Author Topic: Rebellious DUmpmonkeys Start DUfour  (Read 6324 times)

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
Re: Rebellious DUmpmonkeys Start DUfour
« Reply #75 on: December 14, 2011, 05:12:02 PM »
Considering how No Limit has handled himself on this site (especially the gay marriage thread) and considering his introductions forum reads like a who's who of the most insane in the asylum, I'll pass. 

You can have all of the fun you want in that liberal cesspool, I'll be here waiting for you with the Bactine and Lysol.
Aw, comeon Wasp.
When the cat drags a dead mouse over and puts it on the door step, at least play with. :whistling:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #76 on: December 14, 2011, 05:13:51 PM »
Aw, comeon Wasp.
When the cat drags a dead mouse over and puts it on the door step, at least play with. :whistling:

:lmao:

Good one!
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #77 on: December 14, 2011, 05:22:29 PM »
I think Rush does. I heard him talking about the "Sandhills of Nebraska" this afternoon. I didn't catch it all.

It was in reference to the gas pipeline, according to the neighbor.

We're against it, but it doesn't help that all these screeching moonbats and lunatics and special interests and professional militants are against it too, making decent and civilized people look bad by association.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #78 on: December 14, 2011, 05:34:19 PM »
Probably not, because nobody knows who franksolich is; has not the slightest idea.

Tell them you killed Andy with a $10 bill.  That should jog their memory.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #79 on: December 14, 2011, 05:38:30 PM »
Tell them you killed Andy with a $10 bill.  That should jog their memory.

You know, sir, I just found out something new the other day.

Remember it was the absurd allegation of the scammers that "freepers" stopped paypal from disbursing funds for a "live-saving" operation.  Allegedly "freepers" contacted paypal and told them not to pay the cash out.

This of course was back in mid-2005.

But back in mid-2005, paypal had a policy of withholding funds for x number of days--apparently now, in 2011, it's twenty-one days--meaning that the funds would've never been available to the scammers as soon as they wanted it anyway.

Of course, the charge was totally baseless.

I didn't know this until recently because I've never used paypal.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #80 on: December 14, 2011, 07:53:24 PM »
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline TVDOC

• General Malcontent and
  • Sic Transit Gloria Mundi
« Reply #81 on: December 14, 2011, 07:58:54 PM »
Considering how No Limit has handled himself on this site (especially the gay marriage thread) and considering his introductions forum reads like a who's who of the most insane in the asylum, I'll pass. 

You can have all of the fun you want in that liberal cesspool, I'll be here waiting for you with the Bactine and Lysol.

I'm with you Wasp......however for a different reason......being of advanced age, I've been subjected to various degrees of liberal thought for well over a half-century......it never works, and largely it never changes.  I sincerely doubt there would be anything over there that I haven't heard a thousand times......and logically rejected one thousand one times.

doc
"Study the past if you wish to define the future"

Confucius

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #82 on: December 14, 2011, 08:45:54 PM »
I signed up, see how long it lasts.  :rotf:

http://www.leftunderground.com/threads/1066-102-Things-NOT-To-Do-If-You-Hate-Taxes
It's still there.
Kungpow***** sure did spank yer sorry ass with his/her claim to want to pay more taxes. :rotf:
Kungpow***** doesn't have a clue what what the hell he/she is talking about. :lmao:
A fourteen poster LUUser trying to lecture Freeper on economics.  Toooo much! :-)
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #83 on: December 14, 2011, 08:54:16 PM »
It's still there.
Kungpow***** sure did spank yer sorry ass with his/her claim to want to pay more taxes. :rotf:
Kungpow***** doesn't have a clue what what the hell he/she is talking about. :lmao:
A fourteen poster LUUser trying to lecture Freeper on economics.  Toooo much! :-)

I saw that, will have to respond tomorrow, my eyes are heavy and I'm sleepy.
I'm laughing my ass off on how deficits are good now.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #84 on: December 14, 2011, 10:27:46 PM »
sky
 View Profile  View Forum Posts  Private Message  View Blog Entries  View Articles

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not opposed to taxes, I am opposed to unreasonable taxation on anyone, including the evil rich.

The government has squandered the money that all taxpayers have been sending them for decades, and now have the nerve to demand more so they can piss that money away too.

Even if you get your dream of higher taxes on the rich all that will happen is more government spending and more increases in the deficit, then six months later you will be demanding even more from the taxpayer.

If you love taxes so much, how about refusing any deductions, donating your refund to the treasury, or simply write a check to the IRS for what you feel is enough. Lead by example instead of whining and moaning that the other guy doesn't pay enough.
I see you either did not read the OP or did not get it.

Taxing the rich more than the poor is not unreasonable. As a group, the rich of the U.S. have used much more of common resources than have less rich groups. They have also despoiled more of the common resources of the U.S. than have the less rich groups.

A celebrity who had become rich, inexplicably to me, via a relatively mediocre singing, which punctuated his even more mediocre personality. was whining over how many requests he got to perform at charity events and his courageous and much smarter sidekick said, "It is your privilege and you know it."

Here was someone who had become wealthy because of the public paying for his (IMO) near non existent talent, who begrudged giving back to the needed among the public--sick people, handicapped people. What a pig! Last edited by sky; Today at 08:27 PM.
Problem being, dear sky, he did, and he does.
That's where you failed on an epic scale.

sky
 View Profile  View Forum Posts  Private Message  View Blog Entries  View Articles

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posts:677I like paying taxes because it means I made money. I hope one day to pay millions in taxes.
Telling lies is not generally considered good form.
Please restrain from doing that. OKay?
You would do everything in your power to keep from paying more taxes.
Claiming otherwise is a lie.
Claiming that is not true, is another lie.
Get over it.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #85 on: December 14, 2011, 10:41:28 PM »
A celebrity who had become rich, inexplicably to me, via a relatively mediocre singing, which punctuated his even more mediocre personality. was whining over how many requests he got to perform at charity events and his courageous and much smarter sidekick said, "It is your privilege and you know it."

Here was someone who had become wealthy because of the public paying for his (IMO) near non existent talent, who begrudged giving back to the needed among the public--sick people, handicapped people. What a pig!
Michael Moore?  Al Gore?

Oh wait, they're not singers.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #86 on: December 15, 2011, 03:19:18 AM »

Good one!
The mouse you pervert.
Not the *****.

Got a bad feeling I'm gonna regret that

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #87 on: December 15, 2011, 08:15:39 AM »
I'm with you Wasp......however for a different reason......

*falls out of chair*

Well then, it seems that I have been given some very high praise on this thread....

:-)
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #88 on: December 15, 2011, 08:50:57 AM »
2/3 of their 102 things are redundant, half are outright WRONG!

55. Do not use the US Postal Service.

Postal Service doesn't run off federal tax dollars.  It's self-funding!

It's in trouble today BECAUSE of government control.

32. Do not apply for federal housing.

I'd sooner live in a barn.  At least, it would smell better.

40. Do not eat USDA inspected produce and meat.

Already do that.  It's called "GROW YOUR OWN!"

50. Do not live in homes that are built to code.

Already do THAT!  It's called "BUILD YOUR OWN!"

78. Do not work anywhere that has a safe workplace because of government regulations.

I don't recall the government regulations that made my farm safer, or my life easier.

86. Do not apply for a passport to travel outside of the United States.

I don't get this one.  YOU buy the passport, GOVERNMENTS require you to have one (not just ours), and it does NOTHING to stem the tide of Mexicans entering the US WITHOUT THEM.

5. Do not call 911 when you get hurt.
6. Do not call the police to stop intruders in you’re home.

I would do me no good to call 911.  The best time emergency services could get to me is 20 minutes.
For home intrusion, I don't dial "911", I dial "9mm".  That stops home intruders quicker and safer than the police could, makes their job easier, and reduces the strain on the court system for not having to put him on trial.
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Karin

« Reply #89 on: December 15, 2011, 10:27:41 AM »
I'm not going to read that whole list, but I just skimmed and this one caught my eye:

75. Do not expect to see animals that are federally protected because of the Endangered Species List.

You're not bloody likely to, are you then?  Besides, if you got anywhere near them, even thought about them, a DEC official will swoop down on you and fine you $5-10,000 for somesuch.  There's a saying for people who live in the country who might encounter an injured wild animal:  Shoot, shovel and shutup.   Who knows if that scurvy-looking muskrat is precious to some bureaucrat somewhere? 

This guy replied to Freeper.  He immediately went into irrelevance, bragging, and personal attack:

Today 06:47 AM #10 suivezlargent
Ok freeper swine, let's compare federal tax bill's, I current pay between 25k and 30k a year in federal income taxes which I am sure is more than you even make in a year and I am glad that I can pay it.

I am also not even close to the 1%

So what do you pay in federal income taxes freeper?

It's like a Dawson-type DUmmie.  See how rich I am?  See?  See? 

Who cares, and what does that have to do with anything? 

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #90 on: December 15, 2011, 12:16:12 PM »
6. Do not call the police to stop intruders in you’re home.

Ok freeper swine, let's compare federal tax bill's, I current pay between 25k and 30k a year in federal income taxes

Apostrophe whores are invariably pinheads.

I refuse to believe that anyone as obviously stupid as this is making enough to owe that much in taxes.

We need a corollary to the fundamental theorem.

LUnatics also lie, all the time they lie.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #91 on: December 15, 2011, 12:54:51 PM »
I'm not going to read that whole list, but I just skimmed and this one caught my eye:

You're not bloody likely to, are you then?  Besides, if you got anywhere near them, even thought about them, a DEC official will swoop down on you and fine you $5-10,000 for somesuch.  There's a saying for people who live in the country who might encounter an injured wild animal:  Shoot, shovel and shutup.   Who knows if that scurvy-looking muskrat is precious to some bureaucrat somewhere? 

This guy replied to Freeper.  He immediately went into irrelevance, bragging, and personal attack:

It's like a Dawson-type DUmmie.  See how rich I am?  See?  See? 

Who cares, and what does that have to do with anything? 

I told him it is none of his damn business how much I make and told him for all I know he could be lying about his.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #92 on: December 15, 2011, 01:37:52 PM »
I'm going to compile a list of things not to do if you hate corporations and see if they can find the irony in it. I'm guessing they won't.  :-)

http://www.leftunderground.com/threads/1092-Things-to-not-do-if-you-hate-corporations.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #93 on: December 15, 2011, 03:58:13 PM »
They are scaring the hell out of me over there with how they think, the reason they scare me is, they can vote.
So far they have confirmed every stereotype I have had about liberals as far as wanting to destroy the rich, and make everyone equally poor.

http://www.leftunderground.com/threads/1095-How-much-is-their-fair-share

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
« Reply #94 on: December 15, 2011, 04:08:58 PM »
I find the KungPowCat primitive to be an odd one indeed. Me thinks he wouldn't have a problem with it until it actually starts happening. His signature really says it all...

Sell crazy some place else. We're all stocked up here.

Lol at your last comment in that thread, Freeper. Hi5.

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline cmypay

« Reply #95 on: December 15, 2011, 04:21:45 PM »
I told him it is none of his damn business how much I make and told him for all I know he could be lying about his.

I could see the $25-35K...if he/she/it was repaying YEARS of back taxes. Otherwise, not buyin it

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #96 on: December 15, 2011, 08:01:56 PM »
They are communists to the core, they think that everything should be run as a charity, and the rich shouldn't be allowed to keep a single dollar that they earn.
They even claim that the Constitution says it's ok to tax people at 90%.

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
« Reply #97 on: December 15, 2011, 09:04:24 PM »
Oh, the brain damaged Ohioan called you "Keemosabe." It's on now! :lmao:

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline TVDOC

• General Malcontent and
  • Sic Transit Gloria Mundi
« Reply #98 on: December 15, 2011, 10:14:36 PM »
I contributed my two cents worth on page two......several hours ago, no replies yet.

http://www.leftunderground.com/threads/1095-How-much-is-their-fair-share/page2

doc
"Study the past if you wish to define the future"

Confucius

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #99 on: December 15, 2011, 10:20:21 PM »
I contributed my two cents worth on page two......several hours ago, no replies yet.

http://www.leftunderground.com/threads/1095-How-much-is-their-fair-share/page2

doc
I tried to explain as much to a liberal/progressive cousin of mine that bombarded me with emails before the Obama inauguration. 

There is simply not enough of a tax base to fund what liberals want to happen in this country.  Government-funded "free" healthcare is not going to happen without enormous yearly deficits by the federal government.  The Obama administration has not run an annual  deficit under 1 Trillion dollars during any year he has been President.  It's just not going to happen.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.