Author Topic: Bush's IQ is apparently 125?  (Read 2455 times)

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
Re: Bush's IQ is apparently 125?
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2008, 08:59:26 AM »
People who think it's some kind of big deal to be a "real" member are pretentious fools.  You don't get anything but a bill and an opportunity to hang out with some of the world's most self-important blowhards.

Sounds like Democrats.  No wonder I never joined.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
Re: Bush's IQ is apparently 125?
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2008, 10:07:37 AM »
My husband and I both belong to Mensa. He was actually an exam proctor for a while. He paid for a lifetime membership and I didn't. Guess which one of us is happier?

They are either really out there whackos or basement dwelling malcontents that spend all of their time trying to convince everyone else how smart they are and do nothing but argue about what has been deemed "dead horse" issues by Mensa International and forbidden in the monthly magazine.

I can't even remember the last time we socialized with anyone from Mensa. They don't forget to send the propaganda in the mail though.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle