Author Topic: Is the Palin hairstyle a modified version of those Texas women in the polygamy c  (Read 1844 times)

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
CK_John (1000+ posts)      Sun Sep-14-08 06:23 PM
Original message
Is the Palin hairstyle a modified version of those Texas women in the polygamy camp?
melody  (1000+ posts)       Sun Sep-14-08 06:25 PM
Response to Original message
3. We have a match

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x7068172

Actually not all the replies are batshit crazy but the OP is plumbing the depths of PDS.  :lmao:

Offline Lord Undies

Look at the lady in the light colored dress -- look at her feet.  She's floating!

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
Look at the lady in the light colored dress -- look at her feet.  She's floating!
Holy crap! that's really weird! Looks like the camera caught her perfectly in between steps......either that or she's possessed! :-)
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline Airwolf

Is this the best the Dump can use against Sarah?
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
LOL! They really are ate up with dumbass huh?

I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline Vagabond

For some reason I have to supress the urge to cut loose with a yabba-dabba-doo everytime I see her. :rotf:
There comes a time when even good men must run up the black flag of anarchy and slit throats. - H.L. Mencken

Offline comradebillyboy

LOL! They really are ate up with dumbass huh?

Yes they are. Those polygamy chicks are a pretty strange crew too. With a slightly different social orientation they could easily be DUmmy 0-bots.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
If you have scanned through one of those grotesque DUmmie self-photo threads, you understand why they are so obsessed with insulting Sarah Palin's appearance. She exudes all-American charm. They.....uh......do not.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
Well, so far tonight I've learned that Sarah Palin named her son Trig after a high school math class (which is the opposite of the "dumb jock") and is somehow weirdly connected to a Stephen King novel. I've also learned she styles her hair like thousands of other women across the country, including the "Big Love" Mormon women in Texas. Also, I've learned that draping the National Enquirer over the back of your chair at an all you can eat buffet restaurant somehow makes it as credible as the Wall Street Journal. Having a baby with Downs Syndrome means you are banned for life from the Feminist Abortion Club of America (not to be confused with the Hair Club for Men).

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline ScubaGuy

Holy crap! that's really weird! Looks like the camera caught her perfectly in between steps......either that or she's possessed! :-)

Nah,  I think she's just too short for her height.
25 years ago we had Ronald Reagan, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have Obama, no hope and no cash.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Not even close.  Well, other than neither style is a KD Lang lesbo haircut, they do have THAT in common.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Mormon women?!?!?!

I thought that was the San Francisco Men's Auxillary!!!

Boy, is my face red.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Mormon women?!?!?!

I thought that was the San Francisco Men's Auxillary!!!

Boy, is my face red.

No harm no foul, MSB.  Easy to make an honest mistake like that.

:cheersmate:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats

Rapture. She's being called up!
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline jukin

Re: Is the Palin hairstyle a modified version of those Texas women in the polyga
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2008, 01:42:00 PM »
I talked to my second grader and he thought this was a good attack. :lmao:

He also said calling a girl a poopoo head works too.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
Id say the Texas Polygamy hairstyle is closest to one of the 50 or so different hairstyles the character Elaine Benes wore during the Seinfeld series. - It has nothing at all in common with Palin.