Author Topic: How the right is playing the "computer" Ad.....  (Read 3923 times)

Offline MrsSmith

Re: How the right is playing the "computer" Ad.....
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2008, 12:13:36 PM »
Isn't it fairly normal for the President to have advisors on any subject that they may lack expertise?  I don't know about everyone, but I'd rather my President have military smarts than e-mail smarts.   ::)

The man who thinks we have 57 states doesn't need to throw stones from his glass house. Apparently, he's not too computer-savvy himself, or he could've at least have looked up that little fact, since he wasn't fundamentally American enough to know it already, though any elementary school child would have. And McCain was smart enough to learn to fly a jet, which is more than I will ever believe Barry could do, and McCain will have secretaries to take up the slack on any keyboard deficiencies, while apparently making executive decisions is above Barry's pay grade. (But then, as a former "community organiser" and a Senator who barely showed up work, not much isn't above his pay grade). And no amount of advisors or secretaries can give Barry the love of his country, integrity, and courage that McCain will bring to the Oval Office.

He probably figures there's no point to checking the facts.  His audience will believe everything he says, anyone who checks probably already prefers McCain.  After all, he has no reason to be honest...

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2008, 02:19:58 PM »
Isn't it fairly normal for the President to have advisers on any subject that they may lack expertise?  I don't know about everyone, but I'd rather my President have military smarts than email smarts.   ::)

The man who thinks we have 57 states doesn't need to throw stones from his glass house. Apparently, he's not too computer-savvy himself, or he could've at least have looked up that little fact, since he wasn't fundamentally American enough to know it already, though any elementary school child would have. And McCain was smart enough to learn to fly a jet, which is more than I will ever believe Barry could do, and McCain will have secretaries to take up the slack on any keyboard deficiencies, while apparently making executive decisions is above Barry's pay grade. (But then, as a former "community organiser" and a Senator who barely showed up work, not much isn't above his pay grade). And no amount of advisers or secretaries can give Barry the love of his country, integrity, and courage that McCain will bring to the Oval Office.

He probably figures there's no point to checking the facts.  His audience will believe everything he says, anyone who checks probably already prefers McCain.  After all, he has no reason to be honest...

One other bothersome little fact that they collectively overlook......Presidents don't send emails for a very sound reason.......they have a habit of being subject to subpoenas and "Freedom of Information Act" requests form opposition groups and judges friendly to them.........

doc
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2008, 02:21:07 PM »
Can anyone Photoshop "Obama" over "Midvale"?
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline comradebillyboy

« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2008, 03:19:37 PM »
Obama is just eaten up with the dumb ass, as my former drill instructor might say. Actually he did say it a lot to us  in basic training, as in "Boy are you just eaten up with the dumb ass? You could f**k up an iron ball." I kind of feel that way about Obama.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2008, 04:57:55 PM »
Can anyone Photoshop "Obama" over "Midvale"?

Quick and dirty.

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2008, 08:25:32 PM »
Obama is just eaten up with the dumb ass, as my former drill instructor might say. Actually he did say it a lot to us  in basic training, as in "Boy are you just eaten up with the dumb ass? You could f**k up an iron ball." I kind of feel that way about Obama.
:bow: :rotf: H5
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle