright:

SVPete:

--- Quote ---It's possible that all of my assumptions are wrong. However I personally believe that anyone who has the need to fly two American flags from their car is a screaming asshole.
--- End quote ---

Cyanose is

Rebel:

--- Quote ---SeanHG (10 posts)
3. They are never Vets

Over-compensating, much?
--- End quote ---

:whatever:

I have a navy retiree across the street from me. He has a flagpole with a light shining up to it. He must be a super duper asshole, huh?  :whatever:

I hate these people. I really do.

Airwolf:
When did it become a thing to hate someone who loves their country? As long as they are not involved in a crime then what business is it of yours that they are flying a flag or two on their truck? It's their property so screw you. My dad had a flag on a pole in his front years for many, many years and no one ever said a thing about it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version