Author Topic: Rebellious DUmpmonkeys Start DUfour  (Read 6322 times)

Offline No Limit

• Probationary (Probie)
Re: Rebellious DUmpmonkeys Start DUfour
« Reply #50 on: December 13, 2011, 08:55:28 PM »
Any inaccuracies you want to correct with her I'm sure you can do directly.  I don't mean this in a disrespectful way but I'm sure nobody in this world is anymore familiar with "franksolich" as they are with "no limit". We are 2 people on some internet message boards. Any issues we have with other message board members we can take up directly there.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #51 on: December 13, 2011, 09:10:56 PM »
No, actually it's the fact that some of you come up with childish names instead of actual criticism to try and discredit a website I run "that has my hackles up".

To the rest of you that offer legitimate criticism I'm here to address it. I've done it before and I'm here to do it again.

Well, let me apologize for us using "clever names". Not all of us can be as classy as you lefties.  :whatever:

That is the difference between us on the right and you on the left, when we get called names like repuke we just laugh at you, when we call the democratic party the democrat party you guys cry yourselves to sleep over it.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #52 on: December 13, 2011, 09:20:29 PM »
I really believe that head LUnietoon is our old friend, the obnoxious dwarf Short Al, from Allentown.
The style is identical.

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #53 on: December 13, 2011, 09:31:24 PM »
No, actually it's the fact that some of you come up with childish names instead of actual criticism to try and discredit a website I run "that has my hackles up".

To the rest of you that offer legitimate criticism I'm here to address it. I've done it before and I'm here to do it again.
Um, yeah, it's called being human and having fun.

I don't expect you to live and act like I do. Who are you, my mommy?

Isn't that liberalism's problem in a nutshell? All the liberals think they should be everyone else's mommy and tell us all how we should live.  But daddies are strictly prohibited.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #54 on: December 13, 2011, 09:34:19 PM »
I really believe that head LUnietoon is our old friend, the obnoxious dwarf Short Al, from Allentown.
The style is identical.
So many liberals are such know-it-all, condescending assholes, how can anyone ever be sure?

Sometimes I think there is only one liberal.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #55 on: December 13, 2011, 09:35:38 PM »
So many liberals are such know-it-all, condescending assholes, how can anyone ever be sure?

Sometimes I think there is only one liberal.

They are like the Borg.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #56 on: December 14, 2011, 06:20:16 AM »
I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "causing problems". I made it clear time and time again that giving your opinion (no matter what side of the political spectrum your opinion happens to be on) is not giving problems, it is welcome. I just can't seem to stop laughing at the fact that some of you keep calling out a member of my site here in your own safehaven without actually calling them out where they could directly respond to you. How very brave of you.

Maybe it has something to do with the fact (not rumor--FACT) that on most discussion boards, but particularly in liberal circles, dissent is frowned upon, to put it mildly.

Believe me, I'd love nothing better than to call out some of the DUmp denizens or KOS kids, but you and I both know good and well that I wouldn't get to the second post before I was shown the door.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #57 on: December 14, 2011, 08:07:22 AM »
.....I'm sure nobody in this world is any more familiar with "franksolich" as they are with "no limit".....

Well, we'll see, sir.

I'll be over there later today (Wednesday) to gently and courteously set both matters straight.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #58 on: December 14, 2011, 08:38:24 AM »
Quote from: No Limit
I must admit I had forgotten about ya'll until I saw this post in my analytics account. I see some of you are just as mature as I remember. "LUgnuts" and "LUsers", and "LUnies" very clever. Thumbs Up Did you guys come up with those all by yourselves?

This is the second time I've come here, I must say it can be fun since a few of you seem capable of actual discussion instead of throwing childish names around. And I always enjoy honest discussions.

Well now, aren't you just cute!  Bless your little heart!

It's always so much fun to have condescending, undeservedly arrogant leftists wander in here and look down their noses at us, it really is.  While trying to appear neutral or "fair", you just can't suppress your personality enough to not get your petty digs in.  The best part is you think you are so clever and sophisticated while you shit on the carpet and drag your ass around the room.

I really don't get people like you, I never have.  I guess it's because I actually have some dignity and respect for others, especially when I am in their "home".  If I don't like it, I just leave and never come back.  You, on the other hand, seemed to have gotten a bit butt-hurt over having your website quoted and ran right over.  For someone who likes to pass themselves as some kind of "above it all" intellectual as you obviously like to do, you're a bit thin skinned. 

Your website formula has been tried many times before (NU being the one I remember the best) and it usually ends up with the leftist mods doing what they do best - stifling anything that strays from their narrative.  Leftists are very intolerant fascists and will eventually show their colors; it's usually just a matter of time.

And, since you've been here before, you should know better than anyone else this is no "safehaven" where we hide behind the apron strings of a super-nanny gang of mods.  Anyone can sign up and post without fear of a ban for just being different; you're proof of that.  You'll get information here hard, straight and right between the eyes; no games, no gimmicks, no threats of being shipped off to the internet gulag for saying the wrong thing.

If your member was so confused, she could have very easily came here and asked the same question.  I'm thinking that more than enough time dealing with leftist sites have taught her that all sites are digital totalitarian regimes that do not tolerate dissent.  Pretty sad state of affairs, you know.  It's amazing what your side does to those who wander from the party line and need some special attention to get their minds right.  It's almost like observing abuse victims who make excuses for their abusers.

Sad....
« Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 08:42:54 AM by wasp69 »
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #59 on: December 14, 2011, 08:41:32 AM »
The style is identical.

And if it isn't, it's has very apparently spent it's adult life like it was under 5'1".
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #60 on: December 14, 2011, 09:45:28 AM »
I see some of you are just as mature as I remember. "LUgnuts" and "LUsers", and "LUnies" very clever.

Lighten up, Francis.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Karin

« Reply #61 on: December 14, 2011, 10:10:00 AM »
Besides, we are called Rethugs, Repuklicans, Repubes, RepubliKKKans, Repukes and any number of things all day long.  We're simply parodying it back. 

Offline No Limit

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #62 on: December 14, 2011, 10:15:21 AM »
So to sum up the criticism so far:

- I don't have a sense of humor because I didn't find "Lugnuts" particularly funny. I guess I can't argue with that. I'll try hard to make myself laugh next time, I promise.

- And I am lying when I say that all of you are welcome to post there. Tell me something, are you guys always this paranoid? What exactly are you afraid of?

Let me know if I missed anything.  :cheersmate:

Besides, we are called Rethugs, Repuklicans, Repubes, RepubliKKKans, Repukes and any number of things all day long.  We're simply parodying it back.   

I have not once in my life used any of those terms (because for one thing they aren't very clever). But I'm glad you guys decided to take the high road.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #63 on: December 14, 2011, 10:35:57 AM »
And I am lying when I say that all of you are welcome to post there. Tell me something, are you guys always this paranoid? What exactly are you afraid of?[/quote]

Nope, don't think you are lying.

Nothing to be "afraid" of. Being banned pretty much instantly (not your site).............................well, that kinda kills "dissent" which Libs love to tout........for themselves. Others need not apply.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #64 on: December 14, 2011, 10:42:27 AM »
He certainly is as tiresomely pedantic, patronizing, and full of wounded self-reghteousness as Short Al, I can see where GOBUCKS and others are coming from on that one.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #65 on: December 14, 2011, 10:45:58 AM »
So to sum up the criticism so far:

- I don't have a sense of humor because I didn't find "Lugnuts" particularly funny. I guess I can't argue with that. I'll try hard to make myself laugh next time, I promise.

- And I am lying when I say that all of you are welcome to post there. Tell me something, are you guys always this paranoid? What exactly are you afraid of?

Let me know if I missed anything.  :cheersmate:

I have not once in my life used any of those terms (because for one thing they aren't very clever). But I'm glad you guys decided to take the high road.

Spot on, I'd say. Glad you did too.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Charles Henrickson

« Reply #66 on: December 14, 2011, 11:13:38 AM »
The latest DUmmie FUnnies, posted last night, focuses on LU:

DUmmie FUnnies 12-13-11 (DUmmies flee DU3, head for the LUnie Bin!)

And now we sing this musical tribute to LU, presented by yours truly, the wag tailoring the doggerel:

REFUGEES FROM DU WE ARE (Star of Blunder )
Tune: "We Three Kings of Orient Are"

Refugees from DU we are
Baring rifts and bearing a scar
Wallets thinner, bled by Skinner
Why did we buy a star?

O star of blunder, star of blight
Star that's loyal to the Right
Once believing, now we're leaving
Guide us to a lefter site

DU3 was our final straw
When the screen and new rules we saw
To display more, you must pay more
Skinner did Shock and Law

DU star, you now are a sin
Buying you, what fools we have been!
Learned our lesson, we're progressin'
We're in the LUnie Bin!

Co-host (with PJ-Comix) of the DUmmie FUnnies, both on Free Republic and at the DUmmie FUnnies' own blogspot.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #67 on: December 14, 2011, 11:35:52 AM »
The latest DUmmie FUnnies, posted last night, focuses on LU:

DUmmie FUnnies 12-13-11 (DUmmies flee DU3, head for the LUnie Bin!)

And now we sing this musical tribute to LU, presented by yours truly, the wag tailoring the doggerel:

REFUGEES FROM DU WE ARE (Star of Blunder )
Tune: "We Three Kings of Orient Are"

Refugees from DU we are
Baring rifts and bearing a scar
Wallets thinner, bled by Skinner
Why did we buy a star?

DU3 was our final straw
When the screen and new rules we saw
To display more, you must pay more
Skinner did Shock and Law

DU star, you now are a sin
Buying you, what fools we have been!
Learned our lesson, we're progressin'
We're in the LUnie Bin!

I'm posting this from a screen half-covered in the salad my wife made last night, that's my lunch today.  The worst part is I sang the song, with your lyrics, in my head . . . H5, Charles!

:lmao: :rotf: :lmao: :rotf: :lmao: :rotf: :lmao: :rotf:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Karin

« Reply #68 on: December 14, 2011, 12:39:47 PM »
Oh yes, I was belting it out in my head!   :lmao: :rotf:  That was a great one Charles; thanks a million! 

He certainly is as tiresomely pedantic, patronizing, and full of wounded self-righteousness as Short Al, I can see where GOBUCKS and others are coming from on that one.
I think you're absolutely right, DAT. 

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #69 on: December 14, 2011, 03:50:22 PM »
Okay, I posted my answer to two rumors there.

http://www.leftunderground.com/threads/995-DU-s-having-a-red-scare.?p=3606&posted=1#post3606

No Limit, who runs the site, is a little awkward to handle, but as he's not disagreeable, give him the traffic--and even look around the site.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #70 on: December 14, 2011, 03:55:46 PM »
Okay, I posted my answer to two rumors there.

http://www.leftunderground.com/threads/995-DU-s-having-a-red-scare.?p=3606&posted=1#post3606

No Limit, who runs the site, is a little awkward to handle, but as he's not disagreeable, give him the traffic--and even look around the site.
:lmao:
Will be interesting to see if you get any responces. :whistling:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #71 on: December 14, 2011, 04:01:57 PM »
:lmao:
Will be interesting to see if you get any responses. :whistling:

Probably not, because nobody knows who franksolich is; has not the slightest idea.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #72 on: December 14, 2011, 04:15:03 PM »
Probably not, because nobody knows who franksolich is; has not the slightest idea.
If they truely are DUmp refugees, they know. :-)
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #73 on: December 14, 2011, 04:50:15 PM »

Considering how No Limit has handled himself on this site (especially the gay marriage thread) and considering his introductions forum reads like a who's who of the most insane in the asylum, I'll pass. 

You can have all of the fun you want in that liberal cesspool, I'll be here waiting for you with the Bactine and Lysol.

C.S. Lewis

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #74 on: December 14, 2011, 04:58:09 PM »

I think Rush does. I heard him talking about the "Sandhills of Nebraska" this afternoon. I didn't catch it all.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.